Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥SOLARIS XLR💥100% PoS + Masternodes ⚡Zerocoin⚡txbit.io in development - page 78. (Read 308915 times)

Activity: 687
Merit: 291
Urgent Mandatory Update Version 2.8.0.0

Dear Solaris community,

Please update to 2.8.0.0 immediately if you updated 2.7.0.0 already. Version 2.8.0.0 will fix reward distribution between Masternodes and Stakers starting from block 263996.
The Solaris blockchain has suffered a stuck block after the switch from Proof of Work to Proof of Stake.

We believe this was caused by a number of reasons, but primarily the network was not fully stable and some large wallets caused the difficulty to spike, causing network instability and anomalies with connected nodes. In turn, this has caused a domino effect of a number of staking wallets forking away and most wallets being out of sync, leaving little to no active staking nodes with mature coins on secure the network.
We are releasing a mandatory update to fix the stuck chain, stabilize the network and return the XLR chain to an operating state.

Wallet download: https://github.com/Solaris-Project/Solaris/releases/tag/v2.8.0.0

Wallet Staking guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VvIFrVg5Ocw9og6DcD2ANF8J_YEk-La_qFgp-cbSwlo/edit?usp=sharing

Masternode Update to 2.8.0.0 guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zkB80TxtMa9nYbdnjsMqnZqqndNZNsaIkp46ykoWWPg/edit?usp=sharing

Mac OS Wallet will be compiled released within a couple of days. Apologies about any inconveniences.

Thank you for support Solaris !

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Hi all, we are still having some issues on the chain with reward system. There will be another mandatory update coming out later today to fix this issue. Apologies about inconveniences caused.
Thanks your info! My friend
I think, we need to update it as soon as to help grown up  reward system and member!
Price of this coin at the moment is best to buy and hold!
Activity: 205
Merit: 42
Txbit.io Exchange
Hi all, we are still having some issues on the chain with reward system. There will be another mandatory update coming out later today to fix this issue. Apologies about inconveniences caused.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
After Wallet Update my MN´s and POS works fine.

Work so fine that paid 0.0000000XLR for MN reward
https://i.imgur.com/i5LmFdk.jpg

Good Job! Very nice! I like to recive 0.000000
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Hi dev. When will be fixed the masternode payouts?

I get nothing from masternode

Will be fixed with a new wallet update?
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Staking is NOT WORKING with the new wallet 2.7.0.0.

Great job guys!
Do not lie, Staking is WORKING

Sure sure...

By the way, tell us how great the price drop of over 35% during the last few hours is good Cheesy

As seen, everything is working Wink Smiley

Fantastic news that the POS is working! Very soon i'm going to install Solaris wallet and finally i will start to staking some, hopefully will receive some nice rewards! Can i ask you what is the % of return with POS? Thanks
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
Only a dumb would dump at this low price, be patient and smile  Cheesy Wink Cool
Activity: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I thought tgis happened two days ago as this is how long I have been waitong for my coins on Kucoin. 48 hours already and 0 confirmations? What is going on? Price halved since. I could have sold at 0.001 but now it is 0.0006, I read it was 0.0005 before.
What a smart guy! Now, you can buy almost double than your last amount of Solaris. Solaris price will rally soon, nothing serious happen with its network, all things will be fixed somehow, at some point
Good luck and happy invest if you have bought Solaris back, and accumulated more Solaris into your portfolio.
Activity: 165
Merit: 3
Dear Solaris Community,

Kucoin will temporarily close the market and withdrawals of Solaris to update their system.

We will keep you updated on progress.

I thought tgis happened two days ago as this is how long I have been waitong for my coins on Kucoin. 48 hours already and 0 confirmations? What is going on? Price halved since. I could have sold at 0.001 but now it is 0.0006, I read it was 0.0005 before.
Activity: 34
FUD?

Its definitely fair to be skeptical about the future(txbit) if the team is struggling to get POS/zXLR working. For the record i'm currently holding.
Activity: 112
After the update the wallet seems to work fine, except:
I receive 0.00000000 masternode payments
Looks like the coins i used to create a masternode are staking! I received some 0.9654321 payment to my masternode address labeled 'Minted', while regular masternode payments are labeled now as Masternode Reward.
Maybe i'm missing something, and i just received staking reward for the remaining coins on this address, but c'mon, i have 1120 coins in total, so is it possible that 120 coins will bring me another 1 every day?
Activity: 169
Merit: 2
After Wallet Update my MN´s and POS works fine.
Activity: 109
Merit: 13
@SolarisDev perhaps you should be notifying your exchange "partners" for your brilliant updates to the wallet...
Crypto-Bridge wasn't notified of the wallet update...
+1! "should be"
Activity: 80
@SolarisDev perhaps you should be notifying your exchange "partners" for your brilliant updates to the wallet...
Crypto-Bridge wasn't notified of the wallet update...
Activity: 56

Great job guys!

Sure sure...

By the way, tell us how great the price drop of over 35% during the last few hours is good Cheesy

As seen... it is not working for me, even though I have done exactly everything the staking guide shows.
So you did something wrong. Do not blame developers for their punctures. Try to delete everything in the wallet folder (except for wallet.dat file Smiley), and re-synchronize the chain
Check if you have written to the configuration file "staking=1"

Great job guys!

Sure sure...

http://i.piccy.info/i9/10ae849820c3926ca300345e1b5cc3bd/1524043194/288123/1238142/121.jpg

As seen... it is not working for me, even though I have done exactly everything the staking guide shows.

Great job guys!

Sure sure...

http://i.piccy.info/i9/10ae849820c3926ca300345e1b5cc3bd/1524043194/288123/1238142/121.jpg

Great job guys!

Sure sure...

https://i.imgur.com/0rQO6Rn.jpg

Great job guys!

Great job guys!
Pages:
Jump to: