Pages:
Author

Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ? - page 56. (Read 40136 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
October 28, 2017, 03:02:48 PM
Of course everybody dream to be a rich man, nobody want to become a poor man, if all people has the same wealth with you it's mean that you are not rich, the dream of becoming rich person is a strong motivation for people to do their best and you can get a lot of privelege if you are a rich man
rich is the dream of all people, like where to get rich .. hire me to work and besides work must find another way how. in my opinion bitcoin is the solution, if you want to find information to know bitcoin and learn it .. many ways to get rich the most important work hard and want to find info to make money ..
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 28, 2017, 03:02:26 PM

of course I also want to be rich in economic and social
Activity: 230
Merit: 250
October 28, 2017, 01:32:51 PM
Everybody wants to be rich and so I am but some can't afford unless you're born with a silver spoon. That's why we are labeled on this world, if you want to  to be released from the bondage you need to do something about it. Just like everyone trying their best to live on this messy world. Maybe someday I want to experience how to be on their shoes. That's why I need to work, work more, work hard to the hardest to achieve that goal until I reach my limit.
Activity: 308
October 28, 2017, 12:20:33 PM
People are different. On my opinion not all people want to be rich as in super rich, they only want to have something that can support their needs to live.  Some rich people did not consider their life rich because they are still eager to have much more than they have.

It's hard to say what it means to be rich. Everyone understands this in his own way. For example, I do not want to be a millionaire. But I want to be financially independent and have enough money to buy everything I need and provide my family.
- Yes, at present you may only think that you do not want to become a millionaire, you just want to have enough money to buy everything you want and have enough money to care for your family because you know you only have the ability to hit that, you can not reach higher, you do not have the capacity to become millionaires
- Believe me, if someday, you achieve what you want, you will desire something higher and higher, you will never be satisfied with life, people are always greedy, we do not know how much money is enough, you will soon want to become a millionaire, you can not refuse your desires
Activity: 372
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
October 28, 2017, 12:13:25 PM
People are different. On my opinion not all people want to be rich as in super rich, they only want to have something that can support their needs to live.  Some rich people did not consider their life rich because they are still eager to have much more than they have.

It's hard to say what it means to be rich. Everyone understands this in his own way. For example, I do not want to be a millionaire. But I want to be financially independent and have enough money to buy everything I need and provide my family.
well, we all hope to feel how to become rich. we want to feel the feeling of not thinking about the money we spend every day of our lives. we all hope to provide not just the needs of our family but also their wants.
Activity: 164
October 28, 2017, 11:24:11 AM
I think all of us want to be rich. To get what we want. To get what we desired. But getting money is not an easy thing. Everybody works hard to get money. Even here in bitcoin. You should join campaigns, learn a lot in order for you to cope up with the organizations. It is not magic.
Where are all here because we want to get rich and we believe that crypto will be the one who can give us our dream of being rich. But I think getting will not happen overnight it needs effort, time and dedication before it can happen.
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
October 28, 2017, 11:03:13 AM

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
October 28, 2017, 10:51:00 AM
YES,all of us in this world want to be rich but with right way. Does not select wrong way.if we work hard  then it is easy to become a rich personality.Dishonesty is the shortcut way to become rich but it is violation of right of others.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
October 28, 2017, 10:43:37 AM
every people wants to be rich even me i want to be rich im tired of thinking every day, every hour every minute and every second where will i get money to support my family. when im rich my worries will lessen and i can help people.
which can be possible only if we find things that will give us opportunities to be getting rich, no one will ever wanted to be poor in the first place,
and if there's some chances that we can afford to do like learning crypto's then we might take the advantage of doing our best to learn everything
in the sake of our future.
Activity: 35
October 28, 2017, 10:03:21 AM
every people wants to be rich even me i want to be rich im tired of thinking every day, every hour every minute and every second where will i get money to support my family. when im rich my worries will lessen and i can help people.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
October 28, 2017, 09:09:17 AM
People are different. On my opinion not all people want to be rich as in super rich, they only want to have something that can support their needs to live.  Some rich people did not consider their life rich because they are still eager to have much more than they have.

May be you are different. But 99.99% of the people dream about becoming super-rich. If you can afford an island somewhere in the Pacific or in the Caribbean, which you can visit in your own private yacht, would you say no? Every individual might be having his dreams. And money or hard cash is the only thing which can make these dreams real.

Yeah who wouldn't want to be rich if givem the chance right? You can still live a simple life if you want to with a lot of money still in store. Being rich doesn't mean you have to live lavishly. That also ensures that you and your family will have a confortable future

every person must mengen rich, but if I still have been given insyaallah I was grateful. because it is sometimes already determined and sustenance will certainly not be confused by others.
already given it we should be grateful.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
October 28, 2017, 09:01:04 AM
Everyone will want to get rich somehow way, but for everyone in this community have done their best to achieve the wealth they dreamed of. We can all be rich if we buy bitcoin now and then sell it in the next two years, I'm sure in the next two years bitcoin prices have soared above 10k usd.
Activity: 546
October 28, 2017, 08:04:39 AM
yes everyone involve in crypto currency wants to become rich and rich more and more. This we have also seen that the price of bitcoin was in cents when it came into existance and now it is on the moon. People who had bought in that time are the richest and they can say they are rich.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
October 28, 2017, 07:36:18 AM
Of course i want to be a rich in the future but not all of us is deserve to become a rich. Because  some other people is no dedication in her/his life. Its called hopeless.but before that i need to work hard in my job and be knowlegeable person.bitcoin is a good profit for my future.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 28, 2017, 07:20:39 AM

May be you are different. But 99.99% of the people dream about becoming super-rich. If you can afford an island somewhere in the Pacific or in the Caribbean, which you can visit in your own private yacht, would you say no? Every individual might be having his dreams. And money or hard cash is the only thing which can make these dreams real.

Yeah who wouldn't want to be rich if givem the chance right? You can still live a simple life if you want to with a lot of money still in store. Being rich doesn't mean you have to live lavishly. That also ensures that you and your family will have a confortable future
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
October 28, 2017, 06:50:04 AM

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
October 28, 2017, 06:46:21 AM
Activity: 32
October 28, 2017, 06:39:54 AM
Nobody wants to be a poor , i wish i was born rich so that i can buy all the things that i want. But If were all rich all people will forget how to work, they always lying in bed, doing nothing.
Activity: 476
October 28, 2017, 06:26:07 AM
I think all of us want to be rich. To get what we want. To get what we desired. But getting money is not an easy thing. Everybody works hard to get money. Even here in bitcoin. You should join campaigns, learn a lot in order for you to cope up with the organizations. It is not magic.
Activity: 630
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 28, 2017, 05:50:30 AM
Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

Anyone of us surely wants to become rich but the reality of life won't allow that to happen. What I mean is that even if you work hard(not at all times), you can't still reach the stand were you can get rich and earn a lot because you still need to consider the expenses of daily living and other important matters.Unless you are earning hundred thousand or millions a month then it would be easy for one to become rich but that is not always the case.
Pages:
Jump to: