Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥SOLARIS XLR💥100% PoS + Masternodes ⚡Zerocoin⚡txbit.io in development - page 44. (Read 308915 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Seriously XLR is one the best coin i ever seen , stable, ultra quick, perfect dev... just don't understand why there not so much marketing around that ?

its been like that since the begining. mostl community driven.

They should have a budget for that... Solaris with somme marketing can skyrocket
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
We can all see that there is a lot of support for Solaris, just look at the masternodes that are online. Solaris has 786 masternodes online and it has been around this number of nodes for many weeks now so even though the market is down and has been for months now, Solaris nodes have stayed steady which is a good sign that people really support the project long term which is what Solaris is a long term project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Seriously XLR is one the best coin i ever seen , stable, ultra quick, perfect dev... just don't understand why there not so much marketing around that ?

its been like that since the begining. mostl community driven.
Activity: 149
Solaris has been on the way to come back.
It will recover well and surpass $10 soon.
Demands on Solaris has kept rising this week.
The price moved upwards a bit.
Bitcoin has shown signals for recovery.
To sum up, Solaris might start its new gradual growth cycle next few weeks.
Activity: 9
Activity: 19
latest update on this project?
Activity: 29
It looks like a bot posting, so I just put them on Ignore. Sadly there are more and more of these nonsensical posts all the time here on these forums of late.
Great, adding this guy to my Ignore List too.
This is one of reasons why Theymos launched merit system.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
Good afternoon!
Your project is good, it has prospects!
Tell me, what is your global goal?

Is there an effect of the scale of your project, do you think?

_______________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________

Your thread was posted in wrong topic!
Please delete it.

It looks like a bot posting, so I just put them on Ignore. Sadly there are more and more of these nonsensical posts all the time here on these forums of late.
Activity: 148
Good afternoon!
Your project is good, it has prospects!
Tell me, what is your global goal?

Is there an effect of the scale of your project, do you think?

_______________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________

Your thread was posted in wrong topic!
Please delete it.
Activity: 149
I think that txbit.io exchange will change the current situation (low price of Solaris) totally.
unfortunately, I have waited for months to see it.
Solaris can rally significantly from now.
Txbit exchange will play an important role to help lifting the price up, but the exchange will not be only one component of the project.
Solaris has several good specifications, platforms which can be developed well further.
Activity: 30
Yes Solaris has been making a nice steady recovery which is great to see, this is what we all want to see in a coin a nice slow movement up and not a pump up. So hopefully Solaris can continue like this as we get closer to txbit exchange being launched which is when we could see a mini pump as people buy once they learn what txbit has to offer for holding a node or holding Solaris coins.
I think that txbit.io exchange will change the current situation (low price of Solaris) totally.
unfortunately, I have waited for months to see it.
Activity: 29
I wish Solaris will gradually recover and climb up to $10 later this quarter.
Yes Solaris has been making a nice steady recovery which is great to see, this is what we all want to see in a coin a nice slow movement up and not a pump up.

I think Solaris will do it (keep climbing up) due to effects of upcoming txbit.io exchange.
So hopefully Solaris can continue like this as we get closer to txbit exchange being launched which is when we could see a mini pump as people buy once they learn what txbit has to offer for holding a node or holding Solaris coins.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Yes Solaris has been making a nice steady recovery which is great to see, this is what we all want to see in a coin a nice slow movement up and not a pump up. So hopefully Solaris can continue like this as we get closer to txbit exchange being launched which is when we could see a mini pump as people buy once they learn what txbit has to offer for holding a node or holding Solaris coins.
Any updates about txbit ?

XLR great coin !
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
very quiet here ,
even there so much going on lately with solaris ,
we even are on bitfineon now and advisors also do there things .
and how .  Shocked
solaris team does a perfect job that is for sure ,
and we get more and more intrest
for me a very solid project
The price of Solaris has recovered very well in the last few days.
With upcoming txbit.io exchange, Solaris will get big boosting factor, that in turn might lift its price to the Moon.

+ Swiss exchange listing https://www.bitfineon.com/coins trading soon (CHF, EUR, USD pairs)

seems exchange from ALQO coin devs
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
very quiet here ,
and how .  Shocked
With upcoming txbit.io exchange, Solaris will get big boosting factor, that in turn might lift its price to the Moon.

+ Swiss exchange listing https://www.bitfineon.com/coins trading soon (CHF, EUR, USD pairs)

why there are so many new exchanges popping out these days and later disappearing.
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
very quiet here ,
and how .  Shocked

Activity: 170
AMAZING NEWS!
Solaris has been added to GINcoin shared-masternode platform!
We've added two new coins to the platform - Solaris (XLR) and Motion (XMN). Set them up on p.gincoin.io

Weekly update coming soon!
Enjoy easy-set-up-shared-masternode platform from GINcoin project.
Pages:
Jump to: