Pages:
Author

Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ? - page 57. (Read 40136 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 509
October 28, 2017, 05:03:09 AM
Obviously all people want to be rich but to be rich it's not instant and you need to work for it, you there is no bullshit about all of us are rich. People who are not work hard to get rich will not get rich. For me yes I want to be rich but it's still far from me to be rich because I don't have a stable job.
Yes no doubt! All the people want to be rich and they want to earn the good money in very short time, I am having the bitcoin and I am making the huge profit from it, I love to use the bitcoin and I want to earn from it because I want to be rich today and in the future as well, I will do my best in the bitcoin and will join the signature campaign in the this forum so I am writing the post and having the income, it is the side income indeed so this is the best way to make money.

Of course everyone wants to be rich and I join bitcoin because I want to have a lot of money and get rich, I see a lot of people who are successful in bitcoin.
Those who came long back to this bitcoin, of course, they become rich persons. So if we work hard for bitcoins then we also become rich.
Bitcoin is very good in making mediocre people rich and because of this bitcoin allows everyone to expand his money and I have seen a lot of people around me who are very successful an d making good money in this field and they simply say that this is bitcoin blessing they are totally getting their money from the bitcoin profit and it is open for all to come and invest and enjoy the good profit in small time.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
October 27, 2017, 11:10:51 AM
I and everyone want to be rich, success is the right of all people.Who do not want to live well, the need of life is fulfilled, the desire is also fulfilled, so rich is fun.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
October 27, 2017, 10:45:01 AM
I just want to be a decent person, enough to buy this and buy another, the first step to achieve success and just enough people just by working and I work as a trader I hope I can feel rich.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 27, 2017, 10:23:16 AM
Everybody want to be rich why not. No body willing to be poor. I am here in this bitcoin forum having dream of making money to support my family with fulfilling their needs. My friend is role model for me in bitcoin as he is running his family since two years doing bitcoin as fulltime and he is happy not rich but he fulfilling his all family needs. I am also expecting the same my journey already started with bitcoin hope in future I will be succeed in bitcoin also get rich enough.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 10:14:48 AM
Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

its really, every one want to be rich. but its not simple. need work hardly
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
October 27, 2017, 10:10:55 AM
Obviously all people want to be rich but to be rich it's not instant and you need to work for it, you there is no bullshit about all of us are rich. People who are not work hard to get rich will not get rich. For me yes I want to be rich but it's still far from me to be rich because I don't have a stable job.
Yes no doubt! All the people want to be rich and they want to earn the good money in very short time, I am having the bitcoin and I am making the huge profit from it, I love to use the bitcoin and I want to earn from it because I want to be rich today and in the future as well, I will do my best in the bitcoin and will join the signature campaign in the this forum so I am writing the post and having the income, it is the side income indeed so this is the best way to make money.
Yes there is no doubt that everyone want to be a rich and I have also a dream to become a rich and bitcoin is the only hope for me to make my dream come true because a lot of friends become riches just because of bitcoin, bitcoins is the only digital currency with high price which can make you rich in a short time but it need hard work as well.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 04:38:12 AM
I think that the time to become rich with altcoins has passed, governments and mass speculators are starting to take control of it
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
October 27, 2017, 04:35:37 AM
everyone wants to be rich, many say bitcoin play can make people get rich, from there many people come and buy bitcoin, while bitcoin availability is very limited, this will trigger the increase of bitcoin price.

People have become rich already those had invested early in this cypto currency especially in btc. Also those invested in some altcoins and if those had rose they have made huge money and rest of them are now trying their luck to become rich while investing in this currencies.
Activity: 210
October 27, 2017, 04:30:55 AM
What's wrong in dreaming about being rich? And who does'nt?
That's why we work hard. It's not about getting filthy rich. Just enough to live a comfortable life.
Not worrying where to get the means for the basic necessities in life.
It's a matter of setting your goal and with proper determination and persistence, we will win.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
October 27, 2017, 03:44:50 AM
I think not everyone wants to be rich. And being rich doesn't mean you won't be working for the rest of your life. Some people, including me, just want to be stable in life. You can susutain your daily needs and not having problems in financial aspect. I believe there are still people who wants to do their passion in working and that won't fade away.
Well, in a way, what the Op said is kind of making some sense, but, who wants to be poor? I know everyone will say not them. No matter what, there are people who would remain poor, and there are people who will get rich, but nobody wants to be poor. Even if you get rich, that doesn’t mean you will stop working, and all of us don’t have the same destiny, neither do we have the same vision.

Some people wants to be entrepreneurs like we here, some wants to be doctors and they will never have interest in business, some wants to be Engineers, we are all different.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
October 27, 2017, 02:22:28 AM
I think no one want to be poor all the people of course want to be rich, but not everyone can  it's all depends on our effort. It doesn't mean that if you want to be rich you got it like a magic, everything goes on process. If we want to be rich so we need to work hard to make our dream come true never being lazy.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
October 27, 2017, 02:19:27 AM
Who doesnt want to?i guess everyone whats to be rich. As for me, to be honest i dont to be super rich. I just a money stability for us to provide what we need. I believe in the sayings that too much of sonething is bad enough. As long as we live a good life, eat and buy things we need. Help some people and share some blessings thats more than emough.
Activity: 182
October 27, 2017, 02:08:00 AM
I think not all people work just to be rich but some are just doing it to provide for their family's needs or some just for their passion. You see, even if money is our main currency, not all people are motivated by that.
Activity: 195
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
October 27, 2017, 01:50:56 AM
Yes of course. Everyone wants to be rich, but not everyone is meant to it. Like, some people wants to be rich, but can't do nothing., Some people wants to be rich but afraid to take a risk of putting up their own business., Some people wants to be rich but not willing to get out of their comfort zone and find other Job to have a better profit. .
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
October 27, 2017, 01:22:02 AM
Yes that's totally true that everyone wants to be rich and most of them support communism too.But yes what you are saying is true,if we all become rich out of the blue everyone would become lazy and quit their jobs.I believe that everyone must play their roles in life happily and stop trying to become something that is not necessary.Why should we dream of becoming a millionaire!!!.Even millionaire's have problems in their life.The saying "With great power comes great responsibility" holds true.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
October 26, 2017, 11:53:19 PM
everyone wants to be rich, many say bitcoin play can make people get rich, from there many people come and buy bitcoin, while bitcoin availability is very limited, this will trigger the increase of bitcoin price.
Activity: 476
October 26, 2017, 09:41:42 PM
Yes, that is what keep us all to dream and to be motivated more. I don't want to in the worst position where I'll be forced to make illegal activities or kill people in case there is an emergency that I really need a huge money. I don't want to be like multimillionaire or billionaire, I just want to be financially secured.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
October 26, 2017, 09:37:29 PM
There is a saying that born poor is not our mistake, but dying poor is our mistake. So each and every user agonize to be rich through some way, very few have satisfaction and live with what they have. Now users have got an opportunity to get some additional earning and fulfill the dream of being rich.
I have never heard that saying but how true it is, there are very few people born rich and most of them are not able to maintain their riches since they were not taught how, however a person with a strong dedication, hard working and smart can make a lot of money quickly and improve his life and if that person also invest in bitcoin and crypto currencies then he is going to be come rich in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
October 26, 2017, 11:35:42 AM
Of course we all want to be rich, because to support all our family members need a lot of cost. So in life we ​​need wealth. all the effort we have to do for good luck. fortunately there is a bitcoin that gives me a chance to earn extra income. so I was not discouraged to be successful and rich.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
October 26, 2017, 10:32:36 AM

Of course everyone wants to be rich and I join bitcoin because I want to have a lot of money and get rich, I see a lot of people who are successful in bitcoin.
Those who came long back to this bitcoin, of course, they become rich persons. So if we work hard for bitcoins then we also become rich.
Pages:
Jump to: