Pages:
Author

Topic: So, why do we need to use Bitcoin? - page 13. (Read 21172 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597
July 22, 2016, 01:20:45 PM
We don't need to use it. It'd become a greater currency than it currently is if the whole world would hear of it. That'd make the price skyrocket too. But... who knows? Maybe we'll wake up tomorrow with all currencies collapsing, BTC being the only option left? Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
July 22, 2016, 11:10:39 AM
Yes, we can use the bitcoin because it is also one type currency now a days many people are accepting to buy groceries, hardware etc. Now days bitcoin is also one type of saving currency like other currencies. Because bitcoin has lot of potential in future, due to technology changes people should also change according to that.BTC
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
July 22, 2016, 10:43:45 AM
I can answer only for myself.
I use Bitcoin because I want to be part of the new revolution in finance and money.
I'm sure that soon Bitcoin will become mainstream and main standard for online payments and want to be part of it.
If Bitcoin price will go up, as part of the process, why not, I will enjoy the ride Smiley

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
July 22, 2016, 10:43:42 AM
Bitcoin will be the future payment method and that can be perfect because the world is also getting more digital so that is perfect for the future and for Bitcoin itself.
The only thing that we cant control it is the value so that is also the most risky thing.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
July 22, 2016, 10:40:07 AM
Bitcoin is sharing wealth between the community, being trading, buying selling, bitcoin is a gear and its mooving the economy, allowing anyone to save money and time, and being almost anonymous, soo we need to keep bitcoin circulating to it become bigger.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
July 22, 2016, 10:10:59 AM
There are so many things to describe. They are, fast transactions, no fees, you are your own bank, your account cannot be frozen and no payment can be put on hold and there's no middleman.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
July 22, 2016, 09:31:59 AM
One reason to use bitcoins is to keep bitcoins alive.
A currency that nobody uses becomes obsolete really fast!
So guys, if you have a few satoshis you can spend, buy something nice with them!

Yeah its a great fun to buy something with bitcoins, and even if I am not able to buy anything then I regularly recharge my cell phone using bitcoins.
Activity: 959
July 22, 2016, 09:28:56 AM
One reason to use bitcoins is to keep bitcoins alive.
A currency that nobody uses becomes obsolete really fast!
So guys, if you have a few satoshis you can spend, buy something nice with them!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 22, 2016, 09:26:47 AM
I guess everyone has their own reason for using bitcoin, be it as a currency, transaction tool, or as a business area. one thing is important, that bitcoin can you use to get more money, so I use bitcoin because it has some advantages that are not owned by the dollar, or other coins. moreover that bitcoin was quite easy to get
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101
July 22, 2016, 09:11:51 AM
So, why do we need to use Bitcoin???

Personally. I use bitcoin because its easy to invest and earn. A lot of oppurtunity out there to earn. And the transfer method of btc is hassle free.

We cannot point a single benefit as bitcoin offers us multiple benefits and individual should try to use it according to his convenience.
yes that is a very good idea. i think it give us triple benefits. one is that we can use it any where have equal value. second is that we can hold it as investment and the third is that it can be earn as a job from a signature campaign.

Yeah signature campaign has helped all of us in earning good additional money which is taking care of  paying bills, mobile top ups etc, which helps us in saving our salary.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
July 22, 2016, 09:08:52 AM
I need bitcoin just like how I need a real money because of the reasons , sometimes I used bitcoin and convert it to my currency just to pay for my school expenses , it is very helpful for me because it can be used as a method of payment for electric and water bills and also for prepaid and postpaid bills . I don't know what is your own reason but I think you also need it because you too are using bitcoin .
Activity: 238
July 22, 2016, 08:28:59 AM

Personally. I use bitcoin because its easy to invest and earn. A lot of oppurtunity out there to earn. And the transfer method of btc is hassle free.

We cannot point a single benefit as bitcoin offers us multiple benefits and individual should try to use it according to his convenience.
yes that is a very good idea. i think it give us triple benefits. one is that we can use it any where have equal value. second is that we can hold it as investment and the third is that it can be earn as a job from a signature campaign.
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 21, 2016, 05:10:08 PM

i also think that it is a really great investment option to be honest

besides that i really like thae whole anonymity it provides for me i think it is the best currency that i have ever used
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
July 21, 2016, 04:52:29 PM

Activity: 378
BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange
July 21, 2016, 04:47:59 PM

Activity: 420
July 21, 2016, 04:40:55 PM
You don't really need to use bitcoin. People are choosing to use bitcoin because it offers certain advantages, such as:

1. Sending and receiving money anywhere in the world at any given time.
2. Anonymous payments.
3. Low fees.
4. Tax advantages.

All above mentioned plus Bitcoin is a good investment. Even if you are not spending it having all the advantages your money are growing when you are doing nothing.
And oh! Your forgot you have freedom from the government. Using bitcoins right now, I feel free because the government doesn't have any power on it just yet. Yet.

Because I'm somehow getting the feeling that they are planning to try to get their hands on bitcoins.

Once the government can figure out what bitcoin is, I'm sure they'll place rather high taxes on BTC sales. They can't have people shifting their money to BTC to spend rather than using the fiat they tax.
Activity: 1022
July 19, 2016, 11:04:43 PM
The reasons are many which I'll list base on my situation:

1. It allows me to purchase stuff through online means (which I couldn't before due to the country I'm in).
2. The fee is little to nothing as compared to other options out there
3. Fast and easily could send money to someone other than my country (normal ways, I had to go through 2 banks in order to complete these kinds of transactions)
4. Pseudonymity
5. No government in control of it
6. No restriction on who uses it

I agreed on 2,3,5 and 6 this is my part of reason now why I need to use bitcoins. And what attracting me most is NO government in control of it. Which means only us who will control what we like to do in bitcoins. Thats why anybody can use it. Wink
Activity: 616
July 14, 2016, 11:20:21 AM
We need to use bitcoin because it better way to use it into others if u need cash bitcoin has many option to cash out like remittancess there alot of remittancess can u claim your cash out.but if like a instant go to the nearest security bank and use it to cash for a intant cash.you can use bitcoin too to pay bill no need to fall in line waiting for turn.
You need to make use of Bitcoin if you are serious about making money with them, Bitcoin allows you to make money because you can use it as an investment.
That is why it is so popular and many people make use of it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
July 06, 2016, 02:10:32 AM
We need to use bitcoin because it better way to use it into others if u need cash bitcoin has many option to cash out like remittancess there alot of remittancess can u claim your cash out.but if like a instant go to the nearest security bank and use it to cash for a intant cash.you can use bitcoin too to pay bill no need to fall in line waiting for turn.
Activity: 196
July 06, 2016, 02:02:02 AM
Today, the majority of purchases are made by credit card. Filling out forms on Web sites, you need to enter data such as the card number, expiration date and security code. It's hard to come up with even less secure way to make payments. Therefore, credit card information and then are stolen.
But in Bitcoin transactions do not involve the disclosure of any personal data.
Pages:
Jump to: