Pages:
Author

Topic: So the Chinese are joining the currency war? - page 2. (Read 1963 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
The Australian dollar is backed by those spiders that eat birds.  I wouldn't mess with that if I were you.

I'm not seeking investment advice, just trying to figure out what the world will look like next week!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The Australian dollar is backed by those spiders that eat birds.  I wouldn't mess with that if I were you.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Just off BBC World: China and Australia have agreed to exchange AUD and Yuan directly without using the USD as exchange currency! This makes a lot of sense to the Aussies, however, this also makes Chinese money more liquid i.e. has the same effect, as if they ramped up the money press. This is maybe a smart move by the Australians as AUD now gets more backing.

This week in the currency war: Japan announces that they are printing more money, The US follows they day after, today China, so we are waiting that the Euro central bank announces the same thing today? The ECB is running out of choices fast!!

When does the backers of the ECB decide that it's backing gold no longer is the property of the Euro? Will it sudently become German, French, Spanish gold?
Pages:
Jump to: