Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥SOLARIS XLR💥100% PoS + Masternodes ⚡Zerocoin⚡txbit.io in development - page 58. (Read 308915 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

Solaris (XLR) is integrated into MyCryptoCheckout !

Businesses are now able to utilize MyCryptoCheckout and accept XLR!

Anyone is now free to use XLR as a payment method in their WooCommerce / EasyDigitalDownloads webshops, and any custom webshops that use the MyCryptoCheckout.
Take your business to the next level by accepting cryptocurrency as payment. Solaris XLR is fast, secure, and the perfect cryptocurrency for you to help grow your business!

Our goal is to grow use cases for XLR & create a robust community of users, Masternode holders & stakers.

Thank you for supporting Solaris !

GREAT ... i implement Solaris in the next few Days at my Website !!

I think you need a training-advertising video on your YouTube channel, how to use it all. And the installation of this service to other sites. This will attract new users will increase the demand for coins.
Activity: 169
Merit: 2

Be patient ... the good news are only a few days ( hours ) old.

Meanwhile i will collect some more Solaris Masternodes Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
Sometimes, the great work done by developers is not fully recognised by the community. This happens especially in the short term. But the good work pays off in due course when the awareness of the community has increased.
Inevitably, the price of many coins is driven by speculation, which eventually will bring the price up.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Its good to see all these latest updates from Solaris. Keep up the great work dev!

With all these updates, we would think it would have an effect on the price however it doesn't seem to be doing much which is why I have been saying that I believe it is being manipulated as there isn't a lot of coins on exchanges as most are locked in MN and many people are staking. Anyway it won't be able to last as free markets always win out eventually. We all just need to be patient and wait because lets be honest Solaris has so many great things going for it and should easily be a top 100 coin.
Activity: 169
Merit: 2

Anyone is now free to use XLR as a payment method in their WooCommerce / EasyDigitalDownloads webshops, and any custom webshops that use the MyCryptoCheckout.
Take your business to the next level by accepting cryptocurrency as payment. Solaris XLR is fast, secure, and the perfect cryptocurrency for you to help grow your business!

Our goal is to grow use cases for XLR & create a robust community of users, Masternode holders & stakers.

GREAT ... i implement Solaris in the next few Days at my Website !!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

This is a very nice step forward for Solaris to be used as a daily payment option. Keep up the good work guys! Smiley
Activity: 683
Merit: 251
Something new exchange yet does not Shine bright trading orders) I was expecting more excitement at the start of trading.
Activity: 34
That is very good news about the new exchange listing! Smiley

*Also, I have been receiving staking rewards consistently, including one just a few minutes ago. Have you checked to verify that your wallet is on the current block?

yes, it process 291192 blocks at now, so i'm sure that blocks sync is up to date

i have no problems until today. maybe some system bug or so?

How many coins are you staking with?. Have you had more payouts than average before that?, For instance I average around 3.5 payments a day but on the 6th I got 5 and on the 7th and 8th I only had 1 on each and then today I've had 6 So if I looked at the 48hrs or so I'd only had 2 pay outs which is a lot down on normal but when I include the day before and day after I'm back to around my average. You will probably find you had more payments the day before or will get more when you get a payment out. Unlike with masternodes when you get your reward pretty much the same time distance apart Staking works differently so some days you could get a fair few more than on average and others you could get a fair few less.

i'm staking about 300 coins. yes, i've had about 6-8 payout in a couple days before. maybe it affected recent payouts. but now my latest payout were about 40 hours ago

Yeah you should be looking at around 3 1/2 payments a day ish on average at the moment. How many total payouts have you had in the last 4 days and  also last 7 days?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xlr/address.dws?SUnGgw3ZiW8qwwGCYQXxqM61799x4zUNec.htm

seems like were paid too much in past days and now it would be more less
Activity: 687
Merit: 291

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

*Also, I have been receiving staking rewards consistently, including one just a few minutes ago. Have you checked to verify that your wallet is on the current block?

yes, it process 291192 blocks at now, so i'm sure that blocks sync is up to date

How many coins are you staking with?. Have you had more payouts than average before that?, For instance I average around 3.5 payments a day but on the 6th I got 5 and on the 7th and 8th I only had 1 on each and then today I've had 6 So if I looked at the 48hrs or so I'd only had 2 pay outs which is a lot down on normal but when I include the day before and day after I'm back to around my average. You will probably find you had more payments the day before or will get more when you get a payment out. Unlike with masternodes when you get your reward pretty much the same time distance apart Staking works differently so some days you could get a fair few more than on average and others you could get a fair few less.

i'm staking about 300 coins. yes, i've had about 6-8 payout in a couple days before. maybe it affected recent payouts. but now my latest payout were about 40 hours ago

Yeah you should be looking at around 3 1/2 payments a day ish on average at the moment. How many total payouts have you had in the last 4 days and  also last 7 days?
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
We've updated our YouTube channel!
Learn how to stake your XLR and more:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnauXgcrh17L6hpabVtif0w

Thank you for the staking guideline, SolarisDev.
Personally, Solaris has done lots of things and surpassed worst period due to technical issues relating to early period of PoS.
With the video, for now, I have really understand about staking procedure of Solaris network.
Activity: 687
Merit: 291
We've updated our YouTube channel!
Learn how to stake your XLR and more:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnauXgcrh17L6hpabVtif0w

Activity: 462
Merit: 115
I'm not staking.  My wallet says staking is not active.  My last stake was 36 hours ago as well.

What's going on?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

That is right, as the network difficulty increases people will find that earning stakes like they have been will be a lot harder. People either just wait to stake or they can increase their amount of coins by buying more to add more weight to their staking weight. This is why in the long run masternodes will be the better option as we are guaranteed a reward daily currently at 2 sometimes 3 rewards daily. People that stake need to take the good days with the bad days and that goes with all staking coins.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

Activity: 446
Merit: 105
have someone receive stakes for today? my wallet operated online, unlocked and says that staking active. but no payments received
My last stake was 36 hours ago.
have someone receive stakes for today? my wallet operated online, unlocked and says that staking active. but no payments received
Pages:
Jump to: