Author

Topic: 💥SOLARIS XLR💥100% PoS + Masternodes ⚡Zerocoin⚡txbit.io in development - page 321. (Read 308924 times)

Activity: 687
Merit: 291
Thanks guys for support!  The only way to implement masternodes to Solaris will be found raising.  Please be patient - we need some time to find the best  way to raise money for that . Probably  we need to choose new  asic resistant algorithm for new Solaris . We are in touch with someone familiar with masternodes but he is extremely busy now. Please stay tuned. 
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Main reason I invested in this was because of masternodes and cheap mcap.

If the problem is money, organize a fundraising for the masternodes ASAP then dev. I'd participate for sure.

I'm sure that the community can raise a few btc to make that happen. It would benefit everyone really.
Thanks!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Can android wallet stake?
It looks exactly like desktop wallet Smiley
Can I share same wallet across few devices?
XLR looks great for me Smiley
Activity: 196
I was interested in seeing this project for the first time. Only a little research, but the price has remained constant. I do not know if it's worth it.
Thanks.
The coin is worth taking in the long term.

Yeah, you are right in long term perspective the coin looks very well for me.
The web wallet is coming soon, maybe wait until this date and watch how price will change(propably)  Wink  BUT
For people who can t wait - I would willingly buy few coins from you after the better price than current  Cheesy

Activity: 683
Merit: 251
I was interested in seeing this project for the first time. Only a little research, but the price has remained constant. I do not know if it's worth it.
Thanks.
The coin is worth taking in the long term.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Thanks.
And the faucet I more and more like it, only that the balance of the crane is not great. Who else not involved in this crane please Wellcome. http://pudge-faucet.club/?ref=5 Wink Cheesy
People are so impatient. They bought a new coin and want it to do 10x immediately. It does not work like that. Most PoW coins need at least a couple of years to mature. The whole market cap of XLR is $100k measly USD. Almost any decent trader can pump it 5x at will. Don't think what Solaris can do for you, think what you can do for Solaris.
Agree. Solaris coin in them. Over time, its price will be space and while you could trade a little put off.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
People are so impatient. They bought a new coin and want it to do 10x immediately. It does not work like that. Most PoW coins need at least a couple of years to mature. The whole market cap of XLR is $100k measly USD. Almost any decent trader can pump it 5x at will. Don't think what Solaris can do for you, think what you can do for Solaris.
Dear Supporter's

We decided not to implement masternodes  to Solaris. The main reason is that we don't want to split the chain and made another totally new coin. Also from technical point of view Solaris doesn't  need the masternodes at this stage. At the end of PoW masternodes can be a part of the roadmap. We have nearly 10 years to that point .

Thank you for your support!

it's a pity
Masternodes would have give this coin a super boost , get attention , and investors, the price would have gonne to moon very quickly
With this features, it's just one of the 90% coins out there, without a use....
such a pity
We don't have enough money to split the chain and create New Solaris. All what we got is premined  50k XLR. New coin creation , masternodes ,exchange will cost few BTC.
You can organize fundraisers. As an option depositing funds to support the establishment of masternodes from 0.01 BTC as mentioned above. The sum would be a pre-order for buying masternodes, I think many would agree.
Now this is a good choise....i personally would invest in the fundraising if needed for masternodes, and get in return some of the coins just like this sugestion here.
You misunderstood me, you can make a list for pre sale masternodes thus people who donated money for the establishment receives the results of masternodes for their contribution. The amount of the Deposit to be equal to the cost of the finished masternodes.
Dear Supporter's

We decided not to implement masternodes  to Solaris. The main reason is that we don't want to split the chain and made another totally new coin. Also from technical point of view Solaris doesn't  need the masternodes at this stage. At the end of PoW masternodes can be a part of the roadmap. We have nearly 10 years to that point .

it's a pity
Masternodes would have give this coin a super boost , get attention , and investors, the price would have gonne to moon very quickly
such a pity
We don't have enough money to split the chain and create New Solaris. All what we got is premined  50k XLR. New coin creation , masternodes ,exchange will cost few BTC.
You can organize fundraisers. As an option depositing funds to support the establishment of masternodes from 0.01 BTC as mentioned above. The sum would be a pre-order for buying masternodes, I think many would agree.
Dear Supporter's

it's a pity
such a pity
Activity: 150
Merit: 7
BAANX
If there are some financial issues for masternode, we can contribute some BTC/LTC for the development of this project, even if everyone donate 0.01-0.1 LTC, fundraising would be complete soon. Otherwise there is nothing coming and this coin would be another coin in market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Masternodes are not  must in order to have a successful project, and actually a lot of coins have them now, so it's not such a big deal. The coin needs to have some unique features though in order to succeed, so dev, hopefully you can find you niche and be good at it.
Dear Supporter's

We decided not to implement masternodes  to Solaris. The main reason is that we don't want to split the chain and made another totally new coin. Also from technical point of view Solaris doesn't  need the masternodes at this stage. At the end of PoW masternodes can be a part of the roadmap. We have nearly 10 years to that point .

Sorry. Well, okay, where we did not disappear. Grin Cheesy
Dear Supporter's

We decided not to implement masternodes  to Solaris. The main reason is that we don't want to split the chain and made another totally new coin. Also from technical point of view Solaris doesn't  need the masternodes at this stage. At the end of PoW masternodes can be a part of the roadmap. We have nearly 10 years to that point .

I have one on Cryptopia this coin has become another icon? Huh

I have that sometimes also.
but not only with Solaris.
last week it was a rocket 
directly thought that Solaris go too the moon .
so bought a few more hahaha
Here I am paying attention to this, we have decided that the coin will rise to the moon. Someone knows why this happens?
Activity: 140
your damned if you do, your damned if you dont lol
I am also quite invested in this coin . I really like the name/concept/algorithm/structure .
   Im gonna have a little bish tho regardless , and i know for a fact its not nicehash at this time as i hold both fixed orders for nist 5 and thats on solaris now.... the whole 1 gighashish thats available ..(wow right)
   .... i am over even trying , this coin is just being mined to fuck by 1-2 main entitities (also zpool that insta dumps the coins which does not ever help price go up) .... i am sick to death of seeing 5 pow blocks solved in 1 minute and the diff going from 200ish to 1500ish within that minute ..... its like zpool or 1 big enitity sending periodic hashrate thats so damned big .... it leaves the chain somehwat locked for solving pow blocks when they go away ........ leaving ppl who are are genuinly trying and sending consistent hashrate .. with barley a thing for thier efforts ...... ITS THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT .    I myself hold close to 6k solaris , it would be unwise if my intention here was to hurt the reputation of the coin , theres absolutly nothing wrong with the coin , its most excellent , this can happen to any coin , its sad though to see it happen here and not even from rented hash  ... but this is just fact and how it is . And as a miner its a HUGE turnoff and i get more rdy to dump my coins and bail the longer this shit goes on . just sayin ^^  those buying it might just wanna stop for a while . see if this entity bails , casue yeah its just shitty lol honestly .
Activity: 185

I have that sometimes also.
but not only with Solaris.
last week it was a rocket 
directly thought that Solaris go too the moon .
so bought a few more hahaha
Jump to: