Pages:
Author

Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ? - page 88. (Read 40136 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
July 30, 2017, 06:42:22 PM
Most of us wants to be rich but most aren't know how. Some knows how but will not doing anything. There's no instant in becoming rich. You need extra hardwork, unless you win on a bet or something.
no doubt that everyone want to be rich. and there may not be a single who reject not to have a good amount of money through which one can lead a good life.but some people are lucky then have good potential to make money from different sources while some people do not have such skill and therefore they cannot make such a good money even after a lot of struggle.
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
July 30, 2017, 06:37:03 PM
Most of us wants to be rich but most aren't know how. Some knows how but will not doing anything. There's no instant in becoming rich. You need extra hardwork, unless you win on a bet or something.
proper timing is most important,instant rich is possible if you are able to invest in it at the proper time,just take for example the people who invested in bitcoin when it was under ten dollars or without any valuation ,those luck chaps are instant millionaires and those type of stories will push people on dreaming high to make a quick buck with bitcoin. Grin
Activity: 952
Merit: 323
July 30, 2017, 02:04:22 PM
Why will not anyone? I don't want to become rich. I want to have enough money so I have enough for the most necessary expenses, and not more so. The higher the tree from which you will need to jump in there harder you will hit.

i like your point mate,  didn't need become richer people if we have completing enough all of necessity. we just need to make hard effort to earning enough money to that. now as far as i can do is joining signature campaign in this forum to earn btc.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
July 30, 2017, 12:30:50 PM
becoming rich doesn't mean you stop from working. As you can see there is an actor, entrepreneur, football player or any job that can make you rich in a year, they just need to work for some period, and they earn money that maybe for rest of us it's enought to living for the rest of our live, but they didn't stop from their work. I think the meaning of RICH is different for every person, you can be living with lot of money, but you couldn't stop from your work, because it's already part of your life. Whatever your job is, when you become rich you can't stop from it, or atleast there is someone will replace your position, it's life cycle.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
July 30, 2017, 11:47:45 AM
All want to be rich is the hope of all people, surely it is accompanied by effort and hard work, there is no direct way to become rich, getting rich is not as easy as turning the palm of the hand, do it with a real work effort and keep saving for your future And you can invest a portion of your property for multiple benefits
Activity: 182
July 30, 2017, 11:03:04 AM
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 30, 2017, 09:49:37 AM
If you want to get rich, do the simplest things and then come to the complex. Nothing is fast and lasting

Follow these simple advice, if you want to become rich.

1. Never deviate from working hard
2. Improve your skill set by constant studying
3. Have patience
4. Have faith in yourself
5. Don't get too greedy.

2-4 don't matter at all for getting rich, 1 is important only if you run a business and 5 is the opposite. You need to be greedy if you want to become rich.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
July 30, 2017, 09:47:21 AM
If you want to get rich, do the simplest things and then come to the complex. Nothing is fast and lasting

Follow these simple advice, if you want to become rich.

1. Never deviate from working hard
2. Improve your skill set by constant studying
3. Have patience
4. Have faith in yourself
5. Don't get too greedy.
Activity: 318
July 30, 2017, 05:23:46 AM
Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
Everyone is born and raised. They all have their own dreams and dreams. Going along with them is a career. Any job can be enriched, it is important that you have passion and determination with it. If you want to get rich, do the simplest things and then come to the complex. Nothing is fast and lasting
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
July 30, 2017, 04:53:05 AM
Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

There's no need for you to overthink such matter because it will never happen. There will never come a time where all people in the world is rich since there's still people who don't desire money but only achievement in life. However, if such thing happens it would cost the world disorder And it will only lead to world to destruction.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
July 29, 2017, 07:20:49 PM
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.

To be rich is not easy as 1,2,3 sir. It comes with hardwork and patience, the formula for succes. In  this scenario, we are talking about bitcoin. But before working on it, you must know everything about bitcoin not only the positive side.
Activity: 282
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 28, 2017, 09:14:10 PM
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
Robots are programmed by human so if there is something you want that robot to do you can really program it.  But for me its to far from reality.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
July 28, 2017, 08:07:01 PM
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
YES, everyone wants to be rich. But NO, not everyone wants to have instant money. Not everybody aims for a just money itself, but also achievements in life.
Activity: 406
Merit: 256
July 28, 2017, 07:59:12 AM
Why will not anyone? I don't want to become rich. I want to have enough money so I have enough for the most necessary expenses, and not more so. The higher the tree from which you will need to jump in there harder you will hit.
Activity: 519
Merit: 101
July 28, 2017, 07:56:11 AM
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.

Yes, I want to be rich. But if I can’t at least I’m not poor. In the middle status because of bitcoin and it is not bad at all. My mother taught me that I am lucky if I can eat three times a day and I am very much lucky if I can eat more than three times a day including my meriendas. If all of us become rich, then it may be the end of poverty. Wow, that a good thing. Imagine, no one will be hungry so that the economy of the country will be good.
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
July 28, 2017, 07:53:17 AM
There will be nobody who would not like to be rich. Only thing different is that one gets self contained with what one has and grows as per his requirement rather than keep running behind money every time. Bitcoin is actually helping people in becoming financially free and it provides than an additional source of income.

Activity: 994
Merit: 544
July 28, 2017, 05:53:04 AM
Every people only wants in thier life is to be rich someday. Even i ,im tired being in a low class of living, because of what life i have to today,i need to save in order to live, if im only a rich man im not thinking  about financial problem anymore.

Everybody wants of course, but it doesmt mean becoming rich i sbout having tons of money and it will be the one who will for you, being successful is aboit money is not the first reason why you are stressed it should be franchising you business, lack of people but not the money for you to distribute, something just like that.

It will be hypocrisy if people will tell that he do not want to be rich.  We all wanted.  After experiencing all the hardships in life at least before I passed away, I want to atleast experience a life that you have nothing to worry about having no money.  To travel to different places, to eat delicious meals, to live in a comfortable house, everything that will makes life comfortable.  I wish that I could be rich someday.  Continue to earn bitcoin and at the same time having a job.
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
July 28, 2017, 05:48:02 AM
Every people only wants in thier life is to be rich someday. Even i ,im tired being in a low class of living, because of what life i have to today,i need to save in order to live, if im only a rich man im not thinking  about financial problem anymore.

Everybody wants of course, but it doesmt mean becoming rich i sbout having tons of money and it will be the one who will for you, being successful is aboit money is not the first reason why you are stressed it should be franchising you business, lack of people but not the money for you to distribute, something just like that.
Activity: 1028
Merit: 144
Diamond Hands 💎HODL
July 27, 2017, 11:34:30 AM
OP, your point might be right, but you have to remember that there are many people who don't like money, unless it fulfills a need/purpose. Many scientists, for example, would die for a successful experiment achieving something new for the world rather than having a million U.S. Dollars.

And also if your point happened, there will be scientists who will be fascinated (if not mad) about their robots that they won't let them breakdown.

This is true. Not all people in the world wanted money itself unless it will be used to buy something they want/need. I believe there are still people who live based on what really matters; their passion for something, love for others, and other things like that. Great are those people who invest on what they love to do.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
July 27, 2017, 10:51:20 AM
I'm not dreaming to become a rich person in the future but I wantes to do my very best to earn coins as much as I can, to overcome my daily needs. There are some people that wanted to be a rich person but if you only know that we will not live in the system on this world forever because we will die.
i do not think that there will be a single person who will not like to make money and become rich i think it is the desire of every person to become rich. in fact all the people are struggling for one purpose and that is to make money and become rich and for this purpose they are using different methods and ways to become rich.
Pages:
Jump to: