Pages:
Author

Topic: Soccer Transfer Market 2016/2017 ! - page 66. (Read 74791 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 253
August 04, 2016, 06:52:54 AM
Gabriel Barbosa Almeida (Gabigol), is 19 years old,  interesting to many teams. Inter and Juventus in the lead, but there are also PSG and Real Madrid.
To buy it takes about 25/30M

I think its overpriced. I think 15M is better price
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
August 04, 2016, 05:49:51 AM
can you guess what club will sign for balotelli?
 Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
August 04, 2016, 04:13:21 AM
some new transfers and loans

Manchester City sign Gabriel Jesus for £27m from Palmeiras
Bartosz Kapustka from Cracovia Kraków to Leicester City
Mohamed Salah from Chelsea to Roma
Antonio Candreva from Lazio to Inter
legendary
Activity: 1148
August 04, 2016, 03:31:41 AM
Gabriel Barbosa Almeida (Gabigol), is 19 years old,  interesting to many teams. Inter and Juventus in the lead, but there are also PSG and Real Madrid.
To buy it takes about 25/30M
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 04, 2016, 02:28:21 AM
Chelsea has rising final offer be 65 million pounds for romelu lukaku, will this offer bring romelu lukaku back to stamford bridge.

Believe me it will, this is a too good to be true offer for everton. Chelsea will be looking for other striker if they cant get their hands on lukaku that means they have just wasted their chance to sell lukaku for more . There will be no other offer for as much as chelsea's so they should be taking it instantly

just a bit funny, why just made a loan deal last year, or add a buy back price in the agreement... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
August 04, 2016, 02:24:51 AM
Chelsea has rising final offer be 65 million pounds for romelu lukaku, will this offer bring romelu lukaku back to stamford bridge.

Believe me it will, this is a too good to be true offer for everton. Chelsea will be looking for other striker if they cant get their hands on lukaku that means they have just wasted their chance to sell lukaku for more . There will be no other offer for as much as chelsea's so they should be taking it instantly
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
August 04, 2016, 12:20:44 AM
Manchester City bought Brazilian striker 19-year old  Gabriel Jesus from Palmeiras. He'll join the club in January 2017 because Brasil league will end December 2016. There's no official statement for transfer fee right now but close sources say it's about 27 million £.
Based on the high transfer fee and his 19 yo, I guess he really has great talent. Just saw his profile on Wikipedia and it says that he has made 14 goals from 32 appearance in Brazil League. Thats an amazing statistic for a young player whom still 19 yo. He could be an another Brazilian great youngster in Premier League after Oscar, Willian, Coutinho and Firmino.
August 03, 2016, 09:28:39 PM
Mark Hughes steps up interest in Robin van Persie as Stoke continue to pursue Saido Berahino

Shocked Shocked Shocked
it would be interesting if VPS back to England this year

I would love to see him again and rhink he would show much more after this

as I remeber he was linked with barca before?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
August 03, 2016, 09:15:28 PM
Calm down , don't too optimistic lol there is no guarantee pogba will boost shirts sales like what zlatan did.
United now got a big profit, will they gamble to take more profit by bought pogba?
I don't think it would be a good business, just another wasting money.

The shirt's sale is going to be higher than zlatan's shirt . The sooner they finalized this deal the sooner they will get the profit from just selling shirts however buying pogba is never a brilliant idea. Although im a fans of manchester united, I will be glad if they dont being pogba back to old trafford
They bought zlatan ibrahimovic for free and earned 76 million profit , it is what I call good business.
They transfered out pogba for free and will buy it for 120 million , not a good business at all.
A wise action needed as you did as fan not agree to buy it on overpriced, I will support pogba move if only cost 50 million or so.

Yeah,  i also heard a news that Ibrahimovic's shirt sold and profit much money to Manchester United. It's like they buy Ibrahimovic with a little money, because they earn much money from him too.
legendary
Activity: 1050
August 03, 2016, 09:04:42 PM
Calm down , don't too optimistic lol there is no guarantee pogba will boost shirts sales like what zlatan did.
United now got a big profit, will they gamble to take more profit by bought pogba?
I don't think it would be a good business, just another wasting money.

The shirt's sale is going to be higher than zlatan's shirt . The sooner they finalized this deal the sooner they will get the profit from just selling shirts however buying pogba is never a brilliant idea. Although im a fans of manchester united, I will be glad if they dont being pogba back to old trafford
They bought zlatan ibrahimovic for free and earned 76 million profit , it is what I call good business.
They transfered out pogba for free and will buy it for 120 million , not a good business at all.
A wise action needed as you did as fan not agree to buy it on overpriced, I will support pogba move if only cost 50 million or so.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
August 03, 2016, 05:07:28 PM
Manchester City bought Brazilian striker 19-year old  Gabriel Jesus from Palmeiras. He'll join the club in January 2017 because Brasil league will end December 2016. There's no official statement for transfer fee right now but close sources say it's about 27 million £.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
August 03, 2016, 03:04:41 PM
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
August 03, 2016, 11:03:38 AM
Mark Hughes steps up interest in Robin van Persie as Stoke continue to pursue Saido Berahino
 Shocked Shocked Shocked

He's too old for top-class Premier League teams but he may do good things in a middle-class team like Stoke City. He won't ply today's game for Fenerbahçe so we can say %100 that he will go to another club this transfer season. England side move is very likely for him.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
August 03, 2016, 10:39:49 AM
- Chelsea bid £65 millions for Romelu Lukaku plus Loic Remy
- Sunderland want Adnan Januzaj from Man Utd but they must pay at least £10 millions to buy this player
- Real Madrid offering Mariano Diaz and Marcos Llorente plus £35 millions to Newcastle United because Madrid want Moussa Sissoko

romelu lukaku crazy deal, everton buy lukaku only 28milion euro
only one year later chelsea buy back again price 65 milion euro plus loic remy

It is not crazy at all, craziest thing will be to release your player on a free transfer and few years later signing him back with over 100 millions and thats what I call as crazy. It will be great to see lukaku back on chelsea, he is a beast even in everton , imagine he play alongside with fabregas and willian
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
August 03, 2016, 10:09:01 AM

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
August 03, 2016, 09:46:57 AM
Bartosz Kapustka from Cracovia Kraków to Leicester
Max Kruse from    VfL Wolfsburg to    Werder Bremen => £6.38m
Roberto Soriano from    Sampdoria to Villarreal CF => £11.99m
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
August 03, 2016, 09:45:55 AM
vardy to arsenal

In your dream. Vardy will stay at Leicester for next season.

But i'm not sure he will be a top striker. So many super striker for pl next season.
Vardy has already sad that he had turned down an offer from other club and it was propably arsenal and with him renewing his countract we wouldnt see him move out this year atleast
August 03, 2016, 09:39:25 AM
- Chelsea bid £65 millions for Romelu Lukaku plus Loic Remy
- Sunderland want Adnan Januzaj from Man Utd but they must pay at least £10 millions to buy this player
- Real Madrid offering Mariano Diaz and Marcos Llorente plus £35 millions to Newcastle United because Madrid want Moussa Sissoko

romelu lukaku crazy deal, everton buy lukaku only 28milion euro
only one year later chelsea buy back again price 65 milion euro plus loic remy
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
August 03, 2016, 09:30:24 AM
more likely to purchase ( official in the next 24 hours) for manchester city of Pep Guardiola : Gabriel Jesus from Palmeiras for € 30M

Yeah, it's very unusual for manchester city. Because I see that the new players have tremendous potential for the future of manchester city. I hope this time the manchester city's decision led to satisfactory results

Good move from Guardiola ,instead of overpriced stars to buy solid players with potenciaity for future
stars dont win team does
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 03, 2016, 09:05:35 AM
more likely to purchase ( official in the next 24 hours) for manchester city of Pep Guardiola : Gabriel Jesus from Palmeiras for € 30M

Yeah, it's very unusual for manchester city. Because I see that the new players have tremendous potential for the future of manchester city. I hope this time the manchester city's decision led to satisfactory results
Pages:
Jump to: