Pages:
Author

Topic: Soccer Transfer Market 2016/2017 ! - page 64. (Read 74791 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
August 06, 2016, 05:47:17 PM
what is big transfer the big star player
is pogba long term rumour until now not deal and finish transfer
manchester city is every year buy big star , is until now not only one transfer manchester city is big star player
Manchester United has yet to make their transfer purchase of Paul Pogba official more than a week after reportedly coming to an agreement. I belleive that they trying to do everything to close our market before Aug. 14
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
August 06, 2016, 02:51:34 PM
Being a midfielder doesnt mean that you need to run accross the field, all he has to do is to pass the ball and the more accurate the better. Surely you have seen how scholes passed the ball in the past in his old age without having to run at all and therefore he can still play although his stamina is not as much as the early days
But when Manchester City have the better option like Fernando and Gundogan in the middle.  Yaya Toure will gonna be missing out for few match and eventually complete drop out from the squad.

Pogba's Transfer saga is really confusing me   Embarrassed

It's too long rumour.
actually i was also confuse too because since the beginning of Euro cup there are plenty news about this rumour but now the league almost begin and there is no official announcement that he really went to Manchester United
Paul Pogba will be summons to Juventus monday training session , he still a Juventus player even Jose Mourinho have said the deal are almost close. There rumour about the deal will be delay because Juventus haven't find any replacement for his place. Too much rumour from him , i wonder why the deal need to so long? It is some kind of mind strategy playing by Jose Mourinho?
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
August 06, 2016, 12:57:46 PM
  With Pep at City, United has to double their efforts not only to win games.  But also to do well in the business side of football.

Pep isnt known for making business goes much smoother , he is known for the hungry beast that keeps on winning the league. In term of making business , there is no one better than the one that manages real madrid and manchester united currently so eventhough pep won the league, most of the time united will be making much more money
Pep know about making money by invest in young talented player, see what he do at barcelona and bayern munich all young player get increase price after playing awesome.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 06, 2016, 12:55:01 PM
what is big transfer the big star player
is pogba long term rumour until now not deal and finish transfer
manchester city is every year buy big star , is until now not only one transfer manchester city is big star player
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
August 06, 2016, 12:12:33 PM
Pogba's Transfer saga is really confusing me   Embarrassed

It's too long rumour.
actually i was also confuse too because since the beginning of Euro cup there are plenty news about this rumour but now the league almost begin and there is no official announcement that he really went to Manchester United
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
August 06, 2016, 12:09:15 PM
  With Pep at City, United has to double their efforts not only to win games.  But also to do well in the business side of football.

Pep isnt known for making business goes much smoother , he is known for the hungry beast that keeps on winning the league. In term of making business , there is no one better than the one that manages real madrid and manchester united currently so eventhough pep won the league, most of the time united will be making much more money

Nope but he's a huge crowd drawer.  I wouldn't be surprised if ticket sales of City games go up this season.  His style of football is lauded all over the media as he's branded to be the man who changed modern football. 

Many hated why United chose Mourinho as manager, but from a business standpoint, it made sense.  United's ticket sales will also increase because Mourinho is himself also a crowd drawer.  Imagine if they could get all the players they wanted...  That would really be good for the club overall.  But so far so good for the United summer transfer.  But they still need Pogba.

Pogba could boost the ticket sales more as well as their shirts sales however im waiting for other player instead of him. Instead of just celebrity on the field, they need a real player that could balanced the attacking and defending , that person is definitely not pogba because he is nothing more than just celebrity

I disagree.  Juventus wouldn't slap a 100m British Pound transfer fee on his head if they really thought of him as nothing but a celebrity.  And United wouldn't even take a second look at him if they also thought the same.  The value in Pogba is in his potential.  He's young but imagine what he'll be at 28 - 30 years old.  In his prime years I could see him become a superstar at United.  BUT I do agree with some people here that he might not be.  It's a gamble that they're willing to take for United.

Who do you have in mind instead of Pogba?  Me personally, I like Veratti of PSG.

Veratti would be much better than pogba. Juventus know exactly that manchester united wont back down on this deal because they have alot of money to splashed however there are still alot of other option out there. I would instead be taking yaya toure to the club, he has lost his position in city and play mostly as sub, he wont mind joining the rival
Yaya Toure is an old player and he wouldnt get much more playing time with his fitness as he is not the player used to be two years ago that makes him a very expensive option for united in mater of his salary and thats also the reason they wont to get rid of Shweinstiger i think the best replacement for Pogba is Verrati and that also is more impossible player to get

Being a midfielder doesnt mean that you need to run accross the field, all he has to do is to pass the ball and the more accurate the better. Surely you have seen how scholes passed the ball in the past in his old age without having to run at all and therefore he can still play although his stamina is not as much as the early days
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
August 06, 2016, 11:19:18 AM

Nope but he's a huge crowd drawer.  I wouldn't be surprised if ticket sales of City games go up this season.  His style of football is lauded all over the media as he's branded to be the man who changed modern football. 

Many hated why United chose Mourinho as manager, but from a business standpoint, it made sense.  United's ticket sales will also increase because Mourinho is himself also a crowd drawer.  Imagine if they could get all the players they wanted...  That would really be good for the club overall.  But so far so good for the United summer transfer.  But they still need Pogba.

Pogba could boost the ticket sales more as well as their shirts sales however im waiting for other player instead of him. Instead of just celebrity on the field, they need a real player that could balanced the attacking and defending , that person is definitely not pogba because he is nothing more than just celebrity

I disagree.  Juventus wouldn't slap a 100m British Pound transfer fee on his head if they really thought of him as nothing but a celebrity.  And United wouldn't even take a second look at him if they also thought the same.  The value in Pogba is in his potential.  He's young but imagine what he'll be at 28 - 30 years old.  In his prime years I could see him become a superstar at United.  BUT I do agree with some people here that he might not be.  It's a gamble that they're willing to take for United.

Who do you have in mind instead of Pogba?  Me personally, I like Veratti of PSG.

Veratti would be much better than pogba. Juventus know exactly that manchester united wont back down on this deal because they have alot of money to splashed however there are still alot of other option out there. I would instead be taking yaya toure to the club, he has lost his position in city and play mostly as sub, he wont mind joining the rival
Yaya Toure is an old player and he wouldnt get much more playing time with his fitness as he is not the player used to be two years ago that makes him a very expensive option for united in mater of his salary and thats also the reason they wont to get rid of Shweinstiger i think the best replacement for Pogba is Verrati and that also is more impossible player to get
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
August 06, 2016, 09:49:23 AM
It's looking like one of those annoying telenovelas!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/08/06/paul-pogba-set-to-sign-for-manchester-united---live/

The guy wants more money, he does not think of Juventus or Man UTD.

He wants his wage raised, that's it.
Activity: 672
August 06, 2016, 09:42:48 AM
Pogba's Transfer saga is really confusing me   Embarrassed

It's too long rumour.
legendary
August 06, 2016, 09:25:44 AM

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
August 06, 2016, 08:52:34 AM

legendary
August 06, 2016, 08:12:36 AM

legendary
August 06, 2016, 08:04:37 AM

legendary
August 06, 2016, 07:58:23 AM

legendary
August 06, 2016, 05:10:59 AM
it seem Paul Pogba already have personal deal with Manchester United and after he finished his vacations manchester United said that they will officially announcement that Pogba has return into Old Trafford
the only way I see this mad money signing for a player we let go for nothing will be a complete waste of talent,,! sure that's all he came back for was the money,? and nowadays money doesn't motivate a player just makes them lazy and big headed,,and he has nothing to prove now he smash the world record that's his job done,, if you don't think so take a look at leister last season all the money in the world can't buy you the heart and teamwork they had, but as always time will tell but United for life,

Pogba will not last long enough even if he is the one that smashed the world record, he will be sold if he is playing really bad. I dont think that this is going to happen considering that alot of their midfielder is quite bad so he will be given more chances to keep on proving himself on the field

He will be sold later rather than sooner even if he played bad.  The investment is just too huge for Man United to brush him off easily.  They have to hype and build him up and his image.  They have to sell him to the crowd as the "next Paul Scholes" or something.  With Pep at City, United has to double their efforts not only to win games.  But also to do well in the business side of football.
legendary
Merit: 1016
August 06, 2016, 03:50:38 AM
it seem Paul Pogba already have personal deal with Manchester United and after he finished his vacations manchester United said that they will officially announcement that Pogba has return into Old Trafford
the only way I see this mad money signing for a player we let go for nothing will be a complete waste of talent,,! sure that's all he came back for was the money,? and nowadays money doesn't motivate a player just makes them lazy and big headed,,and he has nothing to prove now he smash the world record that's his job done,, if you don't think so take a look at leister last season all the money in the world can't buy you the heart and teamwork they had, but as always time will tell but United for life,

Pogba will not last long enough even if he is the one that smashed the world record, he will be sold if he is playing really bad. I dont think that this is going to happen considering that alot of their midfielder is quite bad so he will be given more chances to keep on proving himself on the field
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
August 06, 2016, 03:32:29 AM
legendary
Activity: 1064
August 05, 2016, 05:55:28 PM
The French league is crap, it's rare that even one team gets involved in a title race with PSG.

Ibrahimovich will find it much, much more difficult in the Premier League. He can still make a big impact obviously but at 34 in a new league it will be much tougher for him that in France.

Although that I dont really like him but I do have to admit that he is a beast. He scored in his first debut although it was a friendly game however this prove that this man is still a beast even in his old age, even his stamina is still very good so he will still has what it takes to compete in the premier league
i think that his shape for his age is good for him and i find him stronguer even when we compare him to much younguer players with his capabilities and experience he can be a very lethal striker as he also not afraid with direct contact with other players

He is a lethal striker and is needed on the team although I dont like him, I dont like myself being biased as well. I was skeptical myself about him being on the team to replace rashford as the striker however atleast he has proven himself so far so when the real game starts then people can start judging about him once again
Activity: 826
August 05, 2016, 05:19:52 PM
Fernando Llorente from FC sevilla to Swansea city
Beto from FC sevilla to SP Lispon
Is there any players still playing in sevilla from the last year !!
Ogenyi onazi from Lazio rome to Trabzonspor
Antonio Candreva from Lazio rome to Inter Milan

legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
August 05, 2016, 03:54:15 PM
Zlatan will be good for Man Utd as long as he gets good service, he's not a fast player who can beat a man with pace. He will need good support & assists from his team mates.

He is good as team player and he will sure be good for MNU also think that he will be good as forward he may not be fast but he got skill for this
Pages:
Jump to: