Pages:
Author

Topic: So what is your favorite crypto exchange for trading in 2019?🔥🔥🔥🚀🚀🚀 - page 4. (Read 734 times)

copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
Binance. Simply because I love the fact that the api combines brilliantly with my tabtrader app. This means I can monitor my trades from where ever I may be. Then with the large volume that is being commanded by Binance, that makes trading a breeze
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Greetings, thread! Where can I buy GRAM? I want to invest 1000$ to hold this token as it seems pretty nice investment
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
The best and most convenient, in my opinion, is definitely Binance. And here I apparently not alone. Many confirm the leadership of this exchange. Can identify KuCoin. Also suits.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
I personally like some exchangers in exchanging, binating, idex, kucoin and also some other large exchangers, because honestly, if I trust more large exchangers than trading small exchangers, and I strongly avoid new exchangers who do not have large transaction volumes and do not have the trust of traders.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
Binance is the one that often trades there, the movement of volume is very fast, it means that there are only a lot of communities that use it, and the new coin that is listed at Binance will be the initial target by investors.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
I prefer to use binance. they have fast work services, the costs are quite cheap and of course easy to use. I have also seen the development of binance since it was first launched, with their development and good service making me very interested in using it. and until now every time I exchange tokens I always use this binance. what I really like is that the service is so fast.
Activity: 39
Im using Binance since 2017 thats why i trust binance more than others, but honestly not all the time im using binance , for trading in DEX mostly ERC20 tokens im using Etherdelta/ForkDelta since 2017 but im not setting aside that im also using IDEX. that was my choice til the time will come that im using any other crypto-exchange other that those mentioned.
Yeah i can see why. Thanks bud for sharing this. Since you are using IDEX as well, I think HB DEX is also another good option to go for.
Activity: 35
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
Im using Binance since 2017 thats why i trust binance more than others, but honestly not all the time im using binance , for trading in DEX mostly ERC20 tokens im using Etherdelta/ForkDelta since 2017 but im not setting aside that im also using IDEX. that was my choice til the time will come that im using any other crypto-exchange other that those mentioned.
I heard something about HB DEX, but did not read about it in such detail, this exchange looks very interesting. My favorite exchanges are Binance and Kucoin.

Yeah definitely. I think HB DEX is worth talking abt.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Interesting, this is my first time of hearing about HbDex. Well of the once u listed binance remains my most loved by a long short motly because of the numerous opportunities it offers, airdrop, high liquidity, constant implementation of new trade systems e.t.c Its actually sad that US users will be leaving the platform soon but i believe CZ has many trick off his sleeve to keep binance far above all other exchange by a long margin.

Yeah it's a huge disadvantage that Binance is banned in US but I've heard that they offer another exchange for US users only.
Yeah, Binance US will launch soon and it'll have limited amount of coins for trading. I prefer trading at Binance, If some DEX had liquidity like Binance I'll switch in a heartbeat, But for now Binance it is.
For now Binance, but I think than liquidity on this exchange can decreased after start separate Binance for US citizens.
Huobi looks interest.
Lol HB DEX is not Houbi DEX, just to be clear guys. Their base is in Malaysia and Japan not China.  Grin Grin Grin
About Binance, yeah, I think it's a halt in the user decision whether or not to keep using it.
HB Dex is created by Huobi exchange? Or it's just a name match?
I wouldn't be surprised since Huobi copied all Binance steps.

Nah. HB DEX is developed by Bacoor Inc. They have nothing to do with the Huobi guy. Their HB Wallet is very famous in Japan.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
For now Binance, but I think than liquidity on this exchange can decreased after start separate Binance for US citizens.
Huobi looks interest.
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Your Data Belongs To You
last months i use digifinex. because few tokens i am interesting in are listed only there.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
I would love to see a revolution in exchanges. More DEX exchanges with high volumes and higher trading speeds.
But, I see a problem in DEXs - you can build DEX only on 1 blockchain - DEX for Ethereum and its tokens, DEX for Binance Chain and its token, DEX for Stellar and its tokens. Is there any solution how to interconnect all blockchains and build DEX for every blockchain in 1 solution?
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
Of course Binance, I dont think that might change in 2020 as well. Even though Binance got hacked, the team shows how they handle this kinds of accidents. They have safu funds to cover all the stolen funds and the best thing about the exchange is that they have a high liquidity for traders.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
HB Dex is created by Huobi exchange? Or it's just a name match?
I wouldn't be surprised since Huobi copied all Binance steps.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
Binance used to be my favorite altcoin exchange because they started off very well and were offering such nice things. but the more their business grew the worse they got. specially ever since their greed and control over the altcoin market grew and they even created their own centralized coin to make even more money out of thin air.
nowadays i am looking for an alternative.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Trading becomes my side job. And more time I spent on Bounty campaigns. So for the exchange that I like is Binance because it has a great trading volume.

But as a bounty hunter, I also trade on all of the exchanges listed projects that I follow. The gate is a good exchange, I have a project that has good trading volumes, such as GMAT.
Pages:
Jump to: