Author

Topic: 💥SOLARIS XLR💥100% PoS + Masternodes ⚡Zerocoin⚡txbit.io in development - page 120. (Read 308915 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello. Since I upgraded my controller wallet and mns to the latest solaris-qt-2.4.0.0-win64 release, I do not see any mn rewards coming in anymore. Do others see that?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
CryptoHub will add cooperative masternodes feature soon.

so if you don't have enough XLR to launch your own masternode, join to cooperate with other users
This would be good for many people. Keep us informed.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

Nope, it's been that way before more then once before. It was in the red back in August/September as the most recent time that I can think of.
Activity: 385
Merit: 257
Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
People selling Solaris is most likely the miners as I have seen this many times in the past with masternode/pow hybrid coins. I think once Solaris switches over to full POS/masternodes then the price might start to rise and remain stable for a longer period. Solaris will start to get the POS people in who are looking for a good long term hold while they stake. I just saw this happen with VGS recently where the price was always getting smashed because the miners were dumping their coins. Once it switched to POS/masternodes the price stopped going down and has actually started to go up in a big way so I'm thinking the same will happen here. Not long to wait now, just 3 months before we see POS start.

Not all miners instant sell, i like to hold and risk..

I know not all miners sell but most of them do to get back what they put into mining the coin. I'm like you as when I mined a coin back months ago, I never sold any and just held onto them as it was a POW/POS hybrid coin so the coins I got from mining I also staked at the same time and it work out great. The same can be done with Solaris however its with masternodes and in April the ones that mined Solaris can then stake their mined coins that have been mining all this time if they are willing to take the risk. So I take it that you will be doing this then? Mine now and then stake or set up a masternode with the mined coins you have?
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Another panic sale on the crypto market? I hope you guys are holding on for the next few days as the market will recover again as it always did. I also hope the XLR prices will recover as I would like to continue a peaceful trading. This is too much for me right now. Cannot stand selling so cheap.

People understand that the developer of the coin is a fraud, and sell the coin. This is normal

Well you are not selling your coins are you as you couldn't check up on the coin just once on here during the 2 or 3 months it was put up that you needed to swop.

Going by your statement every developer of every coin is a fraud as all the coins are tanking and it's not just the bitcoin price drop.
Activity: 169
Merit: 2
If you have not enough XLR for Masternode ... buy more now and be happy when POS Phase is starting Smiley

PS: Better hold your Coins in your Hands or stake with Friends ... dont put it on any Online Service.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
CryptoHub will add cooperative masternodes feature soon.

so if you don't have enough XLR to launch your own masternode, join to cooperate with other users
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Another panic sale on the crypto market? I hope you guys are holding on for the next few days as the market will recover again as it always did. I also hope the XLR prices will recover as I would like to continue a peaceful trading. This is too much for me right now. Cannot stand selling so cheap.

People understand that the developer of the coin is a fraud, and sell the coin. This is normal

So you call it fraud because you lost coins in the swap? Makes no sense.
Activity: 165
Merit: 3

So... I was talking about the market in general but generally cannot get selling this coin so cheap while there is a high demand for it, mainly to set up a masternode which is  what I would do if I had enough money or cryptos to spend. I would definitely find a few fraud coins and exchanges too however I somehow believe in this one.
TBH waiting for solaris to get a lot cheaper at this point or actually for all those who are so willing to dump their coins to dump them so we can actually start trading at normal prices.
Activity: 41

Activity: 165
Merit: 3
Activity: 687
Merit: 291

We are pleased to present to all of you our plans, in form of a roadmap and short summary, for the first half of 2018.

Since being born in March 2017, Solaris has come leaps and bounds in terms of technology, community and support.

We would like to thank all the supporters of Solaris, because none of the progress would be possible without continued belief that Solaris will succeed.

Thank you for your support !

Activity: 67
Hi Solaris!
I want to know about your Masternode system. How I can buy Masternode?

SnowGem.org - Improve upon great ideas of other cryptocurrencies
Equihash - No Premine - No ICO - Masternodes soon

Buy 1001 coins in Kucoin or CoinExchange or CryptoBridge.
Download and sync a wallet then send the coins to your wallet.
Find how to setup masternode guide in a first post and follow it.

Masternodes setup guideline I. The OP. Please check the OP for more information.
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
Hi Solaris!

SnowGem.org - Improve upon great ideas of other cryptocurrencies
Equihash - No Premine - No ICO - Masternodes soon

Buy 1001 coins in Kucoin or CoinExchange or CryptoBridge.
Download and sync a wallet then send the coins to your wallet.
Find how to setup masternode guide in a first post and follow it.
Activity: 191
Hi Solaris!

copper member
Activity: 39
stakinglab.io : core member
Hey Crypto Geeks,

tired of Staking alone or can't afford an own Masternode?,

have a look at our StakingLab

"better stake together"  Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
People selling Solaris is most likely the miners as I have seen this many times in the past with masternode/pow hybrid coins. I think once Solaris switches over to full POS/masternodes then the price might start to rise and remain stable for a longer period. Solaris will start to get the POS people in who are looking for a good long term hold while they stake. I just saw this happen with VGS recently where the price was always getting smashed because the miners were dumping their coins. Once it switched to POS/masternodes the price stopped going down and has actually started to go up in a big way so I'm thinking the same will happen here. Not long to wait now, just 3 months before we see POS start.

Not all miners instant sell, i like to hold and risk..
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
That's the first thing I tried and it made no difference.

This happens if you don't close your wallet properly and the database corrupts.

Go to your solaris data folder (%appdata%/solaris/)

Delete all files and folder there, expect for wallet.dat, masternodes.conf and solaris.conf (DO NOT DELETE THESE 3 FILES)

Open your wallet again and let it sync.
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
I vote we keep our logo as is. I agree that they are all generic for the most part (or too similar to other coins). I liked logo 1's text, but the original looks better then this modified version.
Jump to: