Pages:
Author

Topic: Social Media - page 6. (Read 2807 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
February 26, 2017, 12:26:30 PM
Good Effect:
      . You can follow the famous people, pages about newspaper,magazine, movies
      . Gather information and study the foreign languages from groups.

Bad Effect:
      . No pay attention when working.
      . No have time to join activities outside

Activity: 630
Merit: 501
February 26, 2017, 02:35:44 AM
is good affect about social media
you can incraese youre income, you can use social media to youre bussines, promotion youre online store,find traffic youre site, buzer and more
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
February 25, 2017, 11:36:29 PM
I can tell you two good and bad effects.
Good Effects:
1. Infornation - It does help people gather information based on the these social media. Informations from once you knew and sometimes talk to the, in short they are making people closer to each other.
2. Government - It helps the government by spreading the news of a certain law or new subects about government, people participate in a idea gathering when needed by the government. They can also judge the performance and what is happening in the government.

Bad Effects:
1. Information - Saying that it gives informations, stalkers originated from them. They want to know something from a person they do not know. This cases are very popular these days.
2. Government - Social media is a powerful way to make an official government a murderer or a criminal. Someone can post or tell anybody that Senator A kill someone and there will be a rumor until everybody is confuconfusionbout the matter.

Social Media indeed is a powerful tool these days.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
February 25, 2017, 04:53:34 PM
Please tell me the good effects and bad effects of social media need to my assignment thank you Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: