Pages:
Author

Topic: Social Signature & Avatar Campaign(full) - page 7. (Read 27013 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
September 01, 2017, 12:22:57 AM
Btctalk name: qwerty_2134
Current post count: 43
BTC Address: 3MjVrpww8b1V3mfCHLFDyhgP8EQTsHa6Kx
Wear appropriate signature: Yes
Wear avatar: Yes
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
August 31, 2017, 08:08:12 PM
Payments sent to those who qualified.

Its likely noone will rank up if member or higher since i only have jr member slots open.

Dear sir Yahoo, I would like to inform you that I have ranked up as full member. I have added the avatar and changed my signature as Full member already. Kindly update my status in your spreadsheet. I'm  in line #176.

I would appreciate if with regards to you response. Thank you

I think you missed to read that update coming from your manager, no one will rank up cause there are slots for jr members.
Maybe next week there will be some slots for full members
Activity: 1036
Merit: 286
August 31, 2017, 07:01:45 PM
Dear sir Yahoo, I would like to inform you that I have ranked up as full member. I have added the avatar and changed my signature as Full member already. Kindly update my status in your spreadsheet. I'm  in line #176.

I would appreciate if with regards to you response. Thank you
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
August 31, 2017, 03:05:07 PM

Its likely noone will rank up if member or higher since i only have jr member slots open.

Good day Sir Yahoo,

Thank you for the payment, I received them already. I'll leave this wonderful campaign of yours. Thank you so much for the 3 whole week of opportunity.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency
August 31, 2017, 02:11:08 PM
Now I'm a Full Member. Sir Yahoo if there is a place in the table and raise my rank. Thank you.
Activity: 490
Merit: 256
August 31, 2017, 12:19:09 PM

Yes I know the rules and thanks for that. I am still applying for the position of this signature campaign. I'm hoping sir Yahoo will accept me for his signature campaign.

Pinoy, cheers! 

I wish you luck brother.
Activity: 490
Merit: 256
August 31, 2017, 12:15:45 PM

Hi sir yahoo. My mistake for replying in another signature campaign that I didn't notice the forum title thread.
Like you said that this signature campaign have only jr members slots that are open. Can I join sir?

Bitcointalk name: johnextman852
Current post count: 61
BTC Address: 3Fj7n7dHDUsh8tkCdJxjUBRbFpH9zEh3xm

Piece of advice. Improve your post quality. Post more often on Bitcoin Discussion, Economics, Speculation, or any other board except on the Off topic or Others Board. You can see on the rules what board yahoo does not pay on the OP. Avoid them but I am not telling you to not post on those boards at all.

Minimize posting on the Local thread, though yahoo accepts posts from local thread, he is not the only campaign manager around so you might end up applying to those campaigns that are not managed by yahoo.

Pinoy din ako. Just an advice that will greatly help you in the future.

Well there are still people who are trying make themselves used to this forum. An advice you can read in some threads is to stick in your local boards if you can't really speak english that well. We can't just force to post on those thread if you don't really know what to say and may lead you up spamming.

Have you really read my post? Or did you even understand my point at all? Let me highlight it for you:
Avoid them but I am not telling you to not post on those boards at all.
It clearly states that I am not forcing anyone to post only on a specific board. It is a "as much as possible" thing. And another thing about posting on a local thread:
Minimize posting on the Local thread
I never said to stop posting, I said minimize.

I never promoted spamming, I just gave an advice so that they will be easily accepted on a signature campaign.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
August 31, 2017, 12:14:19 PM

Hi sir yahoo. My mistake for replying in another signature campaign that I didn't notice the forum title thread.
Like you said that this signature campaign have only jr members slots that are open. Can I join sir?

Piece of advice. Improve your post quality. Post more often on Bitcoin Discussion, Economics, Speculation, or any other board except on the Off topic or Others Board. You can see on the rules what board yahoo does not pay on the OP. Avoid them but I am not telling you to not post on those boards at all.

Minimize posting on the Local thread, though yahoo accepts posts from local thread, he is not the only campaign manager around so you might end up applying to those campaigns that are not managed by yahoo.

Yes I know the rules and thanks for that. I am still applying for the position of this signature campaign. I'm hoping sir Yahoo will accept me for his signature campaign.

Pinoy, cheers! 
Activity: 688
Merit: 101
August 31, 2017, 07:27:07 AM

hello sir yahoo62278, i would like to know if this statement that this campaign have a slot that open for jr. member? i would like to be part of this/your campaign if there's a spot for jr member, get me in touch with this if you have. thanks
Activity: 126
Back from Vacation!
August 31, 2017, 06:15:57 AM

Would like to confirm my payment Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
August 31, 2017, 05:35:07 AM
Thank you so much for the payment for last week sir I have already received it! Btw I sent you a message about my rank. I hope you'll consider it. Thank you again  Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
August 31, 2017, 04:58:21 AM
I wanted to say that I am now a Full Member.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
August 31, 2017, 03:46:16 AM
I will love to join this campaign, my details are below.

Btctalk name: degaga15
Current post count: 167+1
BTC Address: 18WmPEsAsRw3UwmiVvtkdyEXEQ7ByRTbYb
Wear avatar: No

Thanks.
hi sir, i am waiting for your response to my request to register my position to spreadsheet from member to full member, i am very happy to join your campaign pack, thanks in advance.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
August 30, 2017, 11:13:46 PM

Well there are still people who are trying make themselves used to this forum. An advice you can read in some threads is to stick in your local boards if you can't really speak english that well. We can't just force to post on those thread if you don't really know what to say and may lead you up spamming.
Activity: 448
August 30, 2017, 10:51:45 PM
Btctalk name : pekingcoepo
Current post count: 89
BTC address ; 1DXg6zXW3ZXXdug6wE2RzXrWgRdw3n4WaA
Wear appropriate signature : Yes

Thanks for accept
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
August 30, 2017, 10:17:11 PM
Thanks Yahoo for this great campaign. I have received my payment. However, I would like to leave this campaign now. Thanks once again. It has always been a pleasure working with you.
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
August 30, 2017, 09:19:53 PM
Received the Payment, Thanks Sir Yahoo.
Activity: 196
August 30, 2017, 08:27:22 PM
Sir! I would like to join your campaign.

Btctalk name : ongels
Current post count: 32
BTC address ; 3NYB9Gf73YCr5QD47hMS949XMath89HR3E
Wear appropriate signature : Yes

Hope for positive response..

Thank you,
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
August 30, 2017, 08:26:18 PM
Btctalk name: Psalms23
Current post count: 97+1
BTC Address: 3Jxxjo2v4U1v6BYhV6jmANPNemk49JgQ8A
Wear appropriate signature: yes

Hi po sir yahoo. Try to apply po for jr. member. Hoping to be accepted. Thanks po.
Activity: 616
August 30, 2017, 07:17:48 PM
Hi sir yahoo, i have interest with notary campaign so i change my apply to notary campaign

Thank you do much Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: