Pages:
Author

Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ? - page 101. (Read 40136 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
June 13, 2017, 04:56:44 AM
The fact that everyone in the world would want to be rich, do not be surprised they are all flocked hard work and why they do not want to join together bitcoin this great opportunity for all of them?

Knowledge is a thing. A lot of people have heard about Bitcoin in the news or have seen something on their timeline on Facebook regarding the price and how it was so cheap back then and is now almost 3k USD. But that's it, That's all they know. Like we all know, profiting from Bitcoin requires way way way more knowdlegde then the knowledge that those people have. I guess people would've want to invest their money into Bitcoin but don't want to invest their time. Without investing time in Bitcoin, you won't invest money in Bitcoin. Therefore only small groups of people come into the Bitcoin-world everyday instead of large groups. But hay, in a couple months or years, those small groups will become super large.
Activity: 423
Merit: 251
June 13, 2017, 04:29:18 AM
The fact that everyone in the world would want to be rich, do not be surprised they are all flocked hard work and why they do not want to join together bitcoin this great opportunity for all of them?
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
June 12, 2017, 11:09:30 AM
Are you kidding? With this logic you are overthinking(my opinion:-no offense)  a lot.Not everyone in this world would go for passive income,people who have knowledge about it would only do so.Your question on who would bake bread and harvest and stuff ,that would still take place by people because not everyone is interested in passive income and there is something dreams that a person  has and also likes and dislikes that a person has on different types of job.I am not saying you are entirely wrong on your view but at the same time you are correct in only a few places like robots might replace human work etc.

If everyone got a passive income, they got more time to think about stuff. Like how we will colonize the universe (Best ways to travel through space, etc!)

Then we got time to game and invest and such Cheesy
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
June 08, 2017, 11:27:34 AM
Are you kidding? With this logic you are overthinking(my opinion:-no offense)  a lot.Not everyone in this world would go for passive income,people who have knowledge about it would only do so.Your question on who would bake bread and harvest and stuff ,that would still take place by people because not everyone is interested in passive income and there is something dreams that a person  has and also likes and dislikes that a person has on different types of job.I am not saying you are entirely wrong on your view but at the same time you are correct in only a few places like robots might replace human work etc.
June 08, 2017, 11:07:47 AM
We can just use robots to do everything for us, so we are all rich and we can afford robots, so our world consists outof robots who do all the work and us who earn all the money!

It actually sounds great... Not sure what the drawbacks are  Cool
Lol. I wonder where they crossed the tramp with the panda? But now in essence. I will very much doubt that there is a person who does not want to become rich. The main thing for a user who has such goals is to determine the possibilities and further actions. First of all, you need to direct all your forces On the extraction or earnings Bitcoin point And only then allocate your opportunities for preservation and investment. The fact is that one egg can not be put alone.
Not sure what you mean with "one egg can not be put alone"... Do you mean that an egg is not able to exist without the co-existence of more eggs near it?

If that's what you're trying to say, then you're completely wrong! What if I would put an egg at 0 Kelvin? I'm pretty sure it's still an egg... Just an egg that stopped doing anything...
Activity: 700
June 08, 2017, 03:09:46 AM
Who else don't want to be rich? Of course yes all of us want that. First, to assured that your future become stabled. Second, for us not to face any hard circumstances especially with the finances. Third, simply to have a good life. But in this case, being rich is hard or in that stage? It's though.

Of course everyone would want to become rich, who else dont want to become one? Who would want to suffer being poor, its so hard being poor. That feeling when you want to eat but you dont have enough money. Im sure that everyone wont let that happen to their kids, even i wont let that happen. I want to become rich, to provide the needs and wants of my future family, and then i will be able to help other people.
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
June 07, 2017, 08:46:04 PM
The human beings will never run away from their needs so if they all will be rich then it will not mean that they will lose their hands but they will do what they will need for their happy living so they will not deny from what they were doing for others or themselves.
in fact no one is accepting the fact that he has become rich and no long want to earn any more money, mans needs, wishes and demand cannot be every completed, they will continue struggle for increasing their assets, but he will never feel that he has fulfill all his needs.

Indeed,we always look and find for more, so what we need is to enjoy at the same time reaching our goal or continuing to do more but make sure it will make us really happy.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
June 07, 2017, 07:51:56 PM
The human beings will never run away from their needs so if they all will be rich then it will not mean that they will lose their hands but they will do what they will need for their happy living so they will not deny from what they were doing for others or themselves.
in fact no one is accepting the fact that he has become rich and no long want to earn any more money, mans needs, wishes and demand cannot be every completed, they will continue struggle for increasing their assets, but he will never feel that he has fulfill all his needs.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
June 07, 2017, 07:39:21 PM
Who else don't want to be rich? Of course yes all of us want that. First, to assured that your future become stabled. Second, for us not to face any hard circumstances especially with the finances. Third, simply to have a good life. But in this case, being rich is hard or in that stage? It's though.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
June 07, 2017, 07:27:11 PM
Activity: 490
June 07, 2017, 07:21:49 PM
This is so cool to read who really dont want this kind of life. At ease no problem to think and make life so easy pitzy and all you have to do is breath.
But then we need to be more realistic in life this is not easy to become rich one as you OP posted. Possesing rich life is not that much good like nothing more to do.
If everyone is rich for sure the range of status will not be poor to richest but rich to super rich. Balance will be applicable to this but then we need go back to the reality of the world dude.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
June 07, 2017, 05:57:32 PM
We can just use robots to do everything for us, so we are all rich and we can afford robots, so our world consists outof robots who do all the work and us who earn all the money!

Lol. I wonder where they crossed the tramp with the panda? But now in essence. I will very much doubt that there is a person who does not want to become rich. The main thing for a user who has such goals is to determine the possibilities and further actions. First of all, you need to direct all your forces On the extraction or earnings Bitcoin point And only then allocate your opportunities for preservation and investment. The fact is that one egg can not be put alone.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
June 07, 2017, 05:55:38 PM
That's true and good point. So imagine I am barber.. but rich (no need to work, but I do it because I like it). Let's say what I earn I would send in 100% to the community (police, fireman, etc). As it would be really boring not to do anything at all.
But would this work? If yes, why are we not in such place already?

You need to understand how supply and demand works.
You are a barber and rich, so you're not working and so does all other barbers in your town. The demand rises and people start asking you to cut their hair for 5X the normal price, then 6 times, 7 times... You finally decide to do it because it's such an easy money and if not you, then someone else will.
June 07, 2017, 05:49:04 PM

Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
June 07, 2017, 05:38:51 PM
Do remember that if everyone is rich, then no one is rich. It will create a society wherein a people are still divided based on their social status i.e "super rich - mega rich - rich". Technology is advancing steadily and with the new innovations of making new ideas, we could all say that the future is now near. But everything starts with a simple plan and a right mindset towards your goal.
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
June 07, 2017, 12:49:20 PM
This is a childish post...but since I love to be a child again then it is fine with me. Now, the idea is that if all of us can get rich then there will be a big problem because nobody will work anything for us. I think that is a very simplistic idea...remember this that if there is money to be made there will always be people who can do it at the right price...hell your riches might not be enough to pay all the services you need...and if that will happen then you can get back to being poor and by then you can work for the rich.

Being rich does not mean that the entrepreneurial spirit will be gone in fact it can be enhanced...and if there is a need for a service am sure there will be entrepreneurs (no matter if they are already rich) who can do it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
June 07, 2017, 12:40:53 PM
Amazing thought process. But there lies big challenges on the earth besides everybody getting rich at the same time. Everybody will never be rich because the economic system will not let it happen. Everybody will have to be hard enough to get that money. If I am getting $ 100 billion monthly then there would you taking $ 150 billion dollars monthly. So you are my competitor in the money race. I will try even harder to go ahead of you, but who know someone else would go beyond you. Lol. This will keep happening forever and no body will get the same opportunity overtime. There will be a difference for sure. And lastly, no sky net can not be that effective as you have depicted here.  Grin
Activity: 392
June 07, 2017, 11:37:27 AM
I am not much convinced by reading the OP. What you meant by all wanted to be rich by passive income? What you meant to say, is it possible to generate passive income for each and every human on Earth? Indeed not.
If someone is earning rise in his value of stock and commodity, it means someone else is buying it at that price. So it is simply transfer of wealth between people at nominal increase in worth of money overtime but value remains the same.
So if someone becoming rich today, it means someone else is taking risk at that amount for earning more from someone else. One person's consumption  is other person's income known as multiplier effect.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
June 07, 2017, 11:22:27 AM
There are more, hell, a lot more requirements to get to the level of being rich. Wealthy throughout family (inheritance?), incredible talent, incredible luck and so on. Like, if you just started on Bitcoin and just continued out of boredom in 2010 (without actually believing in the coin), you coulve gotten rich by now. Perhaps some did. It's not skill per se, it's not talent..that's probably due luck more then anything else.

So many ways to get rich but it's never easy if you are not rich to start with.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 07, 2017, 11:16:03 AM
Everyone wants to be rich, but in the world there must be a balance between the rich and the poor. Because when everyone becomes rich, then no one will work in the serving professions

that is right, everyone have a dream to be rich with much of money in their wallet or their bank account so they can used it to buy whatever they want in many store. but i think its impossible that every one could be rich at the same time because the world is not design like that and if there are any people which is rich, then there is any people which is poor. i think its about balancing of the world so there are no missed anything and if there are only rich people in the world, then the world is not be good.
Pages:
Jump to: