Pages:
Author

Topic: So Richard Heart is a Bitcoin ponzi scammer too? - page 3. (Read 1148 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 2313
He very well knows what HEX is about (a scam btw) but he insists on as if it is legit. He is pretty smart for that kind of shit.

He might be running a social experiment.

I remember in one of his older videos in 2017, when he still was a bitcoin maximalist, he was pretty jealous of the people which made quite big profits by investing in ethereum.

He was hating eth at that time. He was calling it a big scam (which is true btw). And now he is coming up with his own shitcoin. Printed on the ethereum blockchain which is the master shitcoin printer.

He knows there are way too many greedy retards in this space and he wants to take advantage of it.

He doesn't care if you call him a scammer of not.

He is just after the money.

He doesn't want to wait for the next bitcoin ATH. Nah. He wants that sweet quick riches.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483
I 101% agree on this tweet. lol

Its only purpose is to hopefully go up in value by attracting new suckers.

Its obvious to be a ponzi scheme but people who are aware of would tend to blindfold themselves and invest no matter what. I wont be surprised
if they would cry later on if this thing would collapse.

a lot of the early investors know it's a scam. they don't care, either because they're taking no risk (they are claiming based on BTC holdings), or because they know the cycle will play out just like bitconnect and other ponzi-like schemes.

the early money knows the risk is low because the crypto market is gullible, greedy, and swimming with disposable capital. they'll cause the initial explosion in price, which will in turn cause the dumb money to flood in. and that will build up the house of cards.

it's sad watching this stuff play out in real time. Undecided
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1126
I 101% agree on this tweet. lol

Its only purpose is to hopefully go up in value by attracting new suckers.

Its obvious to be a ponzi scheme but people who are aware of would tend to blindfold themselves and invest no matter what. I wont be surprised
if they would cry later on if this thing would collapse.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
this guy has no conscience for making himself popular by scamming people, people really don't care if they lose their reputation for the sake of getting rich.

In crypto so called influencers don't lose reputation unfortunately. Even if that would be the case, I don't think many of them mind exchanging their 'good' reputation for millions worth of crypto. From a rekt bitch Richard became a multi millionaire.

Ethereum has POS coming up where people can stake and earn actual Ether, yet they sell that Ether for HEX, lol. You buy a pile of poop and after a year you have a bigger pile of poop. That's the best way to describe HEX staking.

I haven't claimed any airdropped HEX myself and won't do it for privacy reasons even though the idea of dumping poop on imbeciles in return for Bitcoin sounds really good.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1198
#SWGT CERTIK Audited

How did CSW grow his popularity? By having people so desperately trying to expose him as fakesatoshi. Richard's popularity grows the more people are trying to expose his scam.

Not the kind of popularity that many persons will want to have, and if proven 1005 scam it's easy to prosecute him because he is a very popular and well-known guy, this guy has no conscience for making himself popular by scamming people, people really don't care if they lose their reputation for the sake of getting rich.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
It's hilarious (not in positive sense) to see "Bitcoin maximalists" like Tone Vays and Peter McCormack attempt to make his project look like a scam, while in reality they make themselves look like imbeciles donating free exposure to Richard. It's obviously a scam, why do people feel the need to point that out by debating him? All Ether tokens sent to the contract are his. Currently that's +$5 million worth.

How did CSW grow his popularity? By having people so desperately trying to expose him as fakesatoshi. Richard's popularity grows the more people are trying to expose his scam.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483
imagine if satoshi distributed bitcoin with an ICO, accrued half of all mining rewards to an address he controlled as a "founder's reward", then took control of the majority of lost coins on the network.

that's pretty much what HEX's distribution is gonna look like:

So far we’ve established that Richard will likely make over $100 million in ETH and control 45% of all HEX after the first year. Unlike in Bitcoin where the high initial inflation rate quickly diluted Satoshi and other early adopters, HEX will only have at most a 3.69% annual inflation rate once the initial launch phase ends, so Richard’s stake will never be diluted. In fact, with the “Bigger Pays Better” bonus that pays large holders an additional 10% on their stake, his share of HEX will only increase over time.

There is an additional benefit the Origin Address receives, though, that may be even more significant than the benefit Richard receives from allotting himself 40–45% of the entire HEX supply. As the holder of the Origin Address, Richard gets paid half of all HEX reclaimed by penalties.

If you’ve only perused the Hex website, you might think that all of this penalized HEX goes to stakers, but in reality half of it is going to Richard’s Origin Address, while the other half is divided amongst the pool of every other staked participant. But remember: Richard not only possesses the Origin Address but will also comprise at least 45% of all the HEX in the staking pool after the first year. So say someone ends their stake early and is penalized 1 million HEX, Richard receives 775,000 HEX himself, leaving only 225,000 coins to be divided amongst the thousands of other stakers.

Unlike the bonuses in HEX, which expire after the initial launch phase, the penalties are a permanent part of the HEX smart contract. They will never expire, enriching Richard in perpetuity, sucking all the value away from you and accruing it to Richard himself.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008
Welt Am Draht
Someone's breakdown of it here - https://medium.com/@TooWumboToFail/under-a-hex-396847b86e57

All a bit grubby but no one should be surprised at what people attempt to pull. I wonder how many other people have been building their rep with similar end goals.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1347
I always figured Richard Heart was building up to something like this. He always seemed like a marketer intent on monetizing his position as an influencer on Crypto Twitter.

It reads like an "honest" ponzi scheme. In theory, you can make obscene profits, but there is no real basis for value and everybody is just openly waiting for greater fools to drive the market up.

All such schemes eventually collapse under their own weight. Richard Heart will profit handsomely, though, I'm sure. He's already up more than $3 million just from printing tokens out of thin air.

Right, and now he is the toast of the twitter world because of the way he build his character, but at the end of the day, he was exposed as a scammer.

The thing is that he also was able to enticed other personalities such as TPB:

We're downright shocked how popular this HEX is given that it's clearly a blatant ponzi scheme. TPB should know better. Can someone could explain how a "Bitcoin maximalist" transitions to ponzi scheme promoter & supporter? #ponzi #HEX #scam #cryptoscam

https://twitter.com/cipher_blade/status/1201585861764288517
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3548
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
When it comes to money, I don't trust anyone. If you want to make a change, give me a mechanism, program or algorithm that everyone can benefit from. As for financial advice and the promise of profits, they come from scammers or people who take advantage of being famous to make profits.

I haven't read much about HEX, but it just seems to be a new shittoken that Richard Heart is promoting him to get richer.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008
Welt Am Draht
I always figured Richard Heart was building up to something like this. He always seemed like a marketer intent on monetizing his position as an influencer on Crypto Twitter.

I thought he had previous scamming/criminal experience pre crypto under a different name. I seem to recall something about Panama.

As ever in cryptoland who knows what's true and what isn't but actions speak louder than words and his recent ones are rather vocal.

He strikes me as someone with a rather towering superiority complex so would regard relieving peons of their money as a personal favour to them.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196
STOP SNITCHIN'

It reads like an "honest" ponzi scheme. In theory, you can make obscene profits, but there is no real basis for value and everybody is just openly waiting for greater fools to drive the market up.

All such schemes eventually collapse under their own weight. Richard Heart will profit handsomely, though, I'm sure. He's already up more than $3 million just from printing tokens out of thin air.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Farewell LEO, you *will* be missed.
I knew from twitter that Richard Heart is planning to launch something, but I didn't pay much of attention.
Today everywhere I read only about HEX. I see I've missed the launch by a week. The price has already fallen to dust.

The interests it's promising looks fabulous. Together with the look of the website, it makes me stay extra cautious (although at 6 satoshi / HEX it may be a good business to buy now and sell it when it rises, if ever).
Although indeed it looks too good to be true, I'll stay in the middle and won't call it Ponzi. With the low price of HEX and a possible FOMO rush for Bitcoin, those promises have a chance to be achievable. (But in that case Bitcoin itself will be a much better business.)

Edit: I like a lot the "there is no real basis for value" part in the next post. It explains it best.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
Numerous respected cryptocurrency analysts are taking issue with a Bitcoin-linked investment scheme known as HEX. It claims to be the world’s first high-interest blockchain certificate of deposit and makes spectacular ROI promises, particularly for those getting in at the earliest.

Behind the idea is Richard Heart, a serial entrepreneur, marketing expert, and cryptocurrency proponent. Heart has spent much of the last year promoting HEX, which was originally known as Bitcoin HEX.

Read more here

Last time, I made a video about the confrontation between Craig "Faketoshi" Wright and Richard Heart at Malta AI and blockchain summit last month.

Now, it seems that I could finally call them both scammers.

You know why? Richard Heart himself was now being labeled as a potential scammer for running a Bitcoin ponzi scheme known as HEX.

I just don't know guys, but it looks like I'm not going to side either of these scammers now. But what do you think about this one guys?

Which one are you siding on? Or no one? Just let everybody know here about your reaction or opinion. Cheers and have a happy weekend!

Pages:
Jump to: