Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥SOLARIS XLR💥100% PoS + Masternodes ⚡Zerocoin⚡txbit.io in development - page 5. (Read 308819 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
In October we will be making big changes in the reward structure of our products. Big changes will be made and everyone will profit! Stay tuned for more news to follow.

Sounds good as crypto is moving at a fast rate when it comes to yield farming now and there is a lot of competition so if the team can be competitive in this space it could really help get Solaris in the spotlight. I know it won't be like yield farming however if the rates are attractive to people, they will come.
Activity: 687
Merit: 291
In October we will be making big changes in the reward structure of our products. Big changes will be made and everyone will profit! Stay tuned for more news to follow.
It looks as though more people are now starting to sent their Solaris to the savings account as I think its more attractive to have Solaris in savings then staking. Like I said I'm just waiting until I reach my target and then I'll be sending some Solaris to the savings account but I'll way up my options as to how much I'll be sending. I still think that its always good to have some Solaris in your own wallet just in case you need to sell when the price starts to rise.
We are pleased to announce the launch of our brand new website.

https://www.solariscoin.com/

The new look website looks to be coming along nicely.

I've also noticed that more Solaris is now locked up in Solaris savings which shows that people trust the team for the long term. I'm yet to use this feature but I do plan on using it very soon as I'm just wanting to build my Solaris first before locking them away for a period of time.
Work in progress. Sneak preview website.

Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
If you truly want to avoid it, then you'll have to mine some yourself and then use that to trade to other coins in true dex's that don't KYC. That is the only way.
https://bisq.network/ is a true DEX but it requires knowledge and time to get familiar with. Not all people who have demands on KYC-free readily to spend time for it.

Help: A list of LocalBitcoin alternatives (P2P marketplaces)
[BIG LIST] Buy/Sell Crypto (OTC, P2P, DEXs, CEXs, NO-KYC, ATMs, etc.)

Or find some person willing to sell to you coins for your fiat, but they will probably charge a premium for it.
It has risks when trade in-person too.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Crypto will never be a completely separate system or alternative to the existing banking system. Banks will eventually assimilate crypto and make it a part of them.

As long as banks and crypto connect, those points of connection will require AML/KYC.

If you truly want to avoid it, then you'll have to mine some yourself and then use that to trade to other coins in true dex's that don't KYC. That is the only way. Or find some person willing to sell to you coins for your fiat, but they will probably charge a premium for it.

If you need to cross a border between a coin and fiat, AML/KYC will probably be in the middle.

Now, if you can earn in coins, and live and pay on coins, then you can probably skip the bank completely, and it's quite possible to skip KYC that way, but difficult. If you have an employer that pays you in coins, they already know you and have your KYC info.
copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange
If you had your Solaris on txbit during the swap then you should of received the new Solaris coins. Yes KYC is now mandatory on txbit as due to European  government regulations. I believe you can still trade however when it comes to time to withdraw you must do KYC.

It seems to me that the introduction of KYC contradicts the very concept of cryptocurrency as an alternative to the existing banking system.

No payment system can work without measures against money laundering and financing of terrorism. If you want cryptocurrency to be a true alternative to banks, you will have to accept that it will be a regulated environment. The wild west times are done for cryptocurrency. Welcome to the real world.

Would you rather cooperate in financing terrorism than undergo KYC?
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
If you had your Solaris on txbit during the swap then you should of received the new Solaris coins. Yes KYC is now mandatory on txbit as due to European  government regulations. I believe you can still trade however when it comes to time to withdraw you must do KYC.

It seems to me that the introduction of KYC contradicts the very concept of cryptocurrency as an alternative to the existing banking system.
Dear Solarians, we need your support: vote for Solaris!

Voting is simple: Create an account, verify your email, and vote for Solaris. Only one vote allowed per account per voting cycle.

https://cryptocurrencycheckout.com/vote
1.  I have had my coins on txbit for almost a year and haven't touched it.
I read about swap above..
Should I do anything with my coins, is any action mandatory?

2.  Verification became mandatory on txbit? Unless I can't trade?

Activity: 728
Merit: 251
1.  I have had my coins on txbit for almost a year and haven't touched it.
I read about swap above..
Should I do anything with my coins, is any action mandatory?

2.  Verification became mandatory on txbit? Unless I can't trade?
this vella85 fellow has no life if he indeed has been with solaris for two years now. Totally no life for him on this earth. However solaris still pays u a 5% dividend for having ur money sit on a lockdown in their staking hub. Not ur keys - not ur coins. This doofus named vella85 must be among the diehard eulogizers of solaris platform, likely a fanatic to have spent most of his lifespan staking solaris coins.

Maybe before you start talking crap about me, that you understand that I got in near the start when Solaris was dirt cheap and even now I'm still way ahead at the current price. I'm not like most people in crypto who are only here to try and get rich quick, I'm here for the long term as I believe in this project and I know there are still some old Solaris holders still staking and holding today.
this vella85 fellow has no life if he indeed has been with solaris for two years now. Totally no life for him on this earth. However solaris still pays u a 5% dividend for having ur money sit on a lockdown in their staking hub. Not ur keys - not ur coins. This doofus named vella85 must be among the diehard eulogizers of solaris platform, likely a fanatic to have spent most of his lifespan staking solaris coins.

Can we hire you as the Solaris Clown? Maybe a new use case for Solaris.  Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 124
This new feature for Solaris is great as now days it seems that most coming into crypto want to earn some sort of passive income and now Solaris can provide that in a number of ways. Staking in wallet, Solaris savings and also once txbit starts making profits after company expenses we'll also be able to earn from the fees that txbit generates so there are 3 ways to earn a passive income with Solaris. Great work team!
Not only these new products that can help Solaris investors to have passive income but also the switch of source code from PIVX's to Stratis' actually help the Solaris and txbit.io platforms. The team chose right pathways for these projects and their preparations for the bull market this year and next year are very great!

I knew about the project in 2017 and honestly I have never stopped observing it, their teams are one of very limited active teams in the last 3 years of bear market.

I agree mate, its good to see some older members still around here as I too got into Solaris in 2017 just a few weeks after it launched on this forum. I knew at the time that Solaris had potential to be a great project because the team were and have been very active since day 1 so I have continued to hold and stake for all these years and will continue to hold for the long term. This savings feature seems to be doing well with more XLR being added to the pool in recent days.
Two days have passed after the release of Solaris Savings and already there is 58238 XLR locked!

https://txbit.io/SolarisSavings

Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
This new feature for Solaris is great as now days it seems that most coming into crypto want to earn some sort of passive income and now Solaris can provide that in a number of ways. Staking in wallet, Solaris savings and also once txbit starts making profits after company expenses we'll also be able to earn from the fees that txbit generates so there are 3 ways to earn a passive income with Solaris. Great work team!
Not only these new products that can help Solaris investors to have passive income but also the switch of source code from PIVX's to Stratis' actually help the Solaris and txbit.io platforms. The team chose right pathways for these projects and their preparations for the bull market this year and next year are very great!

I knew about the project in 2017 and honestly I have never stopped observing it, their teams are one of very limited active teams in the last 3 years of bear market.
Pages:
Jump to: