Pages:
Author

Topic: So traders, how much You lose? - page 3. (Read 2872 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
January 05, 2020, 01:50:34 PM
If I lose in a trade, it is okay for me as long as the loss is up to 10% only. There are really trades that are against to my bias so for me it is normal to lose sometimes. I also keep learning different ideas and knowledge from my losses. Loss are good to me because it makes me a better and improved person. There are traders who keep losing big amount of money because of they are not good in terms of risk and management.

experiencing losses in trading is normal, but losses cannot be said to be good, because most people do not want to experience losses in trade, but rather they try to minimize the losses that have been experienced by learning from the mistakes they have done
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
January 05, 2020, 10:10:51 AM
If I lose in a trade, it is okay for me as long as the loss is up to 10% only. There are really trades that are against to my bias so for me it is normal to lose sometimes. I also keep learning different ideas and knowledge from my losses. Loss are good to me because it makes me a better and improved person. There are traders who keep losing big amount of money because of they are not good in terms of risk and management.
losing is normal, I also often lose large amounts before but it all becomes a lesson to be better. after that, I always apply the cut loss strategy to my trades and the maximum is 10%. Cut loss management is very useful for minimizing greater losses.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
January 05, 2020, 02:01:28 AM
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 05, 2020, 01:52:19 AM
We should not make it our goal to earn money with you in trading, but instead we should make our target know. When we count even the single rupee we expected to earn but didn't earn it will make us mentally sick so it's better to keep our minds clear that losing and gaining are both part of life and learning should be our target so we don't make stupid mistakes. Then after some time you'd probably start making profit steadily.
Some time I made mistake with keep holding because price very dump and I lost much assets, I keep worry when I want to cut loss because I think my altcoin assets trading can back to higher price, right now I have more than ten coins assets keep holding because price very cheap and lower, I will get back my assets after raise with higher price again.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
January 04, 2020, 02:43:25 PM
There may be a loss in trading. But usually, I do not always count the losses. Because the calculation of the loss will lose interest in trading later. So I try not to count the loss. However, accounting for a loss is good in one direction because keeping the account of the loss can be traded more carefully later. But I didn't lose much because I trade very little.

Thanks
Yes you are  right a good mind with good planning makes people earn profit even in bad condition of market. In trading it's important to be wise because small mistake can make you lose huge amount so be good and learn trading skills. When you are trading lose and profit will come to your way but only good and well planned people known when to keep and for how long to trade,  learn from your mistakes and don’t repeat your mistakes.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 255
January 04, 2020, 01:48:03 PM
I had 19 losing years before I finally became profitable. I gave up several times, but always ended up coming back. I lost totally $10,000 and the biggest one was $2,000. It's not easy. It's a long, difficult journey, and most people won't make it. I'm glad I didn't give up because now I'm a full-time trader (in cryptocurrency i am a holder at most time), and making a comfortable living, able to live anywhere in the world. If I had to do it again, I would use smaller accounts. I should have just used $200 accounts, not $2000 accounts. Keep your positions small until you know what you're doing and Don't be greedy!
Activity: 2086
Merit: 575
January 04, 2020, 11:35:11 AM
 I lost about 70 dollars total this year, could have been worse but thankfully I both made some profitable trades and some bad trades, so all those profitable trades helped me not lose more than 70 dollars in total. I think that 13.8k period hurt all of us the most, even tho everyone keeps talking about how we are now at %100 profit from last year to this year the reality is that we are also down %50 from the peak times to today as well in just this years prices, which means there was a lot of chance to make money this year which is true but there was a lot of possibility of losing money as well which I just happened to came accross while trading which is one of the problems of being in this trading business I suppose.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
January 04, 2020, 11:30:30 AM
Since I entered in the world of cryptocurrency, I lost a lot of money. But this is great experienced and learning process in this new technology. What important was what we learned and how to used it for our advantage. To all of our loses, let's make it a fee to what we get from this for our future. 
Exactly, Because if we don't experienced to failed we don't learn and if we lose we will somehow realize the money that we should not let to trade only without a further knowledge or edge especially in putting bigger amounts of money. I can't compute how much i lose but will improve to learn and to win on every trade.
Activity: 423
Merit: 1
January 04, 2020, 10:08:55 AM
Since I entered in the world of cryptocurrency, I lost a lot of money. But this is great experienced and learning process in this new technology. What important was what we learned and how to used it for our advantage. To all of our loses, let's make it a fee to what we get from this for our future. 
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
January 04, 2020, 06:06:54 AM
In investing, everyone will feel the loss and not always get a benefit, but when doing the same thing, the loss will be a lesson and learn as a Person not to make the same mistakes. Never give up when losses are on your side and keep trying to be a good and right trader, and learn all well and don't be shy to ask those who have learn and keep trying to find good information in investing for consideration and decision remains in us and our own conscience, and that's my experience and forgetting losses and always remembering motivational mistakes.
Yeah it’s normal if you lose some in trading because in every business people do mistakes and these mistakes can turn into lose but wise people are those who never repeat mistake and learn from them as our experience is our best teacher so we should keep these small lose in our mind and instead of giving up trying to learn from them.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
January 04, 2020, 05:35:57 AM
When I was at the beginner's stage I lost too many of my rewards, and never worry, some I didn't even know.how? I  registered 4 - 5 twitter and facebook campaign and do not monitor them well. With the mind that if I'm able to receive my token from 3-4 of them. I'm okay. So, many of the token will be distributed and I may not receive mine and since I got from others, I worry less, till date I can't say how much I have lost in that regard.
Activity: 812
Merit: 512
January 04, 2020, 05:14:48 AM
Since entering this market, I have lost a lot. According to statistics, I have lost more than $ 12k in 2018 because it was a bad year for this market and I also believe that There were so many people like me at the time. And since then, I have learned how to trade safely and know how to manage capital in a planned manner, and now I can limit my losses and make more profits than before.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
January 04, 2020, 12:29:56 AM
Every trader will always look for profits, it depends upon the situation of the market. Of course, there are chances to lose money in trading, but we should trade them in a planned way because without analysis and techniques it is impossible for us to make profits.

Good assessment of the market will keep you in the right direction, if you have good skills sorting the situations even in the bad market conditions you'll be able to get something good. It's timing and your perfect understanding that will lead you to make good successful trades. Losing is part of your experienced but allowing yourself to grow will make you more successful.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
January 04, 2020, 12:21:53 AM
like many traders, im losing too much in margin trading.  I got to know this crypto market through margin trading.  I am ambitious to achieve $ 10,000 with a capital of $ 2000.  but the more the business trades at a loss  so my experience right now is not to expect too much, trade well planned and manage capital.
some cases occur because traders are too eager to make long or short again every order is reached, or are not satisfied with the profit at that time but forget about stop-loss. Even though traders are good at reading trends, mentality becomes uncontrollable, and liquidation becomes the most frequent notification that appears in emails.

$ 2000 is big enough for me, and wiser to trade in the spot market for a safe move.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
January 03, 2020, 01:04:54 PM
Every trader will always look for profits, it depends upon the situation of the market. Of course, there are chances to lose money in trading, but we should trade them in a planned way because without analysis and techniques it is impossible for us to make profits.

Yes, we cant prevent losing, whether it is for gambling or trading both we can experience losing, especially when you long term hold a coin, it will not give us the assurance that when we will try to trade a coin, there is no possibility that we can get a high profit in a long term, some of our coin becomes shitcoin now especially those coin wayback 2017, they are now shitcoin and we lose money, me I think lose about 1btc last 2years ago, and it is sad.
Activity: 445
Merit: 10
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
January 03, 2020, 01:12:35 AM
like many traders, im losing too much in margin trading.  I got to know this crypto market through margin trading.  I am ambitious to achieve $ 10,000 with a capital of $ 2000.  but the more the business trades at a loss  so my experience right now is not to expect too much, trade well planned and manage capital.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
January 03, 2020, 12:58:00 AM
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
January 02, 2020, 10:51:30 AM
In investing, everyone will feel the loss and not always get a benefit, but when doing the same thing, the loss will be a lesson and learn as a Person not to make the same mistakes. Never give up when losses are on your side and keep trying to be a good and right trader, and learn all well and don't be shy to ask those who have learn and keep trying to find good information in investing for consideration and decision remains in us and our own conscience, and that's my experience and forgetting losses and always remembering motivational mistakes.

Yes no one invested with no losses at all, for sure even experts encountered any losses and I think that it s just normal especially if you are just a newbie or beginning your career in investing, whether you are doing short term, long term or even day trading, but what's not normal is if you keep doing mistakes all over again.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
January 01, 2020, 02:16:42 PM
Last three years I become active in trading I think keep balanced between profit and lose. For fist time looks hard to understand with trading and how to get much profit but after one month later I have understand all about how t get profit with bitcoin and I think keep get much profit by trading in bitcoin than with my lose, but I will increase to get much profit again in the next time.
You are not in such a bad position, some may think that after three years of trading and not obtaining any profit will be a bad place to be but that is wrong, you are close to getting the result that you want, analyze each trade that you have ever made and if you do not have records then trade other markets in the same way that you could have done and look for your mistakes.

Most of the time what happens is that people hold for too long their trades and they get more losses than they should and they get less profits as well so you need to check very well what is your exit strategy and how it can be improved.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 24, 2019, 03:19:24 AM
I not use from my saving money and I think is not worry about how much money have loss with trading in bitcoin and altcoin, so far almost my source investment from joining bounty campaign and use half to trade with some altcoin and for buying ICOs or IEOs, almost worth bounty campaign have higher payment and I use for salary to start trading and investing with ICOs project.
Pages:
Jump to: