Author

Topic: 💥SOLARIS XLR💥100% PoS + Masternodes ⚡Zerocoin⚡txbit.io in development - page 174. (Read 308915 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 10
One great thing this #Kucoin #TFL saga has done to us is that it has further cemented the community.
We are now more united than before.
Activity: 178
Managed to register, get Kucoin and vote in no time Smiley

Is solo mining somehow not an option? I am trying ccminer-xevan but get

[2017-12-26 05:59:39] JSON-RPC call failed: Method not found
[2017-12-26 05:59:39] get_work failed, retry after 30 seconds

Obviously the port 18921 is open, but does not support Json-rpc? Is this something new?
Activity: 82
is the next stop going to Binance or Bittrex?  Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
Remarkable comeback!  I thought we were for sure out of it just a couple hours before the final bell. 
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Wow, great comeback victory for Solaris!  Now that's what I call a very nice Christmas present for all of us. Smiley  The price is already jumping upwards as I type this too. Congratulations to the Solaris Developers and Community, this was a Team effort and we did it! Smiley
Congratulations ,,, thank you for your coin, vote was so smooth
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
Wow, great comeback victory for Solaris!  Now that's what I call a very nice Christmas present for all of us. Smiley  The price is already jumping upwards as I type this too. Congratulations to the Solaris Developers and Community, this was a Team effort and we did it! Smiley
Oh yeah
we won. . . Everyone is amazing, XLR redone, warm congratulations
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
All Ur Base Is Belong To Us
We won Solaris XLR = 5151 vote TFL 4889 congratulation to the community and SOLARIS TEAM cheer cheer cheer  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Now go get some cheap tokens before the inevitable pump lol
Activity: 142
We won Solaris XLR = 5151 vote TFL 4889 congratulation to the community and SOLARIS TEAM cheer cheer cheer  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Well well, looks who is winning now Smiley

Time to go get last tokens under 100k satoshis on CoinExchange lol
GO GO GO SOLARIS Army VOTE VOTE VOTE FOR @Kucoin THANKS we are first place now  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 62
I did what i can to support Solaris XLR if we win the voting this round this is good , if not we can try next time, I did invited some of my friends to vote for Solaris XLR , but TFL is tough I 'm so so sad now but we still have some hope , but never give up , just enjoin this song     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GStBt7S7BEA    Smiley Smiley Smiley

Good! Last 20 minutes now. It's easy to vote, come on guys!
I did what i can to support Solaris XLR if we win the voting this round this is good , if not we can try next time, I did invited some of my friends to vote for Solaris XLR , but TFL is tough I 'm so so sad now but we still have some hope , but never give up , just enjoin this song     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GStBt7S7BEA    Smiley Smiley Smiley
It's 4000+ votes now. Too late for me to ger those 1 XLR bonus.

You can still participate and have the chance to win a lot more.  Cheesy

One hour left to vote guys, a lot of time!
Activity: 20
It's 4000+ votes now. Too late for me to ger those 1 XLR bonus.
I have already done my best. TFL's behavior is shameful. XLR fuel
Activity: 40
Kucoin voting ends in less than 3 hours. Last chance to participate.  Cheesy
Yeah last chance to receive xlr decent coin. Wow , this project is doing so well even listed this exchange or not.
Keep it up guys
Kucoin voting ends in less than 3 hours. Last chance to participate.  Cheesy
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
Difference of just 25 Votes ... Trueflip can overtake us in next 6 hours....

Please vote guys ! We cant afford to lose now Cheesy

I do not understand how True flip can be interesting. Why some people are voting true flip still? It has to be somehow manipulated  Undecided

TFL are clearing doing something fishy here with this voting. I've been watching the votes for the past 40 minutes and have noticed that they have been getting at least 2 to 5 votes every minute while Solaris only gets 0 to 2. And now all of a sudden in the last 8 minutes they have jumped ahead by 36 votes lol which shows that they must be doing something. How can this be when there trade volume is just over $8,500 USD compared to Solaris over $374,000 in the last 24 hours. It just doesn't make sense to me. I just hope Solaris can rally late and over take TFL. If people want to help, they can also start sharing posts on Twitter as Solaris has a big community on there and the more people we have spreading the word the more chance we have at winning.

We should insist and obligate to add XLR even if we have second place,  it's obvious that TFL voting result is Fake,  they even don't have enough users,   just see  https://etherscan.io/token/0xa7f976c360ebbed4465c2855684d1aae5271efa9

Token Holders:   1392 addresses

While XLR has 4349 addresses   https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xlr/#!rich

Yep that is what I have been saying on Twitter, it just doesn't look right so clearly TFL is doing something that isn't right. I thought 3k votes would of won easily going by previous voting on Kucoin. I just hope the owners look into this as its not right if they win and they cheated to win.

People please remember that even though the 1 XLR per vote is over that you can all still have a chance to win 50 XLR coins for 20 random people that vote. Also if Solaris wins one lucky person will win 100 XLR coins so its still worth voting even though the 1 XLR per vote is over. Just remember to fill in the form.

I think Kucoin or some of the trueflip can do black jobs for their benefit. Someone is trying to make a fake impression for win the trueflip. It can force more people to buy KCS for the choice of XLR. Something is wrong here  Undecided Don´t you think?

I don't know what TFL is doing but it looks very very suspicious.  I don't see how a coin that doesn't even have enough wallet address for that many votes can be accomplishing this without a bot doing it. They also have less then $7k in daily volume while XLR did $391k in volume today!

I'd ask that the Solaris Developers send an email to Kucoin and point out these facts and politely ask them to investigate the situation. Perhaps they will just list both coins (it's what I would do if I was a neutral third party in this situation).

Everyone send an email to [email protected]

I did it already, let's see how it goes

What exactly did you write? Can you forward your message to the Kucoin on my email or here? What should I write now?
I´m little member now.
I would like to become a bigger member and i would like to support in XLR growth Smiley  I could write another exchange to get XLR there for example Binance looks good too

I just told them about the daily volume and number of actual token holders and told them that there is probably some kind of manipulation going on.

They answered by telling me amongst other things :

"...the vote is one of the factors we decide to list some token.we'll treate carefully,don't worry."

I suppose that means that the voting is just a part of the equation, maybe after all Solaris will be listed even though it is not first.

It is a calming message for us thank Smiley
Let's see how it turns out for a few hours
Difference of just 25 Votes ... Trueflip can overtake us in next 6 hours....

Please vote guys ! We cant afford to lose now Cheesy

I do not understand how True flip can be interesting. Why some people are voting true flip still? It has to be somehow manipulated  Undecided

TFL are clearing doing something fishy here with this voting. I've been watching the votes for the past 40 minutes and have noticed that they have been getting at least 2 to 5 votes every minute while Solaris only gets 0 to 2. And now all of a sudden in the last 8 minutes they have jumped ahead by 36 votes lol which shows that they must be doing something. How can this be when there trade volume is just over $8,500 USD compared to Solaris over $374,000 in the last 24 hours. It just doesn't make sense to me. I just hope Solaris can rally late and over take TFL. If people want to help, they can also start sharing posts on Twitter as Solaris has a big community on there and the more people we have spreading the word the more chance we have at winning.

We should insist and obligate to add XLR even if we have second place,  it's obvious that TFL voting result is Fake,  they even don't have enough users,   just see  https://etherscan.io/token/0xa7f976c360ebbed4465c2855684d1aae5271efa9

Token Holders:   1392 addresses

While XLR has 4349 addresses   https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xlr/#!rich

Yep that is what I have been saying on Twitter, it just doesn't look right so clearly TFL is doing something that isn't right. I thought 3k votes would of won easily going by previous voting on Kucoin. I just hope the owners look into this as its not right if they win and they cheated to win.

People please remember that even though the 1 XLR per vote is over that you can all still have a chance to win 50 XLR coins for 20 random people that vote. Also if Solaris wins one lucky person will win 100 XLR coins so its still worth voting even though the 1 XLR per vote is over. Just remember to fill in the form.

I think Kucoin or some of the trueflip can do black jobs for their benefit. Someone is trying to make a fake impression for win the trueflip. It can force more people to buy KCS for the choice of XLR. Something is wrong here  Undecided Don´t you think?

I don't know what TFL is doing but it looks very very suspicious.  I don't see how a coin that doesn't even have enough wallet address for that many votes can be accomplishing this without a bot doing it. They also have less then $7k in daily volume while XLR did $391k in volume today!

I'd ask that the Solaris Developers send an email to Kucoin and point out these facts and politely ask them to investigate the situation. Perhaps they will just list both coins (it's what I would do if I was a neutral third party in this situation).

Everyone send an email to [email protected]

I did it already, let's see how it goes

What exactly did you write? Can you forward your message to the Kucoin on my email or here? What should I write now?
I´m little member now.
I would like to become a bigger member and i would like to support in XLR growth Smiley  I could write another exchange to get XLR there for example Binance looks good too

I just told them about the daily volume and number of actual token holders and told them that there is probably some kind of manipulation going on.

They answered by telling me amongst other things :

"...the vote is one of the factors we decide to list some token.we'll treate carefully,don't worry."

I suppose that means that the voting is just a part of the equation, maybe after all Solaris will be listed even though it is not first.

Jump to: