Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥SOLARIS XLR💥100% PoS + Masternodes ⚡Zerocoin⚡txbit.io in development - page 6. (Read 308819 times)

Activity: 687
Merit: 291

We are excited to unveil a brand new use case we’ve been cooking in the background - Solaris Savings! Making it easier than ever to earn passive income from your crypto holdings.

https://txbit.io/SolarisSavings
How to : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdj4OWMFGwQ

Lock your Solaris coins for a set period of 6 or 12 months, and receive guaranteed returns at the end of the lock period! By utilizing the enterprise infrastructure of Txbit, and the safety of Cold Staking, you can feel at ease knowing that your funds are not only safe, but growing each day! Solaris Savings is available through Txbit, and requires you to go through KYC before it can be used.

Current saving plans are:
•   6 months - 5% Interest
•   12 months - 17% Interest

Lock 1,000 XLR in the 12 month plan, you will receive 1,170 XLR at the end lock period. No need to mess around with wallets or VPS instances. Making passive income has never been easier. Current minimum amount to lock is set to 1,000 XLR, but will be actively adjusted to account for price changes.

We would also like to note that the previously planned pre-mine burn has been cancelled in order to support interest payouts.

Solaris Reward Program
Additionally we are glad to announce that Solaris Reward Program is now live! If you stake your XLR with the Solaris Core wallet, you can easily link the staking addresses to Txbit and receive 50% of the Txbit trading fees! Just open up your Solaris Core wallet, click on the Txbit tab and follow the on-screen instructions to link your staking addresses.

Thank you for your support!
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Looking forward to seeing what the new feature is all about and I know I'm not the only one as there is still a few older members here holding Solaris even though its not as active in here as it once was but that could all change when the new use-case is released.
We are launching our new feature this Monday! Smiley

Solaris release 3.1.0.0 now available for download! It is highly recommended you download this wallet release; however, it is not required:

https://github.com/SolarisPlatform/SolarisCore/releases/tag/v3.1.0.0

Awesome!

I have been waiting for this and I know a few others have been as well. So from what I understand 50% of the fees that txbit generates goes to stakers but after company costs? So first txbit needs to generate enough funds to pay for costs and then we earn from the 50% fees?
Together with the new use case, we will also make it possible to link your Solaris staking address to Txbit.

hello guys, is it late to swap?? I have been offline for a long time and my coins are in the old wallet...

I'm sorry to say that yes it is too late to swap your old Solaris coins. The swap lasted 6 months which gave everyone enough time to swap their coins and to be honest if you buy a coin you should try and at least keep an eye on it every few weeks or once a month so you know what is going on.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
hello guys, is it late to swap?? I have been offline for a long time and my coins are in the old wallet...
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
Strict KYC policies are required to prevent money laundering and terrorist financing. On top of that, any exchange without KYC is illegal in the European Union. We do not work with illegal businesses. Please review the European fourth anti money laundering directive.
KYC on exchanges are common in the Europe and in the USA. Last three years, more and more exchanges are required mandatory KYCs from their customers. At the bottom of that, some took advantage of mandatory KYCs to do scam exit, like Crypto Bridge.

I am happy to see Solaris project has still been actively developed and how the Solaris and txbit.io team are transparently and publicly communicate their KYC requirements to investors and customers. A round of applause for you guys.
copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange
I'd recommend you to consider non KYC exchanges as well

I would also like that however I read in the Solaris Discord several days ago that they won't be listing Solaris on any exchange that doesn't have KYC so I guess we just have to get used to the idea that we'll never see Solaris listed on an exchange with no KYC. I do however think that the team should look at getting Solaris listed on StakeCube which I have said many times in here as they do have KYC but for withdrawals over 1k USD daily, anything under that and there is no KYC for now.
BTW it was also an argument there that CMC required at least 2 exchanges for listing.
So XLR actually does not fulfil  the criterion as for now.
Strict KYC policy can kill the coin

Strict KYC policies are required to prevent money laundering and terrorist financing. On top of that, any exchange without KYC is illegal in the European Union. We do not work with illegal businesses. Please review the European fourth anti money laundering directive.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10

I would also like that however I read in the Solaris Discord several days ago that they won't be listing Solaris on any exchange that doesn't have KYC so I guess we just have to get used to the idea that we'll never see Solaris listed on an exchange with no KYC. I do however think that the team should look at getting Solaris listed on StakeCube which I have said many times in here as they do have KYC but for withdrawals over 1k USD daily, anything under that and there is no KYC for now.
BTW it was also an argument there that CMC required at least 2 exchanges for listing.
So XLR actually does not fulfil  the criterion as for now.
Strict KYC policy can kill the coin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Its nice to see all these updates coming from the team, at least we can see that they have been busy the last few months while it was silent in here which is good to see. I'm just patiently waiting to see what this second use case will be as I'm sure it will be something great.
Dear Txbit users,

We have updated the Solaris deposit process on Txbit.io platform. All users must generate a new deposit address. Please do not deposit funds to the old deposit addresses as they will not work anymore.
I was thinking that as well as having the search for ambassadors that maybe its time to think about starting the signature campaign for Solaris again ready for when the new use case is about to be released. It looks like the team are setting up to gain more exposure and as we know signature campaigns on this forum can help in a big way when it comes to bring attention to the project and may even attract old members to come back.

The Solaris wallet now has improved connectivity. We have enabled seed node discovery through DNS. This will improve the way how the wallet software finds connections.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
Solaris is looking for enthusiastic ambassadors!
Which kind of channels you will accept for the ambassador program? Only Twitter, Facebook and Youtube? Any other channels are in the list of accepted ones will be considered as application on the program.

Could you give me a list of accepted channels and list of accepted languages as well, please.

I own Solaris in the past, and still observe the developmental and growth progresses of your platforms. It is amazing to see another era and another efforts from Solaris team to bring Solaris and txbit.io exchange to more crypto enthusiasts.

Solaris is looking for enthusiastic ambassadors!

We are looking for enthusiastic crypto fans who want to be an ambassador of the Solaris Community. Your job? Let people know what Solaris is and what they can do with it. Do you have a Twitter, Instagram, or Youtube account or another social media channel that's focussed on cryptocurrency and has a lot of active followers/viewers?

Your social media don't need to be followed worldwide, it can also be national or continental. Ambassadors get compensation in Solaris/XLR. The amount of compensation depends on various factors, such as how many followers/viewers you have.

Do you meet these requirements? And do you want to be an ambassador for the Solaris community? Please send us a PM on Discord or Twitter.
Pages:
Jump to: