Pages:
Author

Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ? - page 87. (Read 40136 times)

d4z
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
August 19, 2017, 06:47:49 AM
There will always be a people who are richer than others being able to buy more things and the other less things... What you are trying to say will never happen :-)
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
August 19, 2017, 06:40:24 AM
Most of us wanted to be rich I know. Some of us who wants to be rich take actions. Work hard for it, but some of us wants to be rich but taking no any actions. They just dream about it. Hanging their dream.

Being a rich person is all peoples want to experience in their life.  We can do all things if we are rich.  But before we become rich, you will encounter many problems and you should not give up on your dreams. Hardwork is the most important trait to become rich. Remember,  if we are alreay rich,  we should not do anything bad to a poor people and we should not forget to give thanks to God.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
August 19, 2017, 06:27:10 AM
Most of us wanted to be rich I know. Some of us who wants to be rich take actions. Work hard for it, but some of us wants to be rich but taking no any actions. They just dream about it. Hanging their dream.
Activity: 420
August 15, 2017, 03:29:41 AM
Yes i want to become rich like others and i think all of us want to be rich someday right? Because iwant to help my family and i want to travell in all parts of our country Smiley and my dream is to buy a car and house . by using bitcoin Smiley
Merit: 266
August 14, 2017, 10:28:00 AM
No, I do not want to be rich. Because this word is too vague and has different meanings for each person. I just want to have enough money to be financially independent and have enough money to buy everything I need and what I want.
Activity: 528
August 14, 2017, 05:35:32 AM
Yeah. All of the people has a dream to become rich. I want to become rich with bitcoins.
August 14, 2017, 02:39:09 AM
I want to become rich and I want to travel in all parts of the world and to buy whatever i want. Enjoy the things that i have and involve in business engagement just to keep my wealth. Grin
Activity: 154
August 14, 2017, 02:05:19 AM
Everyone dreamed of being rich who can do anything out of the richness. However not everyone is fortunate enough to become rich. Sometimes, we just leave it to God or leave it to luck. Everyday is always a struggle and aspiring to becoming rich is getting hard everyday as the commodities are also going so fast.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
August 14, 2017, 02:01:14 AM
This was the dream of many here in this forum. But the question is, how to earn big bitcoin profit? mostly said trading the major things to have it, but it needs time, timing, technical analysis, and precise prediction about it, for us to gain it. That's why as long as I can buy bitcoin now I'll do it then hold in a long term of course.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
August 13, 2017, 09:28:29 PM
Yeah it seema that you are correct. All of the people who enter the world of cryptocurrency are dreamong to become rich and successful person.
Activity: 282
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 13, 2017, 09:25:11 PM
Who does not want to rich, I also want to become rich like people who have become rich?
For now I am willing to be under this life that has happened, but I will strive to be at the top and I will give it to the needy.
That's nice we should keep on dreaming and working for it to happen and once we achieved it we should give back to give us more blessing and to show how thankful we are for giving this opportunity to make it possible.
True,  it's really an amazing idea to help others. That's one of my goals in life too, to be rich to be able to help those in need. Because the feeling that you feel when you are helping others can't be compare to anything we can buy. 
Well, of course we all want to be rich in various ways that can be done by each of us. Being rich is not easy, it takes perseverance, discipline, not much lazy, more leads to the target that always wants to be accomplished and it takes intelligence to manage all the efforts made to earning money/incomes. On me, i want to try to be rich from bitcoin incomes but i don't know what it can be.. just wishful thinking and trying stay do my best.
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
July 31, 2017, 11:19:23 AM
Who does not want to rich, I also want to become rich like people who have become rich?
For now I am willing to be under this life that has happened, but I will strive to be at the top and I will give it to the needy.
That's nice we should keep on dreaming and working for it to happen and once we achieved it we should give back to give us more blessing and to show how thankful we are for giving this opportunity to make it possible.
Activity: 252
July 31, 2017, 10:28:12 AM
Activity: 130
July 31, 2017, 08:18:55 AM
Well, of course we all want to be rich in various ways that can be done by each of us. Being rich is not easy, it takes perseverance, discipline, not much lazy, more leads to the target that always wants to be accomplished and it takes intelligence to manage all the efforts made to earning money/incomes. On me, i want to try to be rich from bitcoin incomes but i don't know what it can be.. just wishful thinking and trying stay do my best.

Who knows, your wish will happened and it will happen if you will put the things that you said, perseverance, discipline, and hard work.  No one became rich just by a little work and no patience at all unless you are lucky and win a lottery.  All of us wanted to be rich.  You are hypocrite if you did not or even imagine to be rich someday.  We want to live a comfortable lives.  Bitcoin will help us at least if not being rich, be able to live a comfortable one.  We can buy things we want and can have some luxury thing in life.

Bitcoin has really helped many people improve their well-being. Fate gave us a great chance and we should take advantage of this.
But everyone has his own idea of wealth. For someone, 1000 dollars is a lot of money. Bitcoin will give a chance to equalize social inequality
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
July 31, 2017, 07:54:33 AM

Who knows, your wish will happened and it will happen if you will put the things that you said, perseverance, discipline, and hard work.  No one became rich just by a little work and no patience at all unless you are lucky and win a lottery.  All of us wanted to be rich.  You are hypocrite if you did not or even imagine to be rich someday.  We want to live a comfortable lives.  Bitcoin will help us at least if not being rich, be able to live a comfortable one.  We can buy things we want and can have some luxury thing in life.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
July 31, 2017, 03:17:30 AM
Activity: 182
July 31, 2017, 02:46:47 AM
Most of us wants to be rich but most aren't know how. Some knows how but will not doing anything. There's no instant in becoming rich. You need extra hardwork, unless you win on a bet or something.
proper timing is most important,instant rich is possible if you are able to invest in it at the proper time,just take for example the people who invested in bitcoin when it was under ten dollars or without any valuation ,those luck chaps are instant millionaires and those type of stories will push people on dreaming high to make a quick buck with bitcoin. Grin
Yes if you will invest it, still it's not instant right? Because you need to wait for the time.
Activity: 238
July 30, 2017, 09:25:50 PM
If you want to get rich, do the simplest things and then come to the complex. Nothing is fast and lasting

Follow these simple advice, if you want to become rich.

1. Never deviate from working hard
2. Improve your skill set by constant studying
3. Have patience
4. Have faith in yourself
5. Don't get too greedy.

2-4 don't matter at all for getting rich, 1 is important only if you run a business and 5 is the opposite. You need to be greedy if you want to become rich.

Being greedy will just destroy you. How come being greedy in running a business will help you succeed? This is the first time I have heard that greediness is now the key to get rich. This kind of people are the ones that will just go down easily.
Activity: 357
Merit: 260
July 30, 2017, 09:18:44 PM
Of course, Yes. All of us want to be rich. I want to be rich now so that I could buy all may wants. If I would become rich now, I will built my own house so that I have shelter for my future family. Then, I will buy an apartment so that I have extra income even without a job. I thinlk there are many people who are rich right now by the help of bitcoin, right? There's a big possibility to become rich here and become a millionaire. I will continue working via online job to earn money and save for my future.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
July 30, 2017, 09:01:43 PM
Even bein rich would be good but those isnt my goal at all, i do wanna to be able to get an extra income all months, i had made some investments that are returning me now good results, altcoins is now the road to give a try to change our lifes, since bitcoin is now very expensive even with huge potencial, the best for those dream is invest over altcoins, and with lucky who knows.
Pages:
Jump to: