Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥SOLARIS XLR💥100% PoS + Masternodes ⚡Zerocoin⚡txbit.io in development - page 76. (Read 308915 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Can I get any help here? I have coins stuck on 0 confirmations two deposits on Kucoin and no replies from Kucoin for 3 days now.
One bigger deposit on the way to Cryptobridge 28 hours now no reply from them neither and no coins.
What is going on and why there are no deposits despite over 1000 confirnations on block explorer???

Kucoin has advised they have closed the wallet, they have not said when it will be live again.

Would imagine Cryptobridge has not updated their wallet, I think they used to have a fairly active discord chat so you could try and find someone on their to see if they have updated their wallet.
Activity: 165
Merit: 3
Can I get any help here? I have coins stuck on 0 confirmations two deposits on Kucoin and no replies from Kucoin for 3 days now.
One bigger deposit on the way to Cryptobridge 28 hours now no reply from them neither and no coins.
What is going on and why there are no deposits despite over 1000 confirnations on block explorer???
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
Hello me too all my MN rewrds are zero and the previous one are not added into my balance, i updated to 2.8

Last 5 MN rewards have been for zero coins :|

The masternode payouts fix is at block 263996, We are currently at 261968 so 2028 blocks to go, average block time is 60 seconds so it will take around 34hrs from now to get to that point.

it's sad people already started to abandon our cooperative masternode at cryptohub
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Hello me too all my MN rewrds are zero and the previous one are not added into my balance, i updated to 2.8

Last 5 MN rewards have been for zero coins :|

The masternode payouts fix is at block 263996, We are currently at 261968 so 2028 blocks to go, average block time is 60 seconds so it will take around 34hrs from now to get to that point.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
How to stake my Solaris coin? Just open wallet, unlock it, let it run till green icon appears, then let it sync till receive rewards. I have only 40 coins in the wallet, is it realistic to stake with such low amount of coins?
Thanks for all your helps.
Activity: 60
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Anyone have a clue about the low rate of Solaris? I hoped it would pump a bit with 13th april announcement...  Huh

probably still affected by the other days problems tbh I haven't looked at the price for a few days

it'll all be ffine just hold, stake and be happy in a few months
Activity: 103
staking is going well

altho just got my 1st orphan

soon as kucoin reopens im loading up
Activity: 65
Anyone have a clue about the low rate of Solaris? I hoped it would pump a bit with 13th april announcement...  Huh
Activity: 251
I CANT SELL MY TOKENS! WHY?!
PLease stop fudding around, bro. Solaris is not a token. Please spend a minute to read the OP for basic information.
Thanks.
I suppose that some newbie accounts are trying to increase their shitty posts due to earning from some signature bounties. I have monitored XLR masternode coin for a long time. By the way,  is that Solaris signature campaign going on? Have any vacant slots for me now? Or I have already missed the train?
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
I CANT SELL MY TOKENS! WHY?!
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins

If there is something good in this mess it is that developers are working hand in hand with the biggest XLR exchange to sort it out. Although it is hard to shake the feeling this should be prepared long before switching to POS and tested seriously to avoid what happened.
Activity: 280
- This is even further complicated, because zerocoins minted in one block can only be spent in a later block, and more than one block distance may be necessary depending on the consensus rules of the cryptocurrency. That means that the attacker may need to be able to block network messages for a longer period to avoid the risk of a backfire.
Activity: 266
Ok just restarted from within the wallet- will watch the timer now for the next 15-20 Minutes and hope it changes and the MN stays as enabled.
would it not be wiser to remove the zerocoin protocol because of the vulnerability? Other coins got hacked because of it.
Activity: 224
I activated my updated masternode in my updated 2.8 wallet this afternoon and after starting from within the wallet all seemed good and now the masternode shows as missing.
What could be the issue here?
Activity: 109
Merit: 13
XLR trading is also disabled at CryptoBridge.

All in all, no exchange to buy/sell Solaris since the PoS update....

Awesome news ( together with the plummeting price )
CryptoHub.online still working. Price ~0.0009.
Activity: 80
XLR trading is also disabled at CryptoBridge.

All in all, no exchange to buy/sell Solaris since the PoS update....

Awesome news ( together with the plummeting price )
Activity: 30
hi.
I can't start wallet for windows server 2016 Standard x64
2.6 wallet worked well
Did you tested wallet for such OS?

What error are you receiving? can you send a screenshot?
event log has the following record:
Activation of app Microsoft.Windows.Apprep.ChxApp_cw5n1h2txyewy:App.AppXc99k5qnnsvxj5szemm7fp3g7y08we5vm.mca failed with error: This app can't be activated by the Built-in Administrator. See the Microsoft-Windows-TWinUI/Operational log for additional information.
[spoiler]
- http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
-

0x4000000000000000

Microsoft-Windows-TWinUI/Operational
  WIN-R2016server

-
  Microsoft.Windows.Apprep.ChxApp_cw5n1h2txyewy!App
  Windows.Protocol

[/spoiler]
Pages:
Jump to: