Pages:
Author

Topic: So, why do we need to use Bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 21172 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 04, 2016, 06:17:49 PM
I can create my own cold wallets, fill them up at local ATMs and complete transactions online. After that, I'd just throw them in the trash whem they're empty and repeat these steps. I got dozens of cold wallets ready to be spent. They're hidden and I will wait to spend them when the price will skyrocket. I can be my own bank, I can do what I want with my money and nobody needs to know my real identity. I can change it as many times as I want.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
December 04, 2016, 05:42:15 PM
For me, the main reason for using Bitcoin is the fact that in this way I can store value in a decentralized manner and more safely, as long as the necessary security measures are taken, of course. Being decentralized, the user is the only person having full control over the funds, and that's probably the main reason why I use it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 526
December 01, 2016, 07:42:18 AM
So, why do we need to use Bitcoin???

simple answer , for my income for get more profit Grin Grin
Thats one of the reason why we use bitcoin, it has many opportunity to earn or make your money grow by investing in it and its your choice if you want to go full time. also by using btc, you can easily send money to someone with low fee unlike remittances.
I think that's the reason many people use bitcoin, they want to invest and make profits in bitcoin. so they put their money in bitcoin, I also hope there will be more people who will be using bitcoin for currency

And that's not the only reason why we should use bitcoins because it has a lot of use that is giving us. Just like for being a currency by itself that is allowing us to transact online very fast and with cheap transaction fees. And wherever the person you need to send some bitcoins in this world he can receive it within few minutes.

This is what Bitcoin was intended to be used as, as a means of payment, to be precise. And it is not just another type of digital money, it is also a payment system in its own right. That feature alone makes Bitcoin unique and distinguishes it from previous types of money. Even fiat currencies when digitized need a separate payment system to make payments ever possible with them.
Activity: 224
December 01, 2016, 12:45:21 AM

Thats one of the reason why we use bitcoin, it has many opportunity to earn or make your money grow by investing in it and its your choice if you want to go full time. also by using btc, you can easily send money to someone with low fee unlike remittances.
I think that's the reason many people use bitcoin, they want to invest and make profits in bitcoin. so they put their money in bitcoin, I also hope there will be more people who will be using bitcoin for currency
I'm not sure bitcoin can survive for long time, the best way is to keep and if it is more than 100% profit and immediately sell it is best strategy. Many people are too optimistic by continuing to buy the bitcoin, I worry there is a game of speculation of the bitcoin. I think the real investment should outweigh the bitcoin.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
November 30, 2016, 10:03:15 PM
Bitcoin is very secure, but exchanges have been hacked and coins have been stolen that is why we must always do our best to protect our coins since there are always hidden dangers that we could not be able to predict.

That is correct, we did not know when those exchanges will be hack and get offline. Too unfortunate,but it really happens.We need bitcoins since it becomes like a de facto currency online and also possible in the future.But, we must also be very vigilant and cautious in storing our bitcoin on online wallets.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
November 30, 2016, 09:58:33 PM

That's right. Bitcoin price never stops rising so you can easily earn some extra profit from it. Furthermore, we can not deny that Bitcoin also provide us many other advantages such as not paying fees, fast transaction, etc. At present, Bitcoin is the most secure and safe currency which can not be hacked or be stolen if you know all of Bitcoin's functions
Bitcoin is very secure, but exchanges have been hacked and coins have been stolen that is why we must always do our best to protect our coins since there are always hidden dangers that we could not be able to predict.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
November 30, 2016, 06:54:03 PM

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
November 30, 2016, 06:50:29 PM

Its will make you get more control of your money. You don't have to pay tax to government. There are more benefit if you use bitcoin. Use paper money is terrible.
These are the most common reasons to use BTC but there are more as well.You don't have to rely on the economy to keep your currency stable and in case of a financial crisis you can turn to BTC as a way to escape the cataclism and protect yourself.I think that's the biggest advantage BTC has-it is not regulated and there's almost no way there can be used artificial control over it.
Activity: 238
November 30, 2016, 06:44:23 PM

Its will make you get more control of your money. You don't have to pay tax to government. There are more benefit if you use bitcoin. Use paper money is terrible.
Besides that when we use bitcoin is more secure than paper money or save in the Bank because not one know that we have bitcoin. Save bitcoin is very profitable than gold or paper money.
Activity: 403
Less is more
November 30, 2016, 06:23:28 PM

That's right. Bitcoin price never stops rising so you can easily earn some extra profit from it. Furthermore, we can not deny that Bitcoin also provide us many other advantages such as not paying fees, fast transaction, etc. At present, Bitcoin is the most secure and safe currency which can not be hacked or be stolen if you know all of Bitcoin's functions
Activity: 364
November 30, 2016, 06:08:53 PM

Activity: 672
November 30, 2016, 11:45:15 AM

Almost every second user in bitcoin community is using bitcoin because they are able to earn it like me, if i was having no source of income in bitcoin then maybe i would not have been here now, though i know it is the thing that will keep progressing with the time but if i dont have any of it then it is meaningless.
Activity: 812
November 30, 2016, 11:33:34 AM

for me i need bitcoin for my knowledge , add my pocket money Grin Grin
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
November 30, 2016, 08:37:01 AM

Activity: 406
Wolf
November 30, 2016, 08:26:06 AM
There are many reasons why people should use bitcoins now.First thing is bitcoin can help you earm passive and active earnings online more likely a business online.Second is bitcoins helps a lot growing your money from your work or savings and it is a good way to spend your money in

In my view, the best reason behind using Bitcoin is that you break free from banks and government despotism toward fiat and dictate toward yourself. You never know where you will end up with fiat on hands, and what you will be able to buy with it. Of course, such currencies as American dollar, Swiss frank or Euro are not going to get devalued fast but a lot of other currencies, especially those of developing countries are like that, a toy in the hands of a corrupt government.

Although most of us came in bitcoin to earn some extra cash,  I also think that we shouldn't forget that bitcoin has a loose rules and regulations that makes it better than banks .

So aside from letting its users to earn money its purpose is to change the traditional payment system .

It will also be nice when bitcoin becomes widely known and accepted worldwide, We can use it to pay anything online especially when PayPal is getting bad each each day .
Activity: 742
Merit: 526
November 30, 2016, 08:15:27 AM
There are many reasons why people should use bitcoins now.First thing is bitcoin can help you earm passive and active earnings online more likely a business online.Second is bitcoins helps a lot growing your money from your work or savings and it is a good way to spend your money in

In my view, the best reason behind using Bitcoin is that you break free from banks and government despotism toward fiat and dictate toward yourself. You never know where you will end up with fiat on hands, and what you will be able to buy with it tomorrow. Of course, such currencies as American dollar, Swiss frank or Euro are not going to get devalued fast but a lot of other currencies, especially those of developing countries are like that, a toy in the hands of a corrupt government.
Activity: 672
November 30, 2016, 01:34:18 AM

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
November 29, 2016, 10:50:55 PM
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
November 29, 2016, 10:43:10 PM
for me bitcoin can provide ease of doing financial transactions. we can send money quickly and easily. wherever we are. we do not have to adhere to a system such as a bank.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
November 29, 2016, 10:35:18 PM
I think we've got to use Bitcoin because it's a revolutionary, kind of anonymous currency that is safe and very easy to use. You're basically your own bank, you can do whatever you wish with your Bitcoins and it's pretty rare to be looked up by someone except if you're a suspected criminal or something like that.

Exactly, bitcoin is something which is a medium with advantages that fiat doesn’t give us. Bitcoin is free from third party control and completely anonymous as well as it’s cheaper when it comes to international funds transfers and that’s why people prefer to use bitcoin. Since I live in a country where there are restrictions on using paypal and wire transfer is always expensive so bitcoin automatically makes it place in the options of payment because there are no restrictions and it’s cheaper.
Pages:
Jump to: