Pages:
Author

Topic: sockpuppets in meta lately - page 3. (Read 15115 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986
April 13, 2019, 12:31:32 PM
Definitely CH, uses too many words/terms that nobody (rarely anybody) else does.

This will be the first of many threads started to examine the possible actions of campaign managers and their projects and their sponsorship of perhaps some of the most shady people on this entire board whilst refusing honest members merely on some red marks actual scammers and liars wish to put on their accounts.

Theymos can you explain your reasoning on honest meriting of merit worthy posts by those that clearly announce their intentions vs those that are sneaky about it and report others whilst clearly doing it themselves?

(dozens of usages of whilst, if not hundreds)

whilst they cream off the best deals for them selves and their friends?  Perhaps anyone that has been banned for simply whistle blowing or under some false pretense should be reinstated immediately?

....whilst ensuring they cream off the best sig campaigns via their pals campaign managers projects and mods seem to be joined to the same projects are backing them and their foul deeds against honest members.

(both posts are about sig campaigns using the term cream off)

Does Hhampuz  knowingly chose to employ and sponsor people that are Liars, Scam pushers, trust abusers and those implicated in extortion schemes and other shady escrow deals ?

mention facts that there are thread accusing lauda of shady escrow practices and that senior senior members agree that he is shady and the fact that lauda is also implicated in an extortion scheme.

(shadiest of escrows)

This was also a giveaway:

Posts will be deleted if not accompanied by evidence, off topic or deemed irrelevant by myself.

It was funny to see CH try their hardest to keep their words to a minimum but ultimately fail in their last post.

In addition, the new name is entirely fitting for how they see themselves.

Edit:

Holy crap CH is banned!(?)!

Which member did not posted in couple past days?
The one whom you knew was banned even though his ban isn't public and therefore there's no way you could have known he was banned unless you are him. That member.

Quoted for future posterity:

I believe cryptohunter already detailed this in full here. He correctly stated [editors note: said no one ever] that the subjective and practically meaningless merit scores and sources should be far removed from the other control system trust. It is quite terrible how they had him banned for posting the truth [ed: among other things] in response generally to their own viscous attacks upon him, that consisted of nothing other than lies and fabrications, then traced through his post history to find some 1 word posts, to provide excuse to finally get rid of him.
Activity: 742
Merit: 395
I am alive but in hibernation.
April 13, 2019, 12:29:48 PM
Using of sockpuppet simply signifies 2 points.

1. They think that broken part of trust system might be used against them.
2. Their main account has no credibility left and even a "Brand New" accounts look more credible then their main account.

I think it's

3. Trolling.

All those sockpuppets provided exactly zero (0) facts or other tangible details as to what the actual problems are, if any. Just some generic rants.

4. When you are evading the ban and main account cannot post due to ban .(One of the possible reason)
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
April 13, 2019, 12:21:51 PM
The one whom you knew was banned even though his ban isn't public and therefore there's no way you could have known he was banned unless you are him. That member.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
April 13, 2019, 12:15:03 PM
I've tagged all of them. This reeks of cryptohunter && quickscammer tactics. Obviously untrustworthy. I will not censor myself because some rando-first world pajeets think they can win using these pathetic methods.
Activity: 252
Merit: 56
April 13, 2019, 12:09:54 PM

Why it now looks to me they all are the alt of a single person whose rants are lengthy post are missing now from Meta.
Surprisingly that poster did not posted in past couple of days.

Why it now looks to you all alt presented single rant person who missing meta now?
Surprisingly I look you didn't understanded your requires proof to insist on makes allegations?
If you must damaged my eye with your broken Englisher accusations please stop spamming your signature and getting paid to do it.
Unless you have some proofs that any of this accounts have alt account then stop claims that they are alts.

legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 3114
April 13, 2019, 12:02:47 PM

Why it now looks to me they all are the alt of a single person whose rants are lengthy post are missing now from Meta.

Exactly thats what i thought yesterday mayself too.

4 New Accounts registered only a few days and 4 diffrent complains that all have done by the one User who havnt posted the last days !

Where is Cryptohunter ?  that should be some Users he can discuss his opinions !!!    Cheesy

Activity: 742
Merit: 395
I am alive but in hibernation.
April 13, 2019, 11:56:47 AM

Activity: 252
Merit: 56
April 13, 2019, 11:28:21 AM
Maybe you're retarded or maybe you just refuse to read. If you gloss over my thread, I literally call someone out for sending somebody 10 merits for a post that doesn't deserve to be merited.
Because it's a friend of yours you turn a blind eye.
JetCash explained what happened a few posts below how it came to the post being rewarded with 10 merits.
Ask yourself what is his motive in abusing the merit system in that way? He is a Legendary rank here, doesn't wear a signature and is not participating in any campaigns. He has several alt accounts, which is not against the rules and anyone is allowed to have them. All of them Member rank (I think) and none of them are in any campaigns either.

If he is not using his main account for profit, which could earn him the biggest payouts and probably five times more than a Member account, why would he be meriting his unknown alts, friends or selling his merits - I am not sure what exactly you are accusing him to do.

So without foul language, what exactly is the problem with JetCash?

He did not explain why he decided to give his pal merits just because he asked for them.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.49692389

I see merits given to this initial post. I see no PROOF than any of these accounts that are being accused of being sock puppets are sock puppets. May I see the proof.

It is the double standards of you and your friends here which there is clear proof of.

Do you have proof it was me who deleted posts?

Yes, yes, I understand this but do you have proof that it was me who deleted posts?

Post video proof of me pressing delete button and removing posts from account zorroback.

This is an accusation with no proof. You can not claim every new account that posts something you do not like is a sock puppet or alt account without evidence.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
April 13, 2019, 04:05:14 AM
Maybe you're retarded or maybe you just refuse to read. If you gloss over my thread, I literally call someone out for sending somebody 10 merits for a post that doesn't deserve to be merited.
JetCash explained what happened a few posts below how it came to the post being rewarded with 10 merits.
Ask yourself what is his motive in abusing the merit system in that way? He is a Legendary rank here, doesn't wear a signature and is not participating in any campaigns. He has several alt accounts, which is not against the rules and anyone is allowed to have them. All of them Member rank (I think) and none of them are in any campaigns either.

If he is not using his main account for profit, which could earn him the biggest payouts and probably five times more than a Member account, why would he be meriting his unknown alts, friends or selling his merits - I am not sure what exactly you are accusing him to do.

So without foul language, what exactly is the problem with JetCash?

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
April 13, 2019, 02:51:47 AM
With the latest thread they opened in the Meta section, I think this is a legit noob.  Cheesy
(I reported the thread to moderator to move to off topic board.)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hollywoods-new-movie-crypto-will-be-released-in-12-apr-2019-5131323
Yes, but I think he would be banned soon.

He is paralizing posts. This makes me inclined to think he is a noob for sure.

Copied:

BitCoin mining is a record-keeping service that is done using computer processing power. Bitcoin transactions are recorded in blockchains, which functions as a public ledger. The consistentency and completeness of the blockchain is maintained in an unalterable state by miners, who repeatedly verify and collect newly broadcast transactions – this is called as a block.Cyber criminals infect vulnerable computers with BitCoin Miner Virus to steal computer processing power. This drastically affects the performance of the system. Hence, users must be able to detect and remove BitCoin Miner virus.

-snip-

This virtual containerization, which is unique to Comodo, is the only antivirus solution that can detect and remove the BitCoin Miner Virus.

Quote from: link=topic=https://antivirus.comodo.com/blog/comodo-news/detect-remove-bitcoin-miner-virus/

BitCoin mining is a record-keeping service that is done using computer processing power. Bitcoin transactions are recorded in blockchains, which functions as a public ledger. The consistentency and completeness of the blockchain is maintained in an unalterable state by miners, who repeatedly verify and collect newly broadcast transactions – this is called as a block.Cyber criminals infect vulnerable computers with BitCoin Miner Virus to steal computer processing power. This drastically affects the performance of the system. Hence, users must be able to detect and remove BitCoin Miner virus.

-snip-

This virtual containerization, which is unique to Comodo, is the only antivirus solution that can detect and remove the BitCoin Miner Virus.

Source: https://antivirus.comodo.com/blog/comodo-news/detect-remove-bitcoin-miner-virus/
Activity: 69
Merit: 12
April 13, 2019, 02:32:20 AM
That Jet Cash is one culprit, when he puts his right hand up, we can be quite erudite and sensible, but the left hand makes us use naughty sexually explicit words like "tupz". I wonder if he still owns the dot com of that.  I liked my brother JetAid, but he hasn't been very helpful lately, and there is much Jet about him.

Mind you - Jet Cash isn't becoming a bit obsessed with crypto, and he's turning his back on cash. It's all those nasty dirty notes, he'd much rather have some nice clean virtual assets that don't smell of coke.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986
April 13, 2019, 02:25:09 AM
ONE MORE SOCKPUPPET : (similar to mentioned in the OP)

SophieIsla

QUOTED POST:

Every Sr member said  why this forum gives red trust, How secure my account for red trust

With the latest thread they opened in the Meta section, I think this is a legit noob.  Cheesy

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hollywoods-new-movie-crypto-will-be-released-in-12-apr-2019-5131323

yep, their english is too bad. the other ones are all pretty eloquent, that and their general attitude(s) remind me of another Meta troll who has gone missing recently.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827
April 13, 2019, 02:06:53 AM

SophieIsla

QUOTED POST:

Every Sr member said  why this forum gives red trust, How secure my account for red trust

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
April 13, 2019, 01:01:02 AM

SophieIsla

QUOTED POST:

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
April 12, 2019, 11:17:20 PM
I am non native English speaker, so I appreciated your words that help me to learn a new vocabulary, sockpuppet, and its example usage.  Lips sealed

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
April 12, 2019, 11:02:09 PM
I am non native English speaker, so I appreciated your words that help me to learn a new vocabulary, sockpuppet, and its example usage.  Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩
April 12, 2019, 09:50:25 PM
Peotecting their accounts? Accounts that is only a MEMBER Rank 🤣 Oh come on, still, can't think of the logic on what they're doing, did they really think newbies has a voice here? (newly created and spouting issues from nowhere)

USERS from The old generation are way too scaredy cats 🤣 too afraid to lost their accounts and also be tagged. Hahaha
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
April 12, 2019, 09:34:47 PM

The horror... newbie troll thinks a post doesn't deserve merit. Call the internet cops. Oh wait...

So you got nothing.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Blackjack.fun
April 12, 2019, 07:53:43 PM
I think it's

3. Trolling.

All those sockpuppets provided exactly zero (0) facts or other tangible details as to what the actual problems are, if any. Just some generic rants.

And this little "emotional" outburst and invitation to "read' is enough to understand who is behind the persecuted newbies that are invading the meta section.

I bet 10$ they will create new account to complain that they post from new account to protect brand new account  Cheesy

I fell tempted to give each of them 10$ if they promise to follow the path of their Overlord and take a break.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
April 12, 2019, 06:25:33 PM
2. Their main account has no credibility left and even a "Brand New" accounts look more credible then their main account.
It's this reason, in my opinion.  My guess is that these are sockpuppets of some of the better-known Meta trolls that no one is listening to anymore.  Creating new accounts espousing the same crackpot ideas creates the illusion that the trolls have independent support.  I'm not buying it.

My suggestion is to put all the new accounts on ignore if you don't agree with what they're saying--because they're probably not going to change their tune and will keep repeating the same tired old rants against DT, the trust system, merits, and more.  It's all just more noise on Meta.
Pages:
Jump to: