Author

Topic: 💥SOLARIS XLR💥100% PoS + Masternodes ⚡Zerocoin⚡txbit.io in development - page 333. (Read 308924 times)

Activity: 385
Merit: 257
Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana
I am glad to see so much good will for XLR.

Dev is doing a lot to Solaris and it  enough was invested money spent for the development of the project!! and note that he has not spent a single coin for his personal needs!! and the task is not to raise the price !! but just to make a good project!! then the price itself will go to the top!!
I noticed that too and I respect Dev a lot for that though I think he has should have a big bounty as developer. He's doing great.

Just for emphasis, I also think our goal should be to make an excellent project and the price will propel itself. Nevertheless marketing can't be undervalued.
Activity: 687
Merit: 291
Payment list for last week :

- twitter campaign :

kaconk - sSGT2eDUHFsgQaSwkQq48QiLiNiXXpfdHm - 40 XLR
albanes  - scJhugQbKjGLcuC4Pu1cFJSApxJty9Lva6 -     40 XLR
Anarchist - sVm6aWHzSnnWLKpgJu9aCSaPCvdYpm78Yg -  40 XLR
Davidbugs - seo59mzq1UxkT9jMK5HNbjbHzdwCxdFLah -   40 XLR  
Conasse - sPw9dWuuKBYkqTPrmH9JZb1nCDHBHsvMQz -   20 XLR
Bibite - sUumzpkdeEPpQBy9HnLf7NrkEkKPr9K46R -  40 XLR
buriks - sNMKMs5QDNghC81Go3UExNUR2NVYr293tk - 20 XLR
syahril - sdToMUuLUKdurBrJKeH6JTPSkpC7n7pXKy - 20 XLR
aimndableck - sQc8zSeNcnYYCn1Uun1zqVqGecQ1EJcsLq - 20 XLR
Dani3l - sedc4g7GYv1AyZuXmdbXPX2zSknca55upH - 20 XLR
AakZaki - seS2f3h6mvvurFx2A1UXfnF4PaPeY8pLpJ -  40 XLR
LeGaulois  - sdBnM7N27pS5XpPK6djbMugLr2HtgLPBPt - 40 XLR
vella85 - sY3xMoWA8bai7mjCXxZyNebFLKA55LfWjT - 40 XLR

- @startsts pool fee - sYKtGzPnnW1LLqMPU7S2p5Sxzvgf68w2qd  - 10 XLR

- @osmiumcoin   - payment for windows wallet update  -  sZmEvokLFyKhMj578Y4qdPkwS6BpsHzwK3  - 2850 XLR

Next week we need you also.  Please PM me if any one of you ( from the spreadsheet) don't want to do this.

Thank you for your support Solaris !

Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Yeah man I told my fellas on nova solaris dev is the best dev he is innocent and good.All devs pump and eat their supply then dump coin but our SOLARIS DEV is good guy and a man of WORDS.
On side note:Im active trader and thats why i said that.Happy Solaris rise to the MARS

You've got it all wrong mate. SOLaris is going to the Sun.

hahaha, why not to the galactic centre, or further to Andromeda galaxy Cheesy best wishes for the project.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Yeah man I told my fellas on nova solaris dev is the best dev he is innocent and good.All devs pump and eat their supply then dump coin but our SOLARIS DEV is good guy and a man of WORDS.
On side note:Im active trader and thats why i said that.Happy Solaris rise to the MARS

You've got it all wrong mate. SOLaris is going to the Sun.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Purifying The Blockchain
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
Guys im telling again we need to start the market i bought some orders but cant buy all.Please buy some to increase value or it will forever be dumped.I dont know the DEV has got no tactics.Other devs also help in little pump but solaris dev only wants people to mine it
do not raise panic Dev is doing a lot to Solaris and it  enough was invested money spent for the development of the project!! and note that he has not spent a single coin for his personal needs!! and the task is not to raise the price !! but just to make a good project!! then the price itself will go to the top!!
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
This is a great coin at the moment! It will to buy it for exchange and store it! Thanks
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
Guys im telling again we need to start the market i bought some orders but cant buy all.Please buy some to increase value or it will forever be dumped.I dont know the DEV has got no tactics.Other devs also help in little pump but solaris dev only wants people to mine it

I do purchase on the market as well just in case this one takes off but mining is profitable atm so people will probably start there. This will take some time for XLR to rise in price at least until we get the ball rolling on community building and other exchanges. Eventually the low-supply and easy mining difficulty will attract the right kind of whale but until then just buy what you can, stake, and mine.
Is the bounty campaign still running? So it seems if I look at the first page...

Solaris Signature Campaign Spreadsheet

Solaris Twitter Campaign Spreadsheet

Bounty campaign is still running  ( twitter list is closed).

Thank you for any support!
Activity: 401
Merit: 104
Is the bounty campaign still running? So it seems if I look at the first page...
Purifying The Blockchain
I haven't looked into nice hash yet only mining rig rentals I'll have to check them out and see what the price is to rent there. I know when I checked out MRR a few days ago there was only one miner selling power for NIST5 algo.

at nicehash currently prices for nist5 are from 0.0124 to 0.0154 (BTC/GH/DAY), at MRR  0.00005 BTC/MH/DAY (= 0.05 BTC/GH/DAY) , so MRR is extremely more expensive

Damn that is a bit of a difference I guess I will have to check them out I didn't realize the rates were so competitive on there! Thank you for the information I'll definitely start mining it looks good!
What is the total amount?

@msy2008  thanks for your interest .   Max supply is 10 million XLR - mining time 10 years.

Check us out at  https://twitter.com/SolarisCoin   and click the follow button to stay up to date on the latest happenings.

If you like  Solaris please  retweet .

Thank you for  support !
copper member
Activity: 762
Merit: 110
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
Hi there, first of all, I think this is a very promising project. I'm currently mining Solaris and also bought some on Cryptopia. I have a few questions, though.

When I first downloaded the Windows wallet, it didn't start synchronizing automatically and said there were "0 active connections". I solved it by creating the .conf file, but why is it happening in the first place? It makes the coin look a bit unprofessional and could be a turnoff for more casual users.

I'd also like to recommend creating a subreddit and perhaps get on some other social media, a sense of community around the coin will increase it's worth in the eyes of a potential investor researching the coin.

Other than that I'd like to thank the developer for staying very active and I hope he'll continue to do the great job he's doing.

Best of luck to Solaris!

I decided to run my own wallet today and also ran into the no synchronization issue. After the .conf file is created, how long should I expect it to still say "out of sync"? I don't see any indication that it's making any progress at this point.

****all good, it synched very fast once it started. Smiley
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Please we need a pump.Dev do something or it will be at .05 dollar.We need a pump its a must now

I've been watching this market like a hawk. There's some major manipulation going on. It looks like one or two people are building major bags. Probably to pump it in a couple days.

Yes there could be but I don't see why this coin needs a pump? As the price has been steady around this mark and the price will start to go up on it's own with growth and more people coming into XLR. I think once XLR is listed on Bittrex the price will pump anyway so why we need a pump now?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
I haven't looked into nice hash yet only mining rig rentals I'll have to check them out and see what the price is to rent there. I know when I checked out MRR a few days ago there was only one miner selling power for NIST5 algo.

at nicehash currently prices for nist5 are from 0.0124 to 0.0154 (BTC/GH/DAY), at MRR  0.00005 BTC/MH/DAY (= 0.05 BTC/GH/DAY) , so MRR is extremely more expensive
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Please we need a pump.Dev do something or it will be at .05 dollar.We need a pump its a must now

I've been watching this market like a hawk. There's some major manipulation going on. It looks like one or two people are building major bags. Probably to pump it in a couple days.
Purifying The Blockchain
Jump to: