Pages:
Author

Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ? - page 12. (Read 40125 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
March 12, 2018, 01:57:21 PM
It's true that people want to become rich and almost everyone dreaming about easy life without work but life will not let stupid people become rich. Life is the best developer.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
March 12, 2018, 01:33:53 PM
If you don't do anything no one give you money .
Yes, I admit that for earning you have to do the work which has to be fruitful to the society so that other people can also have their contribution in that and can get the benefit form that work. And as of talking about myself, I don’t want to get rich but yes I want to have a job which should give me a feeling that I am contributing to the society in a good way and in return, I want a decent living with a few bucks left for shopping and that’s it.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 12:04:32 PM
Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

There is a perception that all strive to be rich, but if we all become rich - the concept of "rich man" will dissapear - it'll be just simple people with a lot of money.
Activity: 217
Merit: 1
March 12, 2018, 12:01:58 PM
The prospect of acquiring wealth and being simply rich is everyone's dream and aspiration in life. Call it ambition or inspiration,
it's all the same. It's what drives us to work harder, find new and effective ways to gain more and profit. The idea of a better
life through the abundance and providence of wealth is an attainable reality. That is why more and more people are drawn to
Bitcoins, because bitcoins is one of those tools best regarded for bringing one to such a prosperous and rich life.
Activity: 411
Merit: 335
March 12, 2018, 11:56:02 AM
Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

Yes of course. We all know that today money talks a lot, not in negative way but in very literal way. Many people or most of the people in the world are using money. And I think they worked hard in their just to acieve their goal. One of the goal that mostly people are working on is that to become rich because in that situation they will have plans for their future.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 11:53:38 AM
We all want to be rich, i am also dream to be rich someday have a home, do not think about buying a meal tomorrow. I can help my family and other people with difficult living i'm happy if my dream happens someday.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
March 12, 2018, 11:20:58 AM
This post is interesting and fun. I like how the topic was presented. A logic that realizes one's thoughts to appear real. The what if's of life. Considering that there would be invented robots to help us, What does man got to do with his riches? Could it be that his life will be very happy? Your gardener is rich, your nanny is rich, your housekeeper is rich, who wants to be in their job? I think none. No one will become doctors who served others, No nurses and caregivers. Robots everywhere. I think its a mess. Robots don't understand feelings. This makes it difficult to communicate with internally or by heart. So I think its better to be poor than live a miserable life with the robots. I love robots but it is not good to just lay everything to them. Our life is our job.
Activity: 168
March 12, 2018, 11:03:36 AM
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
Yes,everyone of us dream to become  rich,but its not that easy to get rich,we must have to work for it woth full of knowledge ,confidence and do more struggle,and every sweat from our effort just think about our goal how to get success in this bitcoin to become rich,the opportunity knocks only once so dont ig ore it.
Activity: 18
March 12, 2018, 10:54:36 AM
Well, it's impossible that "everyone" will become rich, because there will always be differences between men, so there always will be someone "poorer" than other. So, I don't see any problem in going after riches...
Activity: 296
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 10:31:09 AM
Everyone have the wish to become rich but it is impossible. We should have luck to be rich or we should be rich by born. Here too we have to earn a little by little, all of a sudden it won't happen, bitcoin makes us successful persons, if we succeed its ok we have to put our efforts continually so that it can happen one day.
Activity: 154
March 12, 2018, 10:12:35 AM
it doesn't make a sense Cheesy
even a robot will service what we need of course there a man who makes that robot, and you will but the  robot cause u can't make by your self,
then another point there will be many war because of  greedy and all transaction stop.
then the point is impossible Cheesy
No such thing,but for me im satisfied to become a middle in life,not poor  but not rich also,i want normal life,it doesnt mean you are rich you are happy already,and it is impossible to be happen that all of us will be rich,we are dreaming otherwise.
Activity: 70
March 12, 2018, 09:07:14 AM
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
we don't know what will time comes from but in my opinion if we are all rich of course the people out there don't like to sell for our needs so where will we buy our foods for our daily needs,perhaps what i want is to be rich but not all because we know that it is so hard that if we are all rich.
Activity: 182
March 12, 2018, 06:46:30 AM
OP, your point might be right, but you have to remember that there are many people who don't like money, unless it fulfills a need/purpose. Many scientists, for example, would die for a successful experiment achieving something new for the world rather than having a million U.S. Dollars.

And also if your point happened, there will be scientists who will be fascinated (if not mad) about their robots that they won't let them breakdown.
It is correct. Maybe lots of people like money but you cannot say all. Because for some money is just their way or weapon to achieve what they want. Its not that money is all they want.
And talking about richness, it could also mean rich in other thing aside from money. There is also a point that we all want richness, but as to what thing, we are all different. For some are rich in  terms of love, friends, ideas like the genius ones and some for wealth.
Activity: 286
March 12, 2018, 06:41:58 AM
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.

What are hack this guy talking about? Which could hamper a teacher or a doctor to perform their duties and being rich in the same time?
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
March 12, 2018, 06:25:30 AM
Of course, yes! That is why I am here in this forum because I want to earn and I want to be rich also. My friends are already enjoying their life because of the earnings they got here and in the field of Cryptos and it is enough testimony for me to believe that Crypto would help me too.
Activity: 139
March 12, 2018, 01:47:53 AM
If you don't do anything no one give you money .
It’s a fact when you are not doing any ting so there is no chance to get money because bitcoin is also one of the same thing it can make you rich but also you have to do hard work for it if you will not do hard work so there is no chance to get any money but your hard work in bitcoin can make you billionaire and trust me I’m doing a hard work here as a result I’m earning too much money here.
Activity: 182
March 11, 2018, 11:24:24 PM
yes it is true that everyone desires to be rich, but I think if everyone gets rich this is impossible, because for the balance of life between rich and poor will always coexist because this is a god plan in forming the balance of life.
Activity: 255
March 11, 2018, 11:14:22 PM
i think not to being rich, just living in relaxing
this people of this world who made scheme about rich and poor
people are same that equal and thats the point
and rich is just some alternatif
Yes bitcoin is relaxing us but on other hand it’s also fact that bitcoin is the only currency which is going to help us in our finance believe me when I was not a part of bitcoin so there was no money with me in my pocket and since I join bitcoin so now have a lot of money and now I’m doing my own business just because of bitcoin so I think yes bitcoin can make you rich.
Activity: 210
March 11, 2018, 10:56:47 PM
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
It true tyat everybody wants to be rich but not by just magic but also through our various endeavours in our activities being rich as an accountant will not mean I will stop being an accountant or the barber will just quit without making alternative.

Yes. I want to be rich, and I think everybody want to be rich too. If we really wanted to achieve the goal, we should work hard or have our own business. If we are not born with rich parents, we should do our best to be rich, but in a good and decent way. Even children with rich parents work hard to be the person they wanted to be, they want to be independent and have their own money rather than just asking or getting money from their parents.
Activity: 122
March 11, 2018, 04:05:59 PM
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.

everyone would want to be rich either by instant or in the normal way all decisions are in the hands of each individual himself. but the need to remember the wealth does not come with its own must be accompanied by effort and hard work in order to become rich.
Pages:
Jump to: