Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥SOLARIS XLR💥100% PoS + Masternodes ⚡Zerocoin⚡txbit.io in development - page 59. (Read 308915 times)

Activity: 687
Merit: 291
What about the company's signature, whether to renew it and if so to what number?

We have decided to stop the signature campaign as it has proven to be a lot less effective than other forms of marketing.

Solaris will be listed on ooobtc exchange on the 10th of May !

We are glad to be 1 of 14 cryptos on this growing Singpore-based exchange !

Thank you for supporting Solaris !

Activity: 683
Merit: 251
Dear Solaris Community,

We are pleased to announce that we will extend the Twitter campaign for another 2 weeks.

The finishing date will be 23rd of May.

Thank you for all the support!
What about the company's signature, whether to renew it and if so to what number?
Dear Solaris Community,

We are pleased to announce that we will extend the Twitter campaign for another 2 weeks.

The finishing date will be 23rd of May.

Thank you for all the support!
Activity: 683
Merit: 251

Great news! What is this exchange, good and what volumes does it give? I am very pleased with the new exchange and hope for a short-term price increase.
Activity: 169
Merit: 2
Found a nice Solaris Comparsion Chart on Medium ...

https://medium.com/@solarisXLR/we-are-officially-pos-51f639a019cf
Highly appreciate your link, Coinferenz.
It seems that you are one of strong supporters of the Solaris project.
The Solaris community need people like you.
Let's join, keep strong supports to build up solid community.

Agree !

Let us bring Solaris on the Level where it should be.

Someone should clean the thread from FUDsters and Ref Link Promoters ...

Send Report to Moderator.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

We will soon receive new Solaris Windows Wallet:

https://i.imgur.com/kj7F48v.jpg

Thank you for your support!

Please make it easier to access Private keys in your wallet. I'm using Solaris desktop wallet for a month now and still I can't find my private keys and I'm not a noob at all. that's unbelievably ridiculous.

What the hell! Did you just bump a post from July 2017
Activity: 31

Please make it easier to access Private keys in your wallet. I'm using Solaris desktop wallet for a month now and still I can't find my private keys and I'm not a noob at all. that's unbelievably ridiculous.
What are you talking about? Getting private key is as easy as 1,2,3... Just go to console ,type " dumpprivkey and you are done.
Thanks. finally I figured out what was wrong! my wallet was unlocked only for staking but after fully unlocking my wallet the problem solved.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100

What are you talking about? Getting private key is as easy as 1,2,3... Just go to console ,type " dumpprivkey and you are done.
Activity: 31

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
That's because some of you guys are selling at market price. I only sell with limit orders priced above the last price, so the price doesn't actually go down, but my orders get hit when the price goes up.

Still, that has a small effect on the price because it doesn't go up as much when buyers FOMO into the coin, but at least I don't consider myself a reason for the price to go down.

It's somewhat amazing how few people seem to realize that they can set sell prices higher then whatever the current price is. So many people just go to an exchange and sell at the current price, rather then setting a higher sell price and being willing to wait a few hours or days for it to sell. A terminal lack of patience in the majority I think.... :p
I think someone mentioned that if you had below 50 coins, your chances of getting any staking rewards was pretty low.. so if you had like 100 coins, you'd be better off keeping them together.. but if you have say 800 coins, splitting up into more groupings would benefit you..  based on Mark's chat above, sounds like 4 would be the optimal number

Round about 125 XLR is a good staking Amount ...
ok just confuse because i have not backup the wallet earlier since a few days ago
so dont want to delete and loose the coins
can i backup the wallet now?  an just download the wallet on a new computer and upload the dat file?

Didnt make your Wallet Auto Backups which you can find in backups Folder ?
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
That's because some of you guys are selling at market price. I only sell with limit orders priced above the last price, so the price doesn't actually go down, but my orders get hit when the price goes up.

Still, that has a small effect on the price because it doesn't go up as much when buyers FOMO into the coin, but at least I don't consider myself a reason for the price to go down.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Actually I don't believe its masternode holders dumping their coins, masternodes earn around 1.6 XLR daily and with 718 masternodes online that is 1148 XLR being created daily from masternodes. So lets do some maths, we take 1148 x the current price $6.61 = $7,588 which is nothing compared to the amount of volume daily which is around $65k to $70k. Also not everyone would be selling as I'm not selling any of my rewards and I know many people with several masternodes and they ain't selling either so I don't think its masternode holders selling. I think that a few are manipulating the price as there isn't many coins in circulation and can be easily manipulated with just a small supply. Just a rough calculation shows that there is around 500k XLR circulating.
Agree with you, vella. If I remember exactly, total number of Solaris masternodes grew significantly when Solaris price stood at somewhere around $15- $20. I don't see any reason for those Solaris masternode investors to sell their coins (including both original coins in masternodes and rewards from them) at the current very low price of Solaris.
In addition, as everyone can see, the Solaris project has grown gradually, more good things to come. It is another reason why I don't think those guys has sold and will sell their coins at low price.

Wrong thinking.
Let's say I own 10 masternodes earning your 16XLR a day in total. Selling them doesn't have any impact on the price but selling my whole masternodes definitely has.
So I own 10 masternodes that cost me 6k dollars each if I was lucky to buy during one of the dumps. I decide to sell them one by one as long as the sale is profitable. Selling a few k of coins has definitely impact on the price so the price goes down. Then it goes down even more as panic traders sell their coins at a loss. So I buy my masternode coins back at 4-5$ a coin. I don't need to sell all 10 masternodes. one or two may be enough to bring the price down significantly. So I can make a lot more money by playing the trade than holding the coins. And now you can clearly see what is going on and why the price will never reach 100$ a coin, not even 55$ as before. For this one reason only.

I don't believe I'm thinking wrong because if you look at the number of masternodes there currently is then you would see that they have been increasing. So when I made that post a couple of days ago there were 718 masternodes and now there are 738 masternodes online so an extra 20. What you say is true that people can make more on the trades however I don't believe this is what is causing the price to come down in recent weeks. Like I said I really think there are some people manipulating the price to keep it down. Its very easy to do when there is only a few hundred thousand coins circulating as 738k are locked in masternodes and more are in peoples wallets staking as that too has been increasing over the past couple of weeks.
Activity: 247
Don't just come and say IDEX.. it's better than not having on it.. have a better one.. kucoin is cheap and a copy of binance..
Idex = dump.. no future of the token.. a good exchange means good value token and win win situation for all
Activity: 247
I think someone mentioned that if you had below 50 coins, your chances of getting any staking rewards was pretty low.. so if you had like 100 coins, you'd be better off keeping them together.. but if you have say 800 coins, splitting up into more groupings would benefit you..  based on Mark's chat above, sounds like 4 would be the optimal number
Pages:
Jump to: