Pages:
Author

Topic: Social Signature & Avatar Campaign(full) - page 10. (Read 27013 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001
August 24, 2017, 01:36:39 PM
I'm feeling you may be quicksellers alt as you pay about as much attention as him

That is really funny. Now you are making stuff up.

I have no alt. You have fatanut and his hundreds of brother accounts?
All sanctioned by theymos of course.

It is you who has clearly stated you are too busy to do your own research into accounts you own employ.
I do my research.

You couldn't even see the spam written by hridoyb?

---------------

Should i look through all the accounts in this campaign?
At a glance i can see several accounts on my "undisputed" farmed list. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/rizzs-500-1670807

---------------
"If you have evidence an account is hacked, point me in the direction of that said evidence and i'll have a look at it. Seems like a pretty reasonable request if ya ask me"
Don't bother dinosaur,
"Frost" account now banned.
legendary
Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420
August 24, 2017, 01:21:30 PM
c'mon yahoo, play fair here.
You know you are employing at least 1 hacked account on this scam drive "social"

Kick the bastard out or be shown to support this shit.
Frost https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/frost-94117

ps. Also, if this is not spam to you, then SMAS is a proven deception,
written by hridoyb - https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/hridoyb-984975
( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poor-english-careless-writing-ranks-and-signature-campaigns-2111476 )

"Bitcoin have many advantage .But firstly you deside to which part you earn bitcoin.you can earn bitcoin from this forum. You need to follow some rules.Donot spam post  always try give anything to this forum.you have also knowledge about english because english is international  language.Finaly ragister an account this forum and try to posting or any comment .Never copy  to other .you can earn bitcoin from trading. I hope anyone can choise any part  earn bitcoin easily and reduce unemployment people.thanks"

Added. pm received from yahoo, stating that this post of mine is threatening him. BS.
He has not got time to check, and i must provide "proof" about the bleeding obvious.
He says i must show him respect be ignored!

Actually, since we are just gonna be assholes to each other and you want to disregard PMs and show your arrogance i'll post here.

I did not once say i am ignoring you.

First of all don't come at me with your threats. You want something from me, then approach me with respect. I could care less about your opinion if you don't come at me with the respect i have earned.

With that said, you can't just post in a thread and say this guy is a hack ed account, remove him or you are supporting scammers. That's just a dick way to go about a situation.

I am very busy and do not have time to go reading through every bullshit thread posted daily to know who is hacked or who isn't. If you have proof an account is hacked, lead me to the thread please. I will read it and act accordingly. Do not threaten me with bullshit

This is the whole pm i sent you and it was in response to the comment about frost. You had yet to post anything about this other user before i responded. I am a very busy person and i don't go trolling meta everyday to know who is a hacked account or not, and i'm not just gonna take your word on it period.

If you have evidence an account is hacked, point me in the direction of that said evidence and i'll have a look at it. Seems like a pretty reasonable request if ya ask me. If you want to send threats in a thread like "Kick the bastard out or be shown to support this shit.", then you're just being an asshole. You want me to do as you say or you'll start being a dick. It's basically a form of extortion if you ask me.

Do things properly like i asked in the PM and we will have no problems, but at no point will i just sit back and let you dictate my daily activities on the forum

Highlighted for clarity.

"I am a very busy person and i don't go trolling meta everyday to know who is a hacked account or not,"
Busy employing these accounts, spouting about SMAS, but cannot find his own evidence.
Not what i said, but you spin it however you wish. I'm feeling you may be quicksellers alt as you pay about as much attention as him
August 24, 2017, 01:10:51 PM
You know you are employing at least 1 hacked account on this scam drive "social"

( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poor-english-careless-writing-ranks-and-signature-campaigns-2111476 )

"Bitcoin have many advantage .But firstly you deside to which part you earn bitcoin.you can earn bitcoin from this forum. You need to follow some rules.Donot spam post  always try give anything to this forum.you have also knowledge about english because english is international  language.Finaly ragister an account this forum and try to posting or any comment .Never copy  to other .you can earn bitcoin from trading. I hope anyone can choise any part  earn bitcoin easily and reduce unemployment people.thanks"

Added. pm received from yahoo, stating that this post of mine is threatening him. BS.
He has not got time to check, and i must provide "proof" about the bleeding obvious.

Actually, since we are just gonna be assholes to each other and you want to disregard PMs and show your arrogance i'll post here.

First of all don't come at me with your threats. You want something from me, then approach me with respect. I could care less about your opinion if you don't come at me with the respect i have earned.

With that said, you can't just post in a thread and say this guy is a hack ed account, remove him or you are supporting scammers. That's just a dick way to go about a situation.

I am very busy and do not have time to go reading through every bullshit thread posted daily to know who is hacked or who isn't. If you have proof an account is hacked, lead me to the thread please. I will read it and act accordingly. Do not threaten me with bullshit

This is the whole pm i sent you and it was in response to the comment about frost. You had yet to post anything about this other user before i responded. I am a very busy person and i don't go trolling meta everyday to know who is a hacked account or not, and i'm not just gonna take your word on it period.

If you have evidence an account is hacked, point me in the direction of that said evidence and i'll have a look at it. Seems like a pretty reasonable request if ya ask me. If you want to send threats in a thread like "Kick the bastard out or be shown to support this shit.", then you're just being an asshole. You want me to do as you say or you'll start being a dick. It's basically a form of extortion if you ask me.

Do things properly like i asked in the PM and we will have no problems, but at no point will i just sit back and let you dictate my daily activities on the forum

Highlighted for clarity.

"I am a very busy person and i don't go trolling meta everyday to know who is a hacked account or not,"
Busy employing these accounts, spouting about SMAS, but cannot find his own evidence.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
August 24, 2017, 01:02:30 PM
Hello sir,
I would like to correct my btc address because there is
a mistake in the last digit, totally its my fault.
Correct btc add: 3LYvSpjRbtgWaghxNmGoT5q7JmmP2dBzPZ.

Hoping for your consideration .
Thank you
Hi sir,
I would like to ask if there is a chance to change my btc address since it is the last digit only that i want to change.
It's okay if i don't received my payment yesterday, but how about next week period?

Hope you consider me,
Thank you

Your address was invalid, send me a message with a new address and ill send this last weeks pay and update the sheet
[/quote
 This is my btc address:
3LYvSpjRbtgWaghxNmGoT5q7JmmP2dBzPZ
Thank you sir.
Payment sent and sheet updated
I received my payment already.. Thank sir
legendary
August 24, 2017, 01:01:23 PM

August 24, 2017, 12:37:12 PM

He says i must show him respect or be ignored!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 24, 2017, 12:34:50 PM
Is this campaign still active?
legendary
August 24, 2017, 12:28:31 PM
Hello sir,

Thank you
Hi sir,
I would like to ask if there is a chance to change my btc address since it is the last digit only that i want to change.
It's okay if i don't received my payment yesterday, but how about next week period?

Hope you consider me,
Thank you

Your address was invalid, send me a message with a new address and ill send this last weeks pay and update the sheet
[/quote
 This is my btc address:
Thank you sir.
Payment sent and sheet updated
August 24, 2017, 12:25:40 PM
Hello sir,

Thank you
Hi sir,

Hope you consider me,
Thank you

[/quote
 This is my btc address:
Thank you sir.
legendary
August 24, 2017, 12:19:39 PM
Hello sir,

Thank you
Hi sir,

Hope you consider me,
Thank you

Activity: 459
Merit: 102
August 24, 2017, 11:01:04 AM
Username : XmasJohn08
Current post count : 61
BTC Address: 1EQaNXj6hNRWJMfz554WGcYpesXorj7gea
Wear appropriate signature : yes
Wear avatar : no
August 24, 2017, 10:20:25 AM
Hello sir,

Thank you
Hi sir,

Hope you consider me,
Thank you

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
August 24, 2017, 09:45:41 AM
Acknowledging that payment has been received. Late update, thank you so much yahoo.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
August 24, 2017, 09:21:26 AM
I have paid everyone who qualified
Payment recieved. I would also like to inform about my raised rank, I'm a hero member now, so, please, rank me up in the signature campaign if there is an open slot for this rank for me.
Thank you!
Activity: 490
Merit: 256
August 24, 2017, 08:12:32 AM
I haven't received my weekly signature payout. Please double check.

Better check the spreadsheet. It stated that your Bitcoin address is invalid.
Activity: 354
Merit: 11
August 24, 2017, 07:35:58 AM
Hello Sir Yahoo, I cannot continue to participate to your campaign due to some sort reason to my personal job, you can now remove me from the google spreedsheat, thanks for giving me a chance to be part of this campaign of yours..
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
August 24, 2017, 07:01:04 AM
I haven't received my weekly signature payout. Please double check.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Back from Vacation!
August 24, 2017, 06:59:38 AM
Confirming that I have received the payment. Thanks for the speedy payment. Smiley
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
August 24, 2017, 05:12:41 AM
Hi Sir,

Is there an opening for Jr. Member.
Hope I can join your campaign.

User : bellamae
Position to apply: Jr. Member
Post start : 40
Address: 3KXoBUEybqsYkzUdhh8zuvbFfEiBVcgxVn
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
August 24, 2017, 04:24:01 AM
Hello Sir Yahoo I just want to inform you that I have already received the payment for last week. Thank you so much for all your efforts on this signature campaign Smiley Much appreciated!
Pages:
Jump to: