Pages:
Author

Topic: So, why do we need to use Bitcoin? - page 9. (Read 21172 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
November 23, 2016, 12:15:24 PM
There are different reasons that lead me to use Bitcoin, and promote it. Some of these are the security and stability of the platform, another reason is the ease of using this, with the ability to send and receive money in a few clicks and without having to move to the bank. I also have to mention transparency, since transactions can be easily verified in the blockchain.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 23, 2016, 08:46:15 AM
So, why do we need to use Bitcoin???

we'll actually i used bitcoin because i am very curious about it. Then as  i read the ideas from the other user in the forum, i do know more about it. Bitcoin is really a big help especially earning extra money even in a small amount. Bitcoin can give you money to buy what you want and also bitcoin can maybe become rich to the users of bitcoins. 
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
November 23, 2016, 08:27:21 AM
For me, it's because bitcoin's giving me an income by joining signature campaign and earning in some faucets that pays good enough other than the other faucets. Bitcoin's also helping me to have a fast transaction every time I buy some things that I need online. Instead of going outside and go the Mall just to buy things I can now buy it online and the payment would be on bitcoin. It's free from hassle and you can your time by using bitcoin, that's why I use it the most other than the other cryptocurrencies.
The only downside of online shopping is that you're going to wait for days, a month even, to get your package. Going to the mall is much more convenient since you'll get your item right away.

Just like other said, bitcoin can give you an income without investment money, simplify just joining in signature campaign, social bounties, and some offer in services section, I can easily pay my bills using bitcoin and popular credit games in my country, I will say that i'm glad that I discover bitcoin.
The only thing that it will take is time. Time is just as important as money. Social bounties and offering services online will take time. In social bounties, you have to establish followers first. When offering services online, you have to develop a skill first. After that, you have to wait for an opportunity before you can finally get some earnings.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Veni, Vidi, Vici
November 23, 2016, 07:37:35 AM
       Even if there were not all of these obvious advantages many others before me had answer I have to say this is the first effort of man to get rid of any form of financial credit institutions. So if in the future there isn’t the abolition of fiat money but there is the right anyone to choose between them it will be seen if the man really wants to be free
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
November 23, 2016, 07:29:11 AM
There's not just one use of Bitcoin, each and every one will have a different purpose. Like for some it can be to make more money, some may see it as a investment venue, while some see it to buy items. I use the third part, I am needing it to buy myself two gadgets, fitbit charge hr 2 and snapchat glasses, and if any remains after that will use to save it for a rainy day. Cant think of any other use 😁
Activity: 1806
Merit: 671
November 23, 2016, 07:25:37 AM
Actually I am not using it right now, but I am holding them for future and growth purposes. Also because of the lack of availability on where to spent it, either way it is a win-win situation for me as it helps me save money and also grow it from time to time. I think that is one way of using Bitcoin for us Investors.
Activity: 310
Merit: 251
November 23, 2016, 07:02:10 AM
Just like other said, bitcoin can give you an income without investment money, simplify just joining in signature campaign, social bounties, and some offer in services section, I can easily pay my bills using bitcoin and popular credit games in my country, I will say that i'm glad that I discover bitcoin.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 454
November 23, 2016, 03:41:25 AM
For me, it's because bitcoin's giving me an income by joining signature campaign and earning in some faucets that pays good enough other than the other faucets. Bitcoin's also helping me to have a fast transaction every time I buy some things that I need online. Instead of going outside and go the Mall just to buy things I can now buy it online and the payment would be on bitcoin. It's free from hassle and you can your time by using bitcoin, that's why I use it the most other than the other cryptocurrencies.
Merit: 502
November 23, 2016, 02:59:33 AM
Bitcoin gives us ease and secure transaction which our banks can't provide. Bank account often get hacked but with bitcoin there is no such possibility. Also bitcoin has freedom to use and make money for free. It gives me opportunity to become rich.
I don't think so. People put money in the banks for security. Even some bitcoin users use it. There hasn't been any news about bank accounts getting hacked in my country because if there is, it would surely be viral on Facebook. I haven't heard anyone got his bank details stolen. The only ones that get their bank accounts stolen are those that put information on the internet.

There's actually more thread when using bitcoins because it's done on the internet. But I don't think someone would be particularly interested in your private keys. If hackers are going to do such effort to hack someone, it would be something big like Bitfinex not some individual's private keys.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
November 23, 2016, 02:56:39 AM
Well, everyone have their own opinion about why they use bitcoin, but if you are going to ask me about why am I using bitcoin, it is because bitcoin helps me in my everyday living by earning some money with it. I'm earning bitcoin by joining signature campaign and my salary in a week is 0.02 btc in minimum. I'm sure that most of the bitcoin users around the world has the same reason as mine why do they use bitcoin, because earning money with bitcoin is the most coolest thing on earth for me without doing anything tiring. All you have to do is to post everyday and wait for your weekly salary and that's is great.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 23, 2016, 02:52:39 AM
Bitcoin gives us ease and secure transaction which our banks can't provide. Bank account often get hacked but with bitcoin there is no such possibility. Also bitcoin has freedom to use and make money for free. It gives me opportunity to become rich.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 913
November 23, 2016, 02:42:46 AM

There`s no "need" to use bitcoin.You can use it if you want.

There are many benefits of using bitcoin.

It`s another income stream,a good investement,very convenient for gambling,etc....
Merit: 256
November 23, 2016, 02:38:49 AM
We need bitcoin when we deals with any investments or transactions that uses or requires bitcoin digitally. It is the main digital currency of the internet world and used by many people who believe in the great opportunities that the digital currency may bring in the future.

Activity: 1092
November 23, 2016, 02:00:48 AM

Nowadays people need to be aware of how to use bitcoin. It is because it has a really big advantage and big benefits once you find the good thing about it. Why? It is very flexible where we/you can use it for shop online, money transfer/any remittances outlet, and savings for your future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
November 23, 2016, 01:59:09 AM

In the first place to be able to buy anything in digital world, to save money while using bitcoin online with the small fee and fast transaction and lastly to become rich Grin

Yeah its true that bitcoin lets us buy any stuff online without any hassle. Also it is very light to handle because firstly it is tax free and no one has the authority over it but its owner alone. But then people has the freedom to choose whether to use bitcoin or not. But for those who wants to experience new ways of paying and earning, then they need to use bitcoin for it's the best among any other virtual currencies.
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
November 23, 2016, 01:55:45 AM
It's not a needs actually but wants.

I want to use bitcoin because I love to do illegal activity and that is gambling because it's restricted in our country, but I can still live without gambling so it's not a need.

Bitocin is freedom as everyone said, maybe that's one negative side of it, people are using it to gamble and other things that they don't want others to see.  Smiley But it's good, I too sometimes gamble. I haven't encountered gambling being restricted here in where I live. In fact, I could see some of them with license and even have branches. But anyway, for me, we need to use bitcoin to experience it, who knows, world might really turn digital soon and in this lifetime.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1147
November 23, 2016, 01:45:30 AM
It's not a needs actually but wants.

I want to use bitcoin because I love to do illegal activity and that is gambling because it's restricted in our country, but I can still live without gambling so it's not a need.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 250
November 23, 2016, 01:21:19 AM
It's a matter of free choice, you have the possibility to choose between Bitcoin, fiat currency, or both. But if you're looking for good reasons to use Bitcoin, I think one of the reasons is that Bitcoin can protect you against inflation, since the system was designed for this. The other reasons are convenience to use it, and the possibility of having more control over your own money, since it's a decentralized form of payment.
Another reason is no government backs your coins so no government has any claim on your coins unlike fiat, so the bitcoins in your wallet are yours and only yours to do as you wish with them.

and your money in bitcoin is distant from the big taxes, as what you have said the government has no control to your bitcoin and they cannot manipulate it also they do not have the access to your bitcoin wallet information. the advantage of using bitcoin is that it seems like bitcoin is letting us to manage our own bank.
Activity: 532
November 23, 2016, 01:18:27 AM
It's a matter of free choice, you have the possibility to choose between Bitcoin, fiat currency, or both. But if you're looking for good reasons to use Bitcoin, I think one of the reasons is that Bitcoin can protect you against inflation, since the system was designed for this. The other reasons are convenience to use it, and the possibility of having more control over your own money, since it's a decentralized form of payment.
Another reason is no government backs your coins so no government has any claim on your coins unlike fiat, so the bitcoins in your wallet are yours and only yours to do as you wish with them.
or a lot of people mention that, you become the bank for yourself, there is no tax on wealth, there is no interference in bitcoin, you're free on bitcoin, I think it's a good thing for someone who wants freedom
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
November 23, 2016, 01:05:36 AM

Because I think bitcoin can give us money.And also bitcoin giving us facilities like, we can transfer balance worldwide with low transaction fee also it's very safe and secure.Again, we can invest bitcoin to get huge profit.Also we can buy many things in online with bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: