Author

Topic: 💥SOLARIS XLR💥100% PoS + Masternodes ⚡Zerocoin⚡txbit.io in development - page 332. (Read 308924 times)

Activity: 683
Merit: 251
Please tell me what's the price? When the growth?
Activity: 687
Merit: 291
Payment list for last week :

- signature campaign:

mmo_online_1981  - sgrAgwJgbHrsGTKbG7F7jzdWqQFFZNrGr1  - 15 XLR
mmo4me.2016 - sMQ2o15qCw2TWzXYKoLzT2Q35XL3X3jAwH   - 15 XLR
albanes - scJhugQbKjGLcuC4Pu1cFJSApxJty9Lva6 - 20 XLR
psihotoc - sRFbuKUHEUBd8AUSQEdFF1nq5iqa8nr9Gn - 10 XLR
fedmahnkassad - sX6mVYKd8u6r31ukpD8DpueEzGAWzHmPin - 30 XLR
schyter - sPd2KZo4UNy2Au8zBMRqjtkC7S7MnFtTR1 - 10 XLR
rooster2000bka - sdPTidBhq4irdu1qab8jZ5ApRx4uLA8RLb - 10 XLR
striker7334 2.0 - shD6ZHseTrbycHYPUSDAyotT5uBEoxSnGG - 15 XLR
Rumhurius - sNPMQPFSLSkHoFSjoQL7kN4beNLMV91Y4w - 50  XLR                             
CryptoGeneral - sQ58w6NCMkteAx31HWiPvetCXNF4LpxwPE - 10 XLR
cryptaxo - sTfYgQJAJCDKFYwiJ4VmpY3A2kiSNzZLpS - 5 XLR

Thank You for support !
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
Awesome interface!

The faucets functionality at cryptohub is almost done, I will announce 2 faucets for XLR soon

Nice! Faucets are also a good thing for promoting a new coin and getting things started so we'll be able to add running faucets to the list of positives for the coin. Tenure and usage are going to be the ways this coin will take off. Anyone have any ideas on the next thing we could launch to set XLR apart from the competition?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Awesome interface!

The faucets functionality at cryptohub is almost done, I will announce 2 faucets for XLR soon

This is great news as I always think faucets help bring in new people to the coin. I think a fair claim would be around 0.01 or 0.005 per claim every couple of hours or so. It's up to you as the owner of the faucet but I think these amounts are fair. Maybe a wallet could be set up where staking rewards could be sent to the faucet to keep it running?
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again

We will soon receive new Solaris Windows Wallet:

Thank you for your support!

WOW! This wallet looks Awesome! I can't wait for when this is released. It looks so much better then the wallet we have now. Keep up the good work dev!

Also picked up some more XLR yesterday on the dip and it's only a matter of time before this starts to go up again. Also been earning some staking rewards every day now which is great on top of my mining, it's a win win.

That would be def a kickass Improvement to the actual one. +1
One brick at a time and Basics matter a lot !
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
hi. I want to join the bounty campaign.
I will settle for 4 XLR per week Grin

sbEmakiphQtQTKBcJ5RiDNMuFDPXg8D1LB
Activity: 219
Merit: 102
Glad to see that this project shows more and more improvement! The new wallet will sure help XLR holders to improve their user experience. Active development is key and our dev delivers.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
Awesome interface!

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

WOW! This wallet looks Awesome! I can't wait for when this is released. It looks so much better then the wallet we have now. Keep up the good work dev!

Also picked up some more XLR yesterday on the dip and it's only a matter of time before this starts to go up again. Also been earning some staking rewards every day now which is great on top of my mining, it's a win win.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256

Looks beautiful dev keep up the good work, Idk if I asked this already or not but has XLR tried to get on coinpayments.net or any other exchange yet? Cryptopia is a great first starter so kudos for that one but there are a lot of different avenues XLR could be taking to push for coin adoption. XLR has a rare algo, low supply, decent staking returns, decent graphic and wallets, and dedicated dev all of those are winners to an investor now just need a couple community projects to spin it.
Nice! Thanks dev! Hope this coin have more member!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Purifying The Blockchain
Hey forget everything dev just put xlr on nova its good there for new coins.Only 250 votes required
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

Looks beautiful dev keep up the good work, Idk if I asked this already or not but has XLR tried to get on coinpayments.net or any other exchange yet? Cryptopia is a great first starter so kudos for that one but there are a lot of different avenues XLR could be taking to push for coin adoption. XLR has a rare algo, low supply, decent staking returns, decent graphic and wallets, and dedicated dev all of those are winners to an investor now just need a couple community projects to spin it.
Activity: 59
The new wallet along with BTC falling should promote a good environment for XLR to rebound.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
New wallet with auto synchronization is good news. Anything that makes a wallet more end user friendly will only encourage more people to try it out. Good work devs. Smiley
@Thergud - Yes ,  I ordered auto sync wallet. 
Activity: 59

https://i.imgur.com/kj7F48v.jpg

This is great news, it looks fantastic! Will it be able to sync on it's own?

@AakZaki your bounties  will pay @Dabs . That's how we work  because only  he has access to our premined coins. When payment is done he will confirm that in this thread. 
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1084
zknodes.org

Payment list for last week :

- twitter campaign :

kaconk - sSGT2eDUHFsgQaSwkQq48QiLiNiXXpfdHm - 40 XLR
albanes  - scJhugQbKjGLcuC4Pu1cFJSApxJty9Lva6 -     40 XLR
Anarchist - sVm6aWHzSnnWLKpgJu9aCSaPCvdYpm78Yg -  40 XLR
Davidbugs - seo59mzq1UxkT9jMK5HNbjbHzdwCxdFLah -   40 XLR 
Conasse - sPw9dWuuKBYkqTPrmH9JZb1nCDHBHsvMQz -   20 XLR
Bibite - sUumzpkdeEPpQBy9HnLf7NrkEkKPr9K46R -  40 XLR
buriks - sNMKMs5QDNghC81Go3UExNUR2NVYr293tk - 20 XLR
syahril - sdToMUuLUKdurBrJKeH6JTPSkpC7n7pXKy - 20 XLR
aimndableck - sQc8zSeNcnYYCn1Uun1zqVqGecQ1EJcsLq - 20 XLR
Dani3l - sedc4g7GYv1AyZuXmdbXPX2zSknca55upH - 20 XLR
AakZaki - seS2f3h6mvvurFx2A1UXfnF4PaPeY8pLpJ -  40 XLR
LeGaulois  - sdBnM7N27pS5XpPK6djbMugLr2HtgLPBPt - 40 XLR
vella85 - sY3xMoWA8bai7mjCXxZyNebFLKA55LfWjT - 40 XLR

- @startsts pool fee - sYKtGzPnnW1LLqMPU7S2p5Sxzvgf68w2qd  - 10 XLR

Next week we need you also.  Please PM me if any one of you ( from the spreadsheet) don't want to do this.

Thank you for your support Solaris !

Is this already paid? Because I do not see the payment in my wallet => seS2f3h6mvvurFx2A1UXfnF4PaPeY8pLpJ
If I get my payment I still want to come again.
Jump to: