Pages:
Author

Topic: Soccer Transfer Market 2016/2017 ! - page 23. (Read 74756 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 01, 2016, 02:33:26 AM
Terry open to Shanghai move. Chelsea captain John Terry is open to the possibility of joining Chinese club Shanghai Shenhua at the end of the season. I hope Terry still in Chelsea until last season and lifting the trophy of BPL in this season.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
December 01, 2016, 01:36:20 AM
Rumor:  Liverpool is after American wonder kid Christian Pulisic of Dortmund.  He'll make a good replacement for Coutinho and as a footballer he's still kind of a blank page.  He's only 18 years old, so there's still a ton of stuff Klopp can teach him.  Please let this be true!

if this rumour comes true that i think liverpool has makes good move because young talented players is require to liverpool future however seems klopp has aiming several players which currently playing on bundesliga and there will be high possibility klopp will aiming other bundesliga players too

So far the Bundesliga players Klopp has brought to Liverpool in last transfer window, Joel Matip and Loris Karius do great job, they even get starting line up position now. There is a high chance that he will bring another Bundesliga player in next transfer window, maybe Marco Reus or Aubameyang lol.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
December 01, 2016, 01:20:23 AM
Rumor:  Liverpool is after American wonder kid Christian Pulisic of Dortmund.  He'll make a good replacement for Coutinho and as a footballer he's still kind of a blank page.  He's only 18 years old, so there's still a ton of stuff Klopp can teach him.  Please let this be true!

If they are going to set their target on pulisic then they are going to let coutinho go for sure. I dont really expect this ti happen as coutinho is one of the player that has stay in the hard time and it is crazy that liverpool is just going to let this player go, players are loyal to liverpool and yet liverpool is not to them

I don't disagree.  I think Klopp already knows deep inside that with Coutinho's talent, he'll likely go sooner or later to the likes of Barcelona or Real Madrid.  There's really no question about that.  The thing is, when.  So by acquiring Pulisic now, Klopp will already have a contingency plan in place when Coutinho does leave, maybe in 2 - 3 years?  That would be enough time for Pulisic to mature, get better and be fully ready.  Maybe even less time is needed than that.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
November 30, 2016, 07:54:53 PM
I've been hearing the Draxler to arsenal for three seasons, dont expect it to happen. Ive been hearing some talk of mikel to man u, it doesn't really make any sense to me as mourinho didnt play mikel much when he was at chelsea

Probably going to put him in the reserve team as they cant count on carrick all the time and I've heard rumours that mourinho is unsatisfied with herrera despite that this young guy has been given alot of opportunity to prove himself so perhaps he is just going to put herrera out and replaced him with mikel
Activity: 756
Merit: 510
Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god
November 30, 2016, 07:31:38 PM
I've been hearing the Draxler to arsenal for three seasons, dont expect it to happen. Ive been hearing some talk of mikel to man u, it doesn't really make any sense to me as mourinho didnt play mikel much when he was at chelsea
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
November 30, 2016, 05:34:31 PM
Rumor:  Liverpool is after American wonder kid Christian Pulisic of Dortmund.  He'll make a good replacement for Coutinho and as a footballer he's still kind of a blank page.  He's only 18 years old, so there's still a ton of stuff Klopp can teach him.  Please let this be true!

He is full of talent, his future is bright, he is the best young player in USA. And Jurgen Klopp know him so well, So If he join to Liverpool with Jurgen Klopp as a manager, He will be a super player in 3-4 years.

i don't know but if klopp think this is good move then it's good move
but think that dortmund wont sell him
legendary
Activity: 980
November 30, 2016, 01:59:37 PM

if this rumour comes true that i think liverpool has makes good move because young talented players is require to liverpool future however seems klopp has aiming several players which currently playing on bundesliga and there will be high possibility klopp will aiming other bundesliga players too
legendary
Merit: 1013
November 30, 2016, 10:45:48 AM

If they are going to set their target on pulisic then they are going to let coutinho go for sure. I dont really expect this ti happen as coutinho is one of the player that has stay in the hard time and it is crazy that liverpool is just going to let this player go, players are loyal to liverpool and yet liverpool is not to them
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 30, 2016, 10:33:28 AM

He is full of talent, his future is bright, he is the best young player in USA. And Jurgen Klopp know him so well, So If he join to Liverpool with Jurgen Klopp as a manager, He will be a super player in 3-4 years.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
November 30, 2016, 09:52:08 AM
English teams are raiding the Bundesliga out of their young players. I just read about Julian Draxler to Arsenal, now it is Pulisic to LFC. Must be nice to be in a league where money is abundant with all the sponsors and TV contracts. I hope with the current surge of RB Leipzig, some interest will also concentrate in German football.
legendary
November 30, 2016, 09:13:37 AM
Another excellent young player at Dortmund is Ousmane Dembele.  I wish to see him play in the EPL one day and hopefully at Man City.  He'll be a perfect fit but City's line up is stacked at the moment.  It'll be hard for him to get a spot, he'll have to fight hard for it every week.
Man City have many good young players in their squad, but they also well know as a team that made some other young players had decreasing performance since they were given little chance to play, like Scott Sinclair, Micah Richards, Jack Rodwell, Kasper Schmeichel, and Stefan Savic. Its not a wise decision for young players to move a team as big as Man City, especially when they are on stable performance.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
November 30, 2016, 08:36:02 AM
Thing are getting really interesting for upcoming winter transfers, seem like Juventus want Chelsea defender and captain of Serbia national team Ivanovic as substitute for injured players Leonardo and Alves. They are willing to talk with him cuz he lost place after Chelsea new coach change team formation in play
legendary
November 30, 2016, 08:22:26 AM
Another excellent young player at Dortmund is Ousmane Dembele.  I wish to see him play in the EPL one day and hopefully at Man City.  He'll be a perfect fit but City's line up is stacked at the moment.  It'll be hard for him to get a spot, he'll have to fight hard for it every week.
legendary
November 30, 2016, 07:44:56 AM
I dont think Barcelona and Real Madrid will be a good place for Kane to play. Competition against other players to take the main position is so hard on both team. He will be only like Pacacer in Barcelona or Morata in Real Madrid which is not good for his career.
I guess you didnt watch Real Madrid matches frequently. I did and I just think that Morata is quite good for Real Madrid. Both him and Asensio would be the second best duet after Ronaldo-Bale, and its not impossible they will be better. Im not sure Kane is suitable for La Liga, he is not very fast and didnt perform so well in latest Tottenham matches. And again, Real Madrid is banned from transfer activity, so there is no chance they will sign new players in upcoming transfer window.

-snip-
Nice choice, and I think Liverpool could get him easily since Klopp was Dortmund's coach. But Emre Mor could be good choice too for Liverpool imo.
legendary
November 30, 2016, 06:54:09 AM

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
November 30, 2016, 06:33:23 AM
Marseille want Debuchy, Marseille are interested in bringing Arsenal defender Mathieu Debuchy back to Ligue 1. OM boss Rudi Garcia would like to add some experience to his squad and sees the full-back as an ideal addition. At a time when Arsenal players injured a lot, I think this players have to defend it.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
November 30, 2016, 05:04:05 AM
i saw that news too and looks like it is official and i'm pretty sure this injury will have bad impact for Liverpool performance on boxing day however i was wondering that whether Barcelona will still interested to buy Coutinho even though he got injury now

If they want to sign him badly then there will be no other option for them instead to just sign it and bear with the injury becayse the price for countinho might be cheaper when he is still injured however if he is really not a top priority for barcelona then Im sure that they will skip him in the january transfer later
a lot of people think that if countinho move to barcelona he could be iniesta's successor. but i doubt it can be done in next transfer window, the rumour are really not as strong as mesut ozil that rumoured keen to back to real madrid. also there is a rumour manchester united wants michael keane this january as he play impressively at the back with burnley , he still young too.
legendary
Activity: 1064
November 29, 2016, 07:57:27 PM
i saw that news too and looks like it is official and i'm pretty sure this injury will have bad impact for Liverpool performance on boxing day however i was wondering that whether Barcelona will still interested to buy Coutinho even though he got injury now

If they want to sign him badly then there will be no other option for them instead to just sign it and bear with the injury becayse the price for countinho might be cheaper when he is still injured however if he is really not a top priority for barcelona then Im sure that they will skip him in the january transfer later
legendary
Activity: 980
November 29, 2016, 11:36:52 AM
I just heard a new update from Liverpool and they said that Phillipe Coutinho i got a big problem in his ancle in yesterday clash against Sunderland and he can't play anymore till the end of the season. So I think all rumours about him which said that Barcelona will sign him in January or in summers is over. I think Barcelona will not take him because of his Big Injury.
Where ar you hearing this from? from what im reading, the injury isnt as bad as everyone thought and he should be back in a couple of weeks or months. There is still a possibility for the transfer to happen in the summer

When I surfing in Facebook and I saw some post from some Liverpool Fanpage, and one of their post said that coutinho can't play till the end of the season. But I just don't know it's true or not.
I dont find any updated news about Coutinho injury yet, except the message he sent to his fans via Instagram. If his recovery really need several months even until the end of season, then the only thing Klopp can do is just maximizing Divock Origi, changing formation, or buying new good players to replace Coutinho.

And so it begins.  The demand for playing Klopp's style will show even more without Countinho.  I will not be surprised if Liverpool starts to dip in form due to the strain suffered by their players.  Klopp has no choice but to get more players this January or LFC could fall outside the top 4.

i think pihilepe countinho injury, can two big impact liverpool fans
1 bad news, because livelpool can lost several match maube until competition EPL in season 2016/2017 end
2 good news because philipe countinho still in play with liverpool and not sale because injury
Philipe Countinho will be out for at least 6 weeks, about one and a half month, it will definitely cause some problem to Jurgen Klopp's set up, however i don't think it will be as serious as your guy think LOL! Liverpool current success didn't all come from Coutinho, James Milner, Sadio Mane, Firmino, Lallana and his Liverpool teammates help to build it as well.
Countinho can still leave the club if he want in next transfer window.

Yes Philipe Coutinho will be out for 6 weeks or till January, and he might lost a big match in boxing day against Manchester City, but I heard some news said that Coutinho and Liverpool will make a speedy recovery and hope that he will be available for a boxing day against manchester city.
And I think he can still leave the club because in January he will be fit.
legendary
Merit: 1016
November 29, 2016, 11:15:45 AM
And I think he can still leave the club because in January he will be fit.

Probably it is not going to happen atleast for now. There is no point for barcelona to sign a player that is half fit. There are alot of risk with it and they will have better opportunity to sign him in the next summer transfer and I dont even think that liverpool will just agree to any club that wants to sign their star
Pages:
Jump to: