Pages:
Author

Topic: So where is the Bitcache thing by KimDotcom - page 3. (Read 2304 times)

legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
December 07, 2016, 01:05:18 PM
I hope segwit gets activated eventually. Only morons are actively blocking it.

you do know that LN can function without segwit.
the benefits of segwit helping LN and helping bitcoin are exaggerated.

seems kimdotcom is using the blockstream concept of LN, hense the delay in kimdotcom's service.
however there are many many other concepts that dont need segwit.

but the powerhouses choose their own partners even if it means making the community wait

its just kicking a stone down the road to explain a year delaying real scalability.
but thats a topic for another discussion.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
December 07, 2016, 12:57:07 PM
As far as I remember Kim Dotcom claimed to have a product that would solve a lot of existing problems with bitcoin, and he would deliver a package that included a new megaupload 2.0 that would help bitcoin become mainstream. He claimed give a press release at around december so here we are and I still have not seen anything. Anyone knows what's up with this?
Hope atleast He will deliver something because he have already successfully crowdfunded his project so he will be forced to deliver what he have promised. But i highly doubt bitcache will be able to solve bitcoin related problems and also in this competitive field of cloud storage his mega upload 2 will see same success as mega upload in past.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
December 07, 2016, 12:55:21 PM
kimdotcoms version of LN is not ready.

as for 'at around december'..
that could mean november december or january.

a bit early to shout 'there is nothing'

much the same as segwit announced segwit by christmas.. but dont expect it by christmas.

wait for sgwit, LN and kimdotcom's LN news after the new year

and by 'after the new year'. i dont mean literally quote me on january 1st and say im wrong. take it contextually as some time in 2017

Yeah I didn't mean to bash Kim Dotcom, he gets a lot of hate but I think when it's all said and done he is capable of delivering a good product. He is capable of getting a lot of traffic which is something key, and he is smart enough to hire the right people.

I hope segwit gets activated eventually. Only morons are actively blocking it.
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
December 07, 2016, 12:42:27 PM
kimdotcoms version of LN is not ready.

as for 'at around december'..
that could mean november december or january.

a bit early to shout 'there is nothing'

much the same as segwit announced segwit by christmas.. but dont expect it by christmas.

wait for sgwit, LN and kimdotcom's LN news after the new year

and by 'after the new year'. i dont mean literally quote me on january 1st and say im wrong. take it contextually as some time in 2017
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
December 07, 2016, 12:37:22 PM
As far as I remember Kim Dotcom claimed to have a product that would solve a lot of existing problems with bitcoin, and he would deliver a package that included a new megaupload 2.0 that would help bitcoin become mainstream. He claimed give a press release at around december so here we are and I still have not seen anything. Anyone knows what's up with this?
Pages:
Jump to: