Author

Topic: 💥SOLARIS XLR💥100% PoS + Masternodes ⚡Zerocoin⚡txbit.io in development - page 104. (Read 308915 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Yes! I think it is a great time to relaunch the signature campaign as we get closer to the end of POW and transitioning over to PoS and Zerocoin protocol. It will help spread the word and get people interested in Solaris. A Social media campaign will also be great as we know social media is huge now days when it comes to crypto mainly Twitter and YouTube as Facebook in my opinion has dropped off a little when it comes to promoting crypto. Good luck with the new campaign dev and I look forward to seeing these new signature designs.
Very motivated thread. Will you join Solaris signature campaign to support the project in its next important phases, vella85? One thing you forgot to mention in your thread is txbit.io exchange.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Yes! I think it is a great time to relaunch the signature campaign as we get closer to the end of POW and transitioning over to PoS and Zerocoin protocol. It will help spread the word and get people interested in Solaris. A Social media campaign will also be great as we know social media is huge now days when it comes to crypto mainly Twitter and YouTube as Facebook in my opinion has dropped off a little when it comes to promoting crypto. Good luck with the new campaign dev and I look forward to seeing these new signature designs.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Yay signature campaign should help get the word out. Everything looking great  Cool
Activity: 124
Merit: 60

How about next wave of Solaris signature campaign, SolarisDev? Will we have next more waves or not? Thanks.

Dear supporters,

New signatures are being finalized for the new campaign. Details with the new signatures and conditions will be announced next week.

Thanks for your support!

Very good news! We all are waiting...

Yes, very good news  Smiley I am waiting ,too.
Activity: 97

How about next wave of Solaris signature campaign, SolarisDev? Will we have next more waves or not? Thanks.

Dear supporters,

New signatures are being finalized for the new campaign. Details with the new signatures and conditions will be announced next week.

Thanks for your support!

I am waiting too. Hope that Junior members will be accepted to join next Solaris campaign. I have waited it for too long.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Dear supporters,

Thanks for your support!

Activity: 168
Will Junior Members have chances to join next Solaris signature campaign?
Activity: 170

Dear supporters,

Thanks for your support!

Yeah, very cool. Finally, new signature wave is coming, next week. I can not wait just some more days.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Dear supporters,

Thanks for your support!

Sounds cool!
Activity: 687
Merit: 291

Dear supporters,

Thanks for your support!

Activity: 170
Hi all,

I'm new on Solaris and i have a few questions:

- How many devs on the project ?
- Volume are very low for the moment don't you think it's a  problem ?
- Why on your exchange screen shot we can't see a XLR/BTC pair ?

Thanks and good luck !

Cool

• There are 4 core Solaris team members
  • No, it is out of our control anyway
  • Those are just mock-up screenshots
I guess the project will need or re-allocate one group of dev to manage its signature campaign.
Activity: 205
Merit: 42
Txbit.io Exchange
Hi all,

Thanks and good luck !

Cool

• There are 4 core Solaris team members
  • No, it is out of our control anyway
  • Those are just mock-up screenshots
Activity: 1
Hi all,

Thanks and good luck !

Cool
Activity: 149
Stop fudding in the Solaris Announcement unless you are going to cause the mining difficulty to decrease; if so, please continue.

Fudding, what are you talking about? Please tell me which one tried to fud.
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
Stop fudding in the Solaris Announcement unless you are going to cause the mining difficulty to decrease; if so, please continue.

Activity: 130
Merit: 3

💥Solaris on UMINE.ORG💥

Fast and stable mining pool

Code:
-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://s.umine.org:3739 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=XLR -R 3

Payouts every hour.

Come and join us!
Activity: 41
I was thinking to buy some Solaris. But now I think it's worth it to check your comments. I'm looking for whitepaper and team for this project to see if serious project or not but I can't find any info

The developer has deceived a large number of people and if he reveals information about himself, he may suffer. So You won't be able to find information about it.
Activity: 43

We have complete trust in Keesdewit as the lead developer of Solaris.
There is no indication that either XLR or AMS is not working as intended. Issues that have been encountered to date have been dealt with swiftly and efficiently.

https://solaris.coinstatistics.online/Stats/MasternodeCount
https://solaris.coinstatistics.online/Stats/BlockCount
https://solaris.coinstatistics.online/Stats/PowDifficulty
https://solaris.coinstatistics.online/Stats/NetworkHashRate

Thank you for support Solaris !

It is really good to hear from you to end the argument. In Solaris and it's devs, I believe.
Activity: 687
Merit: 291

We have complete trust in Keesdewit as the lead developer of Solaris.
There is no indication that either XLR or AMS is not working as intended. Issues that have been encountered to date have been dealt with swiftly and efficiently.

Thank you for support Solaris !

Jump to: