Pages:
Author

Topic: So what is your favorite crypto exchange for trading in 2019?🔥🔥🔥🚀🚀🚀 - page 3. (Read 734 times)

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
Binance is the best for me since it was established. They have mobile app so I can trade whenever I want. They don't have kyc for small trader like me. They don't have plenty of altcoins and the ones that are listed there have real projects and the volumes are also high.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
Greetings! Thanks for having HB DEX on the list. Very interesting. If you want to know more about HB DEX, you can visit HB Wallet's website. Wink

https://cdn.stateofthedapps.com/dapps/hb-dex/product_image_hb-dex_3f6ef00bb84c76d146f50ac1be117b510bab82f00c7d3847e2a2d37f63b2529f_opti.jpg
Personally i never use it and this is my first time also hear it. Good you introduce more. Keep it. I will try later. Nice one.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
Almost all of us answer Binance and this is also me but Kucoin good also. Who's more prefer in margin trading will more choose bitmex even binance also have margin option. I think it depend on which one our skills. For HB DEX this is first time i hear about it,but interesting.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
i'm sure people will answer binance as the best exchange for now, inlcuding me, then bittrex and kucoin  Wink
but, about HB dex, i really don't know bout this exchange ?
did this thread created to promote this new exchange buddy,, ?
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
My favorite crypto exchange in 2019 idex and binance, both of which have many token options in return, most of the tokens that enter have the highest value in the marketcap, binance is also always a mainstay for responding to confirmations quickly and very securely on every exchange I have done all this time
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I really like OKEX exchange, good functionality and support for many top cryptocurrencies. The visual design and the choice of tools for analysis are particularly pleasing.

Thanks for sharing. More options, the better thread! Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
This year, Binance was my favorite exchange. This exchange suits me in all respects (trading volumes, commission sizes, transaction speed).
copper member
Activity: 280
Activity: 39
Greetings! Thanks for having HB DEX on the list. Very interesting. If you want to know more about HB DEX, you can visit HB Wallet's website. Wink

Hey just want to say that i really like your dex and wallet. Keep it up guys! Wink
Activity: 573
Merit: 102
That's amazing, really is! Thanks for sharing. Do they have security check? And what about hacks? Have they ever been hacked?
Havent heard of it, I guess they have a right team responsoble for security so no problems with servers and personal data
That's great, will test bittrexchange today appreciate your help!

Bittrex is good but down the pecking order for me. It requires kyc to purchase coins. Try KuCoin. Its like the alter version of Binance. It has high liquidity, ample security and extremely low transaction fees
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
Just like the others, my favorite exchanges are Binance and Kucoin. High volume and volatility provide greater opportunities to trade. Regarding security, even though nothing is truly safe, at least a global market with high credibility will provide the best and responsible services in accordance with the terms and conditions agreed upon.
Activity: 42
That's amazing, really is! Thanks for sharing. Do they have security check? And what about hacks? Have they ever been hacked?
Havent heard of it, I guess they have a right team responsoble for security so no problems with servers and personal data
Use it, as I am very satisfied
I have tested various amounts on bittrexchange, does not matter 10 or 1000, all transactions are fast and secure, be sure
Yeah, thanks bro, will test this exchange, you say that transactions are pretty fast aren't they?
I would say ridiculously fast comparing to other sites, from 5 to 15 minutes on coins and few seconds on currencies like ETH or BTC
I have tested various amounts on bittrexchange, does not matter 10 or 1000, all transactions are fast and secure, be sure
Yeah, thanks bro, will test this exchange, you say that transactions are pretty fast aren't they?
Greetings, thread! Where can I buy GRAM? I want to invest 1000$ to hold this token as it seems pretty nice investment
Hi, I would recommend to use bittrexchange com for such tokens, they have many of them with fast exchange.
I havent heard of them, is it secure to buy tokens of such amounts?
Greetings, thread! Where can I buy GRAM? I want to invest 1000$ to hold this token as it seems pretty nice investment
Hi, I would recommend to use bittrexchange com for such tokens, they have many of them with fast exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: