Author

Topic: 💥SOLARIS XLR💥100% PoS + Masternodes ⚡Zerocoin⚡txbit.io in development - page 154. (Read 308915 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello

Is there new information about this block?
... to continue mining ?
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Just something in debug logging:
stuck at 130116
Requires sporks not found:asking peer to send them
ProcessMessage(getsporks, 0 bytes) FAILED peer =12

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I cannot login to my web wallet. I resetted my password many times today but no success. I have 2FA enabled and I have my key but I could not login to my wallet. It keeps telling my username or password or 2FA key is wrong but I am sure they are not. Can you help please.
Did it happened after blockchain stuck? If yes just wait untill it'll be fixed and then try again.
Activity: 16
I cannot login to my web wallet. I resetted my password many times today but no success. I have 2FA enabled and I have my key but I could not login to my wallet. It keeps telling my username or password or 2FA key is wrong but I am sure they are not. Can you help please.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
What is the cause of the "stuck blockchain"?

that´s what I´m intrested in too
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
What is the cause of the "stuck blockchain"?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
ALARM!!! XLR stopped blocks!

last block 51 minutes ago,  any wallet issue?

logs from wallet.dat from pool's server:

ERROR: CheckProofOfWork(): hash doesn't match nBits

We are aware of the current "stuck blockchain" affecting Solaris.
The cause has been identified and our developers are working on a fix ASAP.
Sorry for any inconveniences caused.

Excuse me for the n00b question, is there any point to keep my miners mining XLR while the chain is stuck? Or the work "lost"?

when finally block will be found  pool will pay you for you shares
Activity: 9

Excuse me for the n00b question, is there any point to keep my miners mining XLR while the chain is stuck? Or the work "lost"?

Activity: 687
Merit: 291

Activity: 358
Merit: 250
Chain is definitely stuck...
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

This is a common problem with coinexchange and many coins on it. They constantly have issues with Withdrawls, I had the TXID=1 happen to ETH, LTC and XLR withdrawls. Email the support and ask them to look into it.

Yeah I've sent them a message on there support pages yesterday but still not got a reply, What I will say now tho is that I've just tried to sign into my account normally and it says invalid credentials, Even changing the password and using the new password it's coming up with invalid credentials so I hope they are not trying to do a runner with my coins/account as I had a fair amount of bitcoin in there as well.
Activity: 205
Merit: 42
Txbit.io Exchange

Has anyone done a withdrawal from coinexchange.io recently?. I did one around 14hours ago and all I've got on the TXID is 1 no proper transaction ID.

withdrawal in XLR?    deposits XLR work sell so wallet is on right chain surely

Yes I did a withdrawal in XLR at around 17:00 (GMT) yesterday and it says it completed but I never got them in my wallet and when I check the withdrawal the TXID just says 1, Never had a problem with them before they always happened within a few minutes.

I did send a support ticket a few hours later but not have a reply as of yet. That's why I posted up on here to see if anyone else had any issues from around my time or afterwards.

This is a common problem with coinexchange and many coins on it. They constantly have issues with Withdrawls, I had the TXID=1 happen to ETH, LTC and XLR withdrawls. Email the support and ask them to look into it.
Txbit.io Exchange
I am reluctant to try and replace my wallet with a new one until I can acquire my private key or keys or the memnonic phrase.

What if I delete the wallet accidently?  I will not be able to recover my coins without my private keys or memnonic phrase.

If I download the new wallet and something does not go right, I could lose all my Solaris coins?

Can someone offer some advice that can help me from losing all my coins during a wallet transition?

How do I get the private keys from my current wallet before I attempt to get a new wallet?

Thanks,

G.P.

I am in contact with a friend who just emailed the developers with basically the same concerns and questions I have asked. When the developers have responded, and my friend emails to me their response, I will post the instructions they give to clear up the issues I and my friend are having.

People are watching this thread who have held back buying Solaris Coin. I am sure when they see that the developers are responsive and willing to help people who need it, then the price of the coin will rise.

Thanks,  G.P.

Type into the Debug console in wallet.

dumpprivkey (paste your wallet address here leaving a space between the command and the address)

The wallet address looks similar to this "S5s2VyEFv5UZubxkb2ovac42Voy95f1ksQ"
Wallet addresses start with S

Press "Enter" and then the wallet address and private key will appear in the console window

Remember to leave a space between the dumpprivkey command and the address

Write down, print and/or save the private key and you will be able to recover your funds from that address anywhere regardless whether you have lost your computer or password.

Each wallet address had a different private key so you must repeat this for each one.
Txbit.io Exchange

I want to have 100% confidence

Are my coins in a safe place on coinexchange and Kucoin before  implementiton ZXRL 20. January? can I not worry?
-----------
Dear Sirs

UNFORESEEN MODIFICATION OF A CRITICAL FILE

Solaris Startup SHORTCUT which gives access to my CRYPTO TOKEN WALLET was pinned to my WINDOWS 10 taskbar at the base of the PC screen. This was how I start SOLARIS CORE WALLET to store and access my coins.

I regrettably ran a Software Program last night at 11:00pm to clean up my ACER computer.

The result was the SHORTCUT no longer works. This is very serious as I have SOLARIS tokens worth $1000s which I now cannot access

The error message says that the Execute File solaris-qt.exe  has moved or been modified and the SHORTCUT no longer works.

CRITICALLY I DO NO KNOW WHERE THE FILE HAS BEEN MOVED TO on MY C DRIVE.

ANY SUPPORT YOU can give to reverse this serious situation would be appreciated

I believe all my WALLET.DAT files are untouched.

SHOULD DOWNLOAD the new 32 bit core wallet and then try and place the old wallet.dat files in the backups folder.

Any help would be appreciated I as worried sick last night

Philip - Sydney Australia

Hi,

First of all, calm down.

Secondly, go to %appdata%/solaris/ folder and make sure you back-up (Copy) the wallet.dat file somewhere else and safe(like usb drive) . This is incase your computer literally dies tomorrow, cause if you don't have that file there will be NO WAY to recover your funds.

Then, go to solariscoin.com and download the wallet again, extract it wherever you want and run it. That's it. If you want to use the Shortcut, extract the wallet file to where the shortcut points to.
Activity: 5

Are my coins in a safe place on coinexchange and Kucoin before  implementiton ZXRL 20. January? can I not worry?
-----------
Dear Sirs

UNFORESEEN MODIFICATION OF A CRITICAL FILE

Solaris Startup SHORTCUT which gives access to my CRYPTO TOKEN WALLET was pinned to my WINDOWS 10 taskbar at the base of the PC screen. This was how I start SOLARIS CORE WALLET to store and access my coins.

I regrettably ran a Software Program last night at 11:00pm to clean up my ACER computer.

The result was the SHORTCUT no longer works. This is very serious as I have SOLARIS tokens worth $1000s which I now cannot access

The error message says that the Execute File solaris-qt.exe  has moved or been modified and the SHORTCUT no longer works.

CRITICALLY I DO NO KNOW WHERE THE FILE HAS BEEN MOVED TO on MY C DRIVE.

ANY SUPPORT YOU can give to reverse this serious situation would be appreciated

I believe all my WALLET.DAT files are untouched.

SHOULD DOWNLOAD the new 32 bit core wallet and then try and place the old wallet.dat files in the backups folder.

Any help would be appreciated I as worried sick last night

Philip - Sydney Australia

Activity: 175
Merit: 10
Hi, i have question

thank you your answer

Your coins are safe, though the best place to keep your coins would have been your personal wallet.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
Hi, i have question

thank you your answer
Activity: 687
Merit: 291

I am reluctant to try and replace my wallet with a new one until I can acquire my private key or keys or the memnonic phrase.

What if I delete the wallet accidently?  I will not be able to recover my coins without my private keys or memnonic phrase.

If I download the new wallet and something does not go right, I could lose all my Solaris coins?

Can someone offer some advice that can help me from losing all my coins during a wallet transition?

How do I get the private keys from my current wallet before I attempt to get a new wallet?

Thanks,

G.P.

I am in contact with a friend who just emailed the developers with basically the same concerns and questions I have asked. When the developers have responded, and my friend emails to me their response, I will post the instructions they give to clear up the issues I and my friend are having.

People are watching this thread who have held back buying Solaris Coin. I am sure when they see that the developers are responsive and willing to help people who need it, then the price of the coin will rise.

Thanks,  G.P.

When wallet.dat is lost the coins are also lost. Its best to backup the wallet.dat as is.

To export a private key you should perform the following command in the debug window: dumpprivkey
Where should be replaced with the solaris address that holds the coins.

Thank you for support Solaris  !

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Has anyone done a withdrawal from coinexchange.io recently?. I did one around 14hours ago and all I've got on the TXID is 1 no proper transaction ID.

withdrawal in XLR?    deposits XLR work sell so wallet is on right chain surely

Yes I did a withdrawal in XLR at around 17:00 (GMT) yesterday and it says it completed but I never got them in my wallet and when I check the withdrawal the TXID just says 1, Never had a problem with them before they always happened within a few minutes.

I did send a support ticket a few hours later but not have a reply as of yet. That's why I posted up on here to see if anyone else had any issues from around my time or afterwards.
Jump to: