Pages:
Author

Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ? - page 96. (Read 40136 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
https://saturn.black
July 08, 2017, 07:12:52 AM
Everyone can not be rich, because there has always been a balance between the poor and the rich. The rich have another way of thinking that the beggar never understands.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
July 08, 2017, 07:02:28 AM
May be robots will do that for us in the future. If we have created something like bitcoin with big money in it, then same money can be used to create a automated robots working around us. And it's not impossible thing, it is already out there serving the industrial area, making cars for us, painting them, washing them. There are automatic food processors. And much out there. May be we can be rich and we will use that money to fuel up these robots.  Cheesy
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 08, 2017, 06:58:41 AM
Of course I want to be rich because with the kekayan I have I can buy whatever needs I need. So it's a big lie if there are people who do not want to be rich. but the problem is that everyone can be rich. The answer is that everyone can not get rich. All that remains how we can manage the finances we have. If saving in finance then one day will be a rich man. But if we are lavish in finances it is all a dream to become rich
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 07, 2017, 11:58:56 PM
Not necessarily, being rich brings a lot of complications as well, personally I prefer to have a life without worries is the best thing for me is to earn enough to not care about the bills and all of that but without being rich.
Activity: 319
July 07, 2017, 03:03:50 PM
yes that is right that everyone has the desire to become rich and most of the time people are ready to take any step for making, i think bitcoin can be the best option for becoming rich.
If bitcoin could make everyone a millionaire then i must assume that everyone is a millionaire here  Tongue Having a desire to become wealthy and reality are entirely different ,for that you either need to have some wealth at the present situation to invest heavily in it and if you could do so then what you are telling is true.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
July 07, 2017, 03:00:42 PM
definitely, I want...
it's human inborn nature to amass wealth to become affluent and lead a hassle-less life. who doesn't want to lead a standard living style, to lead a healthy and wealthy life you need to earn huge money by any means. I am not out of them...I think you will do not find a single person who doesn't  agree with me on this point.  
If you are that determined then you could reach the highest level when it comes to wealth accumulation ,but for that you have to be intelligent,you have to finish your studies in the university level and pass out with high honors if you are planning to make your life count,life is a struggle nothing is easy and over coming these difficulties in how successful you could be,never think about making money by any means,it is not the right way to go about things.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
July 07, 2017, 12:55:57 PM
You are raising a good point here : if a wealthy class exists, it means there is a poor labour one too. Hopefully for us, even if the whole forum became millionaire overnight, that would not at all disturb the economy considering there is not even 0,01% of the world population here.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
July 07, 2017, 12:20:29 PM
definitely, I want...
it's human inborn nature to amass wealth to become affluent and lead a hassle-less life. who doesn't want to lead a standard living style, to lead a healthy and wealthy life you need to earn huge money by any means. I am not out of them...I think you will do not find a single person who doesn't  agree with me on this point.  

in fact everyone want to be rich, even the richest people are welling to earn more and more money and for that they are also struggling a lot. i am sure that bitcoin has the ability to make your rich.
Everybody likes money and everyone in this world want to become the richest person. Yes, money can help you to live an healthy and wealthy life but money can't buy everything. Selfish nature of human being will never be satisfied so we must have feeling of satisfaction at a particular stage to enjoy a happy life.

To quench the thirst of seeking more money might find chance by holding bitcoins. Honestly I do not find anything wrong in having big ambitions like becoming multi millionaire. For many people who have planned properly with bitcoins, it must be already happening.
Activity: 406
July 07, 2017, 07:29:57 AM
definitely, I want...

in fact everyone want to be rich, even the richest people are welling to earn more and more money and for that they are also struggling a lot. i am sure that bitcoin has the ability to make your rich.
yes that is right that everyone has the desire to become rich and most of the time people are ready to take any step for making, i think bitcoin can be the best option for becoming rich.

Ya I accept your points. Who not want to be rich. Every body want to be rich.Everyone wants the option to achieve that.Bitcoin is the option for that.If you are a long term bitcoin user you are surely became a rich on one day.For that  you need hard work to achieve that.
Working hard for bitcoin and also having a lot of motivation in order to stay for long term here is a must. Getting rich with bitcoin is not that simple like what you think because it needs a lot of sleepless nights in order to achieve something big with bitcoin. Not all the times, things will comes easy because those who come easy are also easy to lose.
We are all dreaming to be rich we do not want money was a problem in our life but by doing that you need to work harder and we need to have perceverance to achieved that dream. And here in bitcoin you could get lot of money if you put lot of time and effort to collect more bitcoin this is one of the big help for lot of users to have huge money and would be rich in the future.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
July 07, 2017, 07:21:01 AM
definitely, I want...

Ya I accept your points. Who not want to be rich. Every body want to be rich.Everyone wants the option to achieve that.Bitcoin is the option for that.If you are a long term bitcoin user you are surely became a rich on one day.For that  you need hard work to achieve that.
Working hard for bitcoin and also having a lot of motivation in order to stay for long term here is a must. Getting rich with bitcoin is not that simple like what you think because it needs a lot of sleepless nights in order to achieve something big with bitcoin. Not all the times, things will comes easy because those who come easy are also easy to lose.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 07, 2017, 02:54:37 AM
definitely, I want...

Activity: 798
Merit: 501
July 06, 2017, 07:56:04 PM
definitely, I want...
it's human inborn nature to amass wealth to become affluent and lead a hassle-less life. who doesn't want to lead a standard living style, to lead a healthy and wealthy life you need to earn huge money by any means. I am not out of them...I think you will do not find a single person who doesn't  agree with me on this point.  

yes that is right that everyone has the desire to become rich and most of the time people are ready to take any step for making, i think bitcoin can be the best option for becoming rich. but for  becoming rich you must have some knowledge and skill through which you can  make money, for example if you want to make money through trading then you must have good experience in trading. 
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
July 06, 2017, 01:03:19 PM
definitely, I want...

Activity: 826
Merit: 529
July 06, 2017, 12:42:15 PM
definitely, I want...
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
July 06, 2017, 10:25:52 AM
it's not the term rich. i want to be contended and enjoy life to the fullest. i just dont dream. i act. and make my own fortune. it is not the thing that if everyone is rich it would break the balance it has also an opportunity to others to become richer and poorer base on their own acts. so the society adjust itself to the way of living of everyone.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
July 06, 2017, 10:18:51 AM
Nobody wants to be a poor , i wish i was born rich so that i can buy all the things that i want. But If were all rich all people will forget how to work, they always lying in bed ,doing nothing.
Indeed, I also believe that all of us wanted to become rich because we need money in order to sustain our daily expenses. For me I want to become rich simply because I want to help my parents to get out from poverty so that my parents could experience on what life rich people has.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
July 06, 2017, 10:10:28 AM
I don't want to be rich. I want to do the things I like and money makes some things easier, but the money is not the point. I would give it all away to live peacefully and in love on a deserted island.
Activity: 882
Merit: 303
July 06, 2017, 10:04:31 AM
If you have a opportunity to make it rich. There are many difference people's need a work to support the daily needs and others expenses like electricity bill. If you are completely rich you cannot feeling poor living that so difficult.
Of course. Who doesn't want to get rich? But, getting rich is a lot of work. You have to give much more effort than you usually do. Accept all the shortcomings that will come your way towards getting rich and learn from it. Do not be upset, get up, and get back to work.
Activity: 415
July 06, 2017, 09:57:31 AM
If you have a opportunity to make it rich. There are many difference people's need a work to support the daily needs and others expenses like electricity bill. If you are completely rich you cannot feeling poor living that so difficult.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
July 06, 2017, 09:29:25 AM
Every people only wants in thier life is to be rich someday. Even i ,im tired being in a low class of living, because of what life i have to today,i need to save in order to live, if im only a rich man im not thinking  about financial problem anymore.
Exactly, I think no one wants to become poor. Everyone was dreaming to become rich because it is less worry. Especially when it comes to financial problem. If you are rich things will be easy for you. Being rich gives you many opportunity that can also help poor people and I want that to experienced in my life someday. I so believe that we will be rich too like others.
Pages:
Jump to: