Pages:
Author

Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ? - page 16. (Read 40125 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 04:50:56 AM
Everyone wants to be rich, but in the world there must be a balance between the rich and the poor. Because when everyone becomes rich, then no one will work in the serving professions

Yes it is true that everyone want to be rich but that can not be achieved instantly.and not everyone will be able to achieve it as long as there are lazy people, the pattern will remain .rich over poor..
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
March 04, 2018, 05:59:53 PM
Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

You measure richness in terms of comparison with others, but imagine that most work could be done by robots. Everyone would be rich in time and would do what they wanted only.

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 11:58:19 AM
Of course as always. All of us wanted to be rich for sure. Everyone wants to be rich for they have a good life and they can buy anything they wanted to buy.
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
February 23, 2018, 03:26:20 PM
It is always only a matter of comparison. In the industrialized world we are ALL already rich compared to people in the past centuries and millennia, we always have to eat - even too much, we can move by magic on planes, we have magic potions called medicines which repair our bodies when they fail, etc. ect.
Of course, we could all be much more rich, it's true, but if we all would, just like we are already rich now and we don't acknoledge that, after perhaps the initial hype we would simply feel everything is normal and we would totally forget and fail to notice that we are actually sooo rich.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 12:47:37 PM
Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
Yes we all want to become rich . Thats why we are here doing bitcoin. And this dream is to make my family proud and will make them happy and  can give whatever they needed. All we need is working hard, be patience waiting to increase the value and responsible with all the blessing we receive from.bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
February 23, 2018, 12:40:43 PM
To be rich is one of my dream but you can not reach this goal if you are not working, do something. Be strong , work hard, sacrifice ,  sometimes even you put it everything you failed,  but that is life we have to accept with two hands open wide.

Yes becoming rich is everyones dream.  Who do not want to have a confortable life?  To eat what you want, to ride a car and to live in a beautiful house?  Just what you said these cannot be attained if we will not work hard and work smart.  We have to exert effort and time and be patient.
Activity: 124
February 23, 2018, 12:35:37 PM
To be rich is one of my dream but you can not reach this goal if you are not working, do something. Be strong , work hard, sacrifice ,  sometimes even you put it everything you failed,  but that is life we have to accept with two hands open wide.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
February 23, 2018, 09:08:30 AM
it doesn't make a sense Cheesy
even a robot will service what we need of course there a man who makes that robot, and you will but the  robot cause u can't make by your self,
then another point there will be many war because of  greedy and all transaction stop.
then the point is impossible Cheesy
Every people dream to be rich, but how you to be if you are not work hard for your life. Just give your best job to achieve your dreams to be rich people.
Yeah it is right if you will have patience and invest in bitcoin you will get rich and it is the dream of every second person now. If you will work with bitcoin and focus on your goal with strong faith of getting rich then it will be very easy for you to become one of rich people of the world.

Power of bitcoin is now high to make people rich fast.  I have seen a lot of people who invested in bitcoin and then I saw then increasing in wealth every day, it is the blessings of bitcoin that I am able to get money to support my family and now I am financially so blessed just because of bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
February 23, 2018, 05:10:32 AM
I dont care about beimng very rich. i just wanna have enough money to spend my life comfortable. I dont want me and my own family have any financial problems in their life. I am not speaking about living luxury but talking about joining enough social activities, having enough quality health services and good education etc.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
February 22, 2018, 09:56:53 AM
Rich people work harder.That one is rich does not mean those jobs would be abandoned.
It means a lot of companies would be opened and exceptional services rendered.
There are persons whose business inclination borders on cleaning, laundry, cooking
and several others.So, if we are all rich, it means we shall all pursue our individual ideas,
goals and dreams.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
February 22, 2018, 09:36:15 AM
Become a rich person from crypto currency is not an easy or one day task, you have to put efforts and invest time in it, than you can start earning money from it. Lot of people think that if they are trading in crypto market they will become rich easily tbh it's not like that in real scenario. It needs huge amount of time and strategy. So Best of luck and play safe always because Risk is always be there in crypto market.

Activity: 340
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 09:30:18 AM
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
Every body wants to get rich. Who else doesn't like that. The reason why people study hard is because of the possible income they will get in the near future. They want a good life which we can only feel if we are rich aren't we?  But before dreaming of that, you should have actions that is needed to be done flawlessly to get your goal.
Activity: 126
February 22, 2018, 09:24:56 AM
Yes, I want to be rich. So I do or invest my money to btc. I am sure that I can earn big money
Activity: 241
February 22, 2018, 08:31:51 AM
even a robot will service what we need of course there a man who makes that robot, and you will but the  robot cause u can't make by your self,
then another point there will be many war because of  greedy and all transaction stop.
Every people dream to be rich, but how you to be if you are not work hard for your life. Just give your best job to achieve your dreams to be rich people.
if you only dream to become rich without any effort and hard work it will never happen. and without any sense of gratitude with what you have today until whenever you will continue to feel lack of what you have.
Activity: 63
February 22, 2018, 08:24:58 AM
Activity: 273
February 22, 2018, 08:20:26 AM
Ofcourse I want to become a rich.No individual's want to become a poor.We work harder for a money and that's  why we are joining Bitcoin.I hope Bitcoin can help me earned more money,so that I'm become rich
Activity: 154
February 22, 2018, 05:53:56 AM
It's a strange way of thinking: it seems that you say that we need poverty so people it's forced to work.
Actually, the meaning of life is to create "value" and this can be done in a lot of ways.
And in a lot of cases, a lot of people waste their best talents because the need to stay in a stupid job just to pay the bills.
So, yes: I want to be rich, to have the time and the possibility to create higher value for the other people.
Activity: 448
February 22, 2018, 01:17:32 AM
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.

Not all people are created equally especially in terms of financial status. But not all rich people are already born as is. Most them started really from the scratch. But with their will to survive and perseverance, they all surpassed all their endeavors and eventually have triumphed over scarcity, poverty and dearth. To name one, Henry Sy, the owner of SM.

Me too wanted to be rich, who do not want to be rich? ofcourse all of us, everybody thought that being rich is the secret to all happiness. However people being poor ang being rich has it's own purpose and also this is to balance the world's economy.
Activity: 336
February 21, 2018, 06:18:05 PM
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.

Not all people are created equally especially in terms of financial status. But not all rich people are already born as is. Most them started really from the scratch. But with their will to survive and perseverance, they all surpassed all their endeavors and eventually have triumphed over scarcity, poverty and dearth. To name one, Henry Sy, the owner of SM.
Activity: 254
Merit: 110
February 21, 2018, 05:19:56 PM
You're just generalized all of us. I tell you, youre wrong, some of us work for the better world.
And for your information, getting rich doesn't mean you will have an endless happiness, all of us will only happy for a moment and then sad come thereafter and rich is only the feeling that you have more than you need, its not depend on how much you have $ in your bank account. Thx.
Pages:
Jump to: