Author

Topic: 💥SOLARIS XLR💥100% PoS + Masternodes ⚡Zerocoin⚡txbit.io in development - page 338. (Read 308924 times)

Activity: 687
Merit: 291
OK, I'll would like to sign up for the signature campaign. Glad to get the chance to be part of the marketing for this project.

sQ58w6NCMkteAx31HWiPvetCXNF4LpxwPE

Thanks for your support,  you are accepted.
Activity: 219
Merit: 102
OK, I'll would like to sign up for the signature campaign. Glad to get the chance to be part of the marketing for this project.

sQ58w6NCMkteAx31HWiPvetCXNF4LpxwPE
Thanks guys for support.  We're looking for someone who can take our core code and implement  masternode.  Pm me if you know someone familiar with that , we want  to know the price for that .
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
I'm loving Solaris so far. Refreshing to see a fairly distributed coin for once that favours miners (as well as being more secure and efficient!).

Any idea if this will ever have masternodes. This would be a great way to not only improve the network but also to thank those miners that supported the coin in the early days Smiley

Masternodes are a great idea honestly for network security and long-term interest in the coin but the amount should be low barrier of entry to avoid centralization imo.

Dear Supporter's . We have a bounty opportunity for you :

★★★  Solaris Signature Terms ★★★

1. Payments will be made every Thursday to your Solaris XLR address
2. No spam, flaming, single word (or image), short sentence. Post minimum 75 symbols. Posts will be counted only in these sections: Economics, Altcoin Discussion, Announcements (Altcoins)
3. Russian local forum is counted (only Tpeйдepы, Фopки).
4. Signature code must remain in place for the entire duration of your participation in the campaign. No other signature code / advertising allowed in your signature while you are participating in this campaign.
5. Negative trust account can't join.

Payment Rates:

Jr. Member            5 XLR per week - min 5 post per day
Member                10 XLR per week - min 5 post per day
Full Member:            15 XLR per week - min 5 post per day          
Senior Member:        20 XLR per week - min 5 post per day                    
Hero Member:           30 XLR per week - min 5 post per day        
Legendary Member:   50 XLR per week - min 5 post per day

At this stage we'll accept  max 20 members .

Anyone who wants to join, send me a PM with your XLR address.

Solaris signature spreadsheet

Thanks for support Solaris !

Any plans to push XLR to another exchange? Like bittrex?
Many thanks guys for your support.  We already sent required information about Solaris to them.  Please stay tuned.

Activity: 219
Merit: 102
Any plans to push XLR to another exchange? Like bittrex?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Purifying The Blockchain
Masternodes are a very good choice for xlr.Will have huge impact on value
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

I'm loving Solaris so far. Refreshing to see a fairly distributed coin for once that favours miners (as well as being more secure and efficient!).

Any idea if this will ever have masternodes. This would be a great way to not only improve the network but also to thank those miners that supported the coin in the early days Smiley

Masternodes - sound good - let's see what other people think of this .

Masternodes might be interesting, they're gaining in popularity with other coins these days at least. I like the idea of them but I imagine it must be quite a bit of work to implement them at this stage...?
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Should we make a sub reddit?
@jimmybob_007 Thank you for your interest . This is our roadmap (18.03.2017) - most of the points has been completed. Now we have to review that and uptate .

ROADMAP:

1. Announcement
2. Launch ( Windows and Linux wallets )
3. Pool
4. Mac wallet
5. Exchanges
6. Contact merchants
7. Android Wallet
8. Integration into existing apps with tipbot
9. Approaching commerce site
10. Global acceptance of solariscoin in shops, services, etc

Masternodes - sound good - let's see what other people think of this .

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Genesis Team™
Any chance of a roadmap too? Would be great to learn about the overarching ambitions of the coin!
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Genesis Team™

Solaris Signature Campaign Spreadsheet

Solaris Twitter Campaign Spreadsheet

I want to join twitter campaign?
I have 7000 followers
[url]Https://twitter.com/NewsBounty[/url]
Address: sXXc55bvpvr6D4Z1ZewgokQ9K8YududZAw

Thank You

@AakZaki thank you for interest -  you are accepted.

Twitter list is closed .

Thank you for support !

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1084
zknodes.org
I want to join twitter campaign?
I have 7000 followers
http://Https://twitter.com/NewsBounty
Address: sXXc55bvpvr6D4Z1ZewgokQ9K8YududZAw

Thank You
Activity: 11
Hi,

I'd like to join the Twitter campaign
twitter ID @harryrotter (1,308 Followers)

Thanks
Thanks @Dani3l for the help , you are accepted . Please PM  me your XLR address.

PM sent.
Thanks for adding me to the list, I hope I can contribute to get more people on board.
Activity: 59
200mhs started today lets do this folks.
Activity: 526
Merit: 502
Network hash over 200GH/s someone with a lot of power have start mining.
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
I'm also interested in the signature campaign very interesting coin waiting to heard the future plans for it, already got the signature in place and dev has my PM.
Hi,

I'd like to join the Twitter campaign
twitter ID @harryrotter (1,308 Followers)

Thanks
Thanks @Dani3l for the help , you are accepted . Please PM  me your XLR address.

would like to join sig campaign.  Cool
This one looks very promising to me.
Dev you got PM
Thank you for your interest @Rumhurius - It's an honor for us . Welcome on board !

Jump to: