Pages:
Author

Topic: Social Networks - page 3. (Read 546 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 05:50:49 AM
Apart from fake account , it's great..you will get in touch with your old friends and also interact with new people that will benefit your life

Social network is nice because we can keep in touch with our friends and family. We can also make new friends. But there are people who post fake accounts or bad things on social media. What I dont like to see on social media are posts that are nonsense or too much posts about their activities, or personal lives and fight among other people.
Activity: 82
March 12, 2018, 02:31:57 AM
Apart from fake account , it's great..you will get in touch with your old friends and also interact with new people that will benefit your life
Activity: 14
March 11, 2018, 01:02:56 PM
The advantages of Internet technology have made it possible to appear a good member of websites to expedite social relations among the people around the world. these are known as social network services. Facebook is the most popular. Other networking services are Google, Twitter, linkedIn etc. Social network services are web-based. They are giving ways for the users to interact through the internet. The services have made it possible to connect people sharing their interests and activities throughout the world. People all over the world feel that they live together in a global village. Social network services are expanding fast for some reasons. They are less costly. The users can make personal profiles and upgrade their profile. They can upload picture, multimedia contents and modify profiles. They are allowed to post blog entries. They can take privacy protection measures too.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
March 02, 2018, 07:15:03 PM
What are some things you'd like to see in a social network that would make your experience even better?

example ... No ads / No "feed" / better messaging system using better encryption

When we are hanging around on social media, we see many unnecessary things. People are on competition of showing their lifes to the others on social media. But it is not beneficial. Social media can be more informative.
Yes that is true, maybe facebook must limit people to share their private life and also unnecessary stuffs they posting. We need to be productive in sharing our thought in facebook or twitter and think that it can help others in purpose.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
March 02, 2018, 05:24:46 PM
What are some things you'd like to see in a social network that would make your experience even better?

example ... No ads / No "feed" / better messaging system using better encryption

When we are hanging around on social media, we see many unnecessary things. People are on competition of showing their lifes to the others on social media. But it is not beneficial. Social media can be more informative.
Activity: 152
March 02, 2018, 04:40:16 PM
Social Network is so good and quite interesting but the people who are using it make it seems irritating and allowed it to contributed to the Scam and other abominable of so ever.
Activity: 280
March 02, 2018, 01:15:58 PM
Social Media or network is good in advertising and getting information and also help to know about ones profile.
Activity: 27
March 02, 2018, 01:11:09 PM
I'd really like more filtering options for the type of content I see on my feed. Lesser ads too would be nice
Activity: 70
March 02, 2018, 01:04:36 PM

To be fairly honest ads doesn't bother me at all, neither the feed.
So far I like what facebook & twitter offer. If tehre is something better I am afraid I can't think of it. Social networks did the most important taks, it united us.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 02, 2018, 12:41:31 PM

Social network and media has played quite a role in almost everything to date. News, rumors, products, business,
celebrities, establishments, advertisements, communication, innovations and investments. At it's infancy years it
really made so much that you can actually see and feel the aftereffects of being connected. But years later, I find
it so much as a nuisance at some point with all the fake news, scares and other senseless stuff that make your life
sad, questionable and depressing. Privacy seems to be one of those things that are at stake these days. Social
media has become an addiction, an unhealthy psychological dilemma and even an emotional turmoil to some people.
People are aware of such issues and the negative consequences if such a platform is exploited and recklessly abused.
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
March 02, 2018, 10:38:35 AM

In my opinion social media should Increased focus on privacy. Because privacy concerns have plagued social media since its inception, and are only getting more pronounced. Expect future social media  to offer more advanced network and profile privacy than ever before. no disclosure of secret conversation, no hackers and no spamming.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
March 02, 2018, 08:55:45 AM
A social networking service (also social networking site, SNS or social media) is an online platform that people use to build social networks or social relations with other people who share similar personal or career interests, activities, backgrounds or real-life connections.
Social media is that dominating force in the modern world that can change minds, catch more business, increase sales or build and shape a brand or business.This is because of the impact social media has on all of us these days. Over the years, social media sites have also proven to be effective platforms for marketing.
Activity: 56
March 02, 2018, 08:42:16 AM
A social networking service (also social networking site, SNS or social media) is an online platform that people use to build social networks or social relations with other people who share similar personal or career interests, activities, backgrounds or real-life connections.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 02:19:34 AM
Expecting that social media can Improve the filter about  news or issues that hoax, most people spends their time for social media and what is shared in social media will be read without knowing whether the  news is hoax or not, and because of that, it is very disturbing and change one's thinking with the hoax news,
Activity: 99
Merit: 36
March 01, 2018, 02:17:29 PM
A bit problematic sometimes talk about social networks,if you want really to be not a  slave  from social networks,  better stay away from a while,sometimes fake news,low privacy does not give you a mental freedom ...
copper member
Activity: 1050
March 01, 2018, 02:12:15 PM
social networks is a process of comunicating system to others. by social networks everybody can communicate with each other.
Activity: 32
March 01, 2018, 02:06:02 PM

No marketing and commercial. It seems people use social networks nowadays mainly for marketing and businesses purposes to promote their products/services and gain more customers. That's the main driving force of those networks today, which sometimes makes our efforts harder in terms of finding valuable and useful information there!   Undecided
Activity: 70
March 01, 2018, 01:51:48 PM
If mostly says No Ads, how the company can survive if without Ads, How the company can make money without Ads, for me Social Media will be better if they can banned the spammer account, because lately I saw many account spamming in social media, first they mostly talk about disparaging other religions, mocking other tribes, making hoaxes. Things like that are categorized spammers, should be quickly removed not to spread and create another account unrest.
Activity: 110
Merit: 5
March 01, 2018, 01:43:59 PM
Well, social media is now very much popular. Social media turns into a great business field. Many company and organizations are using social media for connecting with people and spreading their business. But now social media is full of fake people and annoying ads. Is there is any solution to fake id and adds that will be really a great thing.
Activity: 5
March 01, 2018, 10:34:36 AM
hi..If there are some thing that can give good idea and advice to the society, I think it is the best thing that i most like.
Pages:
Jump to: