Pages:
Author

Topic: So whatever happened with Mt. Gox? - page 3. (Read 2480 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
May 26, 2014, 08:54:19 AM
They officially claimed that they still have 200K btc left with them, and the gox is now preparing to return them back.

Do you believe that they will return? I don't think so...
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
HEy Hey HEY??
May 26, 2014, 01:51:45 AM
They officially claimed that they still have 200K btc left with them, and the gox is now preparing to return them back.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
May 25, 2014, 08:36:34 PM
They are talking about bankruptcy... Who went bankrupt? Mtgox... Who got the bitcoins and money without return? Mtgox... So they became billionaire under the pretext of bankruptcy.
Activity: 128
May 25, 2014, 06:49:42 PM
almost put my money on there one day glad i did not do it cause of the verification system
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
May 25, 2014, 10:35:51 AM
Been away from the computer for a while. I was wandering what was the final fate of Mt. Gox? Last time I checked, it had crashed, and no one thought they would get their money back. But there was rumors that people might get back a percentage back or something.

So any updates? Anyone get arrested or sued? And do we know for sure now that it was hackers? A lot of people were speculating that the exec's over there just took the money and ran.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

The money is gone, end of story.
After the shutting down of the site and rejecting BTC withdraws they said that they found half of the stolen amount somewhere on their server or something like that and they were saying for a long time they will return all the money of the people who invested. But of course that never happened.
BR
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
May 23, 2014, 08:07:13 AM
Been away from the computer for a while. I was wandering what was the final fate of Mt. Gox? Last time I checked, it had crashed, and no one thought they would get their money back. But there was rumors that people might get back a percentage back or something.

So any updates? Anyone get arrested or sued? And do we know for sure now that it was hackers? A lot of people were speculating that the exec's over there just took the money and ran.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

The money is gone, end of story.
Activity: 133
May 22, 2014, 11:33:26 PM

Pages:
Jump to: