Author

Topic: 💥SOLARIS XLR💥100% PoS + Masternodes ⚡Zerocoin⚡txbit.io in development - page 357. (Read 308825 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven

Payment for coinexchange.io listing was done . Solaris should be added there within the  24 hours .

Thank you for support Solaris !

Good to know, nice move. Now price can climb higher. Waiting for next step.
Activity: 687
Merit: 291

Payment for coinexchange.io listing was done . Solaris should be added there within the  24 hours .

Thank you for support Solaris !

We should get Android Wallet from our Dev very soon - please stay tuned.

Aint u him? I thought u are wallet master and trend setter. Why are u here? Were u one of those beggars whom I borrowed 300K usd before new year. Where is my money now? Im not joining in to solaris as I hate stanislaw lem and his works but u have a nice chain there, I will gladly screw it up with my botnets and automated dust spamming bots. Lets see how it plays out.
Why would someone do this?
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

Aint u him? I thought u are wallet master and trend setter. Why are u here? Were u one of those beggars whom I borrowed 300K usd before new year. Where is my money now? Im not joining in to solaris as I hate stanislaw lem and his works but u have a nice chain there, I will gladly screw it up with my botnets and automated dust spamming bots. Lets see how it plays out.
@Gromick thanks for support.  At this moment we need to be more realistic.  We need trading longer , to proof that SolarisCoin is good coin.  Now we decided to  spend some XLR  for signature and Twitter  campaign. 
I will join signature and twitter campaign for sure.
Solaris need BBcode  signature but we can pay just by XLR. If any of you can help please PM .
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
@Gromick thanks for support.  At this moment we need to be more realistic.  We need trading longer , to proof that SolarisCoin is good coin.  Now we decided to  spend some XLR  for signature and Twitter  campaign. 

coinexchange.io maybe i asked them but they only talk to the dev....
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Solaris Supporters !
My account on bitcointalk need one week more to get promotion for Jr member.  Then will we be able to pay fee for Yobit listing ( according to new Yobit add coins rules  ).

When I have Jr member status I will pay for that exchange.  Android Wallet was paid two weeks ago , I'm still waiting.

Just no YOBIT, it is not worth it to go this way, we can wait for better exchange, let us say NOVA, Bittrex would be also good.. YOBIT is a bunch of scam where most trading is faked..

How about poloniex ? Smiley
Solaris Supporters !

My account on bitcointalk need one week more to get promotion for Jr member.  Then will we be able to pay fee for Yobit listing ( according to new Yobit add coins rules  ).

When I have Jr member status I will pay for that exchange.  Android Wallet was paid two weeks ago , I'm still waiting.

Just no YOBIT, it is not worth it to go this way, we can wait for better exchange, let us say NOVA, Bittrex would be also good.. YOBIT is a bunch of scam where most trading is faked..
Solaris Supporters !

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
Dear Solaris Supporters!

We started improving our website www.solariscoin.com . In the next few days we will pay for  another exchange .
Stay tuned  - Android Wallet soon.

I dont give a fuck about android wallet. Which exchange is that and how long till u get listed? If u plan to issue a payment to there exchange next year, I will kindly shut and vanish from here as if nothing happened. If that is expected to happen before easter monday I will wait and hope u will get a good deal on ur used toyota which u are currently selling to fund the listing.
Dear Solaris Supporters!

We decided to spend 10000 XLR for signature campaign. 

More details soon !
Dear Solaris Supporters!

We started improving our website www.solariscoin.com . In the next few days we will pay for  another exchange .
Patience pays, fingers cross dev. Looking forward for next step..
Dear Solaris Supporters!

Activity: 56
Nice work Dev

Keep it up

We all look forward to the Android wallet  launch.
copper member
Activity: 221

add listen=1 and rpcallowip=  at solariscoin.conf

You only need one. Use the config I posted on the previous page. Just change the 127.0.0.1 to your actual local IP, i.e., 192.168.1.*. You only will need 192.168.*.* if you LAN changes the second to last number. In your bat or config use the actual IP of the wallet: 192.168.1.1. You should also set up port fowarding for that IP/port.

Understood... thank you @kangwie,  @Lercker  Wink
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
Another n00b question, I want to solo mine XLR with 2 rigs in my LAN, is it possible to use the same user & password? do I have to add another rpcuser and rpcallowip?

You only need one. Use the config I posted on the previous page. Just change the 127.0.0.1 to your actual local IP, i.e., 192.168.1.*. You only will need 192.168.*.* if you LAN changes the second to last number. In your bat or config use the actual IP of the wallet: 192.168.1.1. You should also set up port fowarding for that IP/port.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Another n00b question, I want to solo mine XLR with 2 rigs in my LAN, is it possible to use the same user & password? do I have to add another rpcuser and rpcallowip?

add listen=1 and rpcallowip=  at solariscoin.conf

Code:
rpcuser=userrpc
rpcpassword=passrpc
rpcport=18921
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=192.168.*.*
Jump to: