Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥SOLARIS XLR💥100% PoS + Masternodes ⚡Zerocoin⚡txbit.io in development - page 91. (Read 308915 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 3
So guys! Last chance to get out!

Feck off.
It's not the first time you post your FUD.
Check Kucoin before posting shite.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
I'm interested in this project and I will follow and support this thread Smiley
Activity: 56
VPS to 2.6.0.0 not work
respons to VPS command masternode status
error: {"code":-1,"message":"Masternode not found in the list of available masternodes. Current status: Not capable masternode: Hot node, waiting for remote activation."}
respons to Local command masternode status
Masternode not found in the list of available masternodes. Current status: Not capable masternode: Could not connect to 9.....29:60020 (code -1)

Version 2.5.0.0 works without problem, no config file changes
Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Solaris Team Wishing Everyone a Happy Easter !

Thank you for support Solaris !

HAPPY EASTER!
Activity: 169
Merit: 2

Yeah ... get out that i can buy more Masternodes again like some month before ... and sure, i sell you again when the price explodes Smiley

PS: I have seen the small 1 BTC buy Order on coinexchange so many times ... dont get weak hands.

Stay cool and let the time work for you ... Solaris is one of the top Masternode Coins and will moon again.
Activity: 322

Activity: 687
Merit: 291

Solaris Team Wishing Everyone a Happy Easter !

Thank you for support Solaris !

Is there any other Node for Android Wallet ?

My Wallet have "No connection" since more than 24 h.

Reinstall & Install the Wallet doesnt Work.

just see this also this morning .

i just changed in settings too my own masternode .
and it syncs ..

so probaly you can use all the trusted nodes here from solaris

I´ve tried my own node first to, but that dosent work.
Than i´ve try the following Node from the Peers List in the Local Wallet on my PC and this works ( maybe anyone have the same Problem than can try these to ):

Node: 146.71.78.90
Port: 60020
Activity: 185

just see this also this morning .

i just changed in settings too my own masternode .
and it syncs ..

so probaly you can use all the trusted nodes here from solaris

Activity: 163
Are all master node coins this high maintenance? I wish I could set and forget my XLR MN, but it seems like there is a new mandatory wallet upgrade every 2 weeks.

Also why is every other post on here about a signature campaign? Reading through this thread seems like there are more people whining about / pining for a sig campaign than those who are actually interested in the technology.

Your wallet does not need to be running (or even updated in the case of most recent release) for MN to keep on running. It is a bonus though to see the coins coming in paid out as reward for MN. The latest update seems to be related to PoS stability only, so if you intend to stake some coins in addition to running a masternode then you need it.
Any predictions on what will happen when PoS kicks in (price, demand, MN count etc.), both in the scenarios where Bitcoin/Crypto stabilizes in the next couple of month and not.

As Reminder:

PoW Rewards Breakdown:
[block’s            2-43200] 20% MN (0.4 XLR)    / 80% MINER (1.6 XLR)
[block’s   43201-151200] 20% MN (0.4 XLR)    / 70% MINER (1.4 XLR)  / 10% Available to the budget system (0.20 XLR)
[block’s 151201-259200] 45% MN (0.9 XLR) / 45% MINER (0.9 XLR) / 10% Available to the budget system (0.2 XLR)

Thus PoS should kick in round about 15/4/18, but for me more importantly MN reward will more than double, hopefully sparking a renewed interest and demand for MN's. PoS will give chance to small investors that do not have proper mining equipment a chance to get onboard as well.

Why will the MN more than double?

Currently we are at [block’s 151201-259200] 45% MN (0.9 XLR) / 45% MINER (0.9 XLR) / 10% Available to the budget system (0.2 XLR)

so 0.9 XLR per masternode

In a few weeks we move to

PoS Rewards Breakdown:
PoS Phase 1: [blocks 259201-302399] 1 XLR (90% distributed to staker and masternode - 10% available to budget system)

so 1 XLR divided between masternode and stakers so surely that's actually a drop not an increase? as the stakers will get a piece of the pie now as well, Or am I missing something?

My bad, I think you are correct
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Any predictions on what will happen when PoS kicks in (price, demand, MN count etc.), both in the scenarios where Bitcoin/Crypto stabilizes in the next couple of month and not.

As Reminder:

PoW Rewards Breakdown:
[block’s   43201-151200] 20% MN (0.4 XLR)    / 70% MINER (1.4 XLR)  / 10% Available to the budget system (0.20 XLR)
[block’s 151201-259200] 45% MN (0.9 XLR) / 45% MINER (0.9 XLR) / 10% Available to the budget system (0.2 XLR)

Thus PoS should kick in round about 15/4/18, but for me more importantly MN reward will more than double, hopefully sparking a renewed interest and demand for MN's. PoS will give chance to small investors that do not have proper mining equipment a chance to get onboard as well.

Why will the MN more than double?

Currently we are at [block’s 151201-259200] 45% MN (0.9 XLR) / 45% MINER (0.9 XLR) / 10% Available to the budget system (0.2 XLR)

so 0.9 XLR per masternode

In a few weeks we move to

PoS Rewards Breakdown:
PoS Phase 1: [blocks 259201-302399] 1 XLR (90% distributed to staker and masternode - 10% available to budget system)

so 1 XLR divided between masternode and stakers so surely that's actually a drop not an increase? as the stakers will get a piece of the pie now as well, Or am I missing something?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
Sorry, will PoS work together with masternode on same wallet?

As Reminder:

PoW Rewards Breakdown:

Activity: 7
Are all master node coins this high maintenance? I wish I could set and forget my XLR MN, but it seems like there is a new mandatory wallet upgrade every 2 weeks.

Also why is every other post on here about a signature campaign? Reading through this thread seems like there are more people whining about / pining for a sig campaign than those who are actually interested in the technology.
Activity: 224
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Just updated to 2.6.0.0, everything works so far, but i've had issues starting masternodes.

I uploaded new binaries to cloud server and restarted solaris daemon.

Code:
$ solaris-cli masternode status
error: {"code":-1,"message":"Masternode not found in the list of available masternodes. Current status: Not capable masternode: Hot node, waiting for remote activation."}

So, i restarted the masternode from the local wallet, but nothing changed, masternode status was the same error.

The solution was to restart the solarisd on cloud server, and WHILE IT LOADS blocks, quickly restart that masternode from local wallet.

I don't know, if this is something worthy, but just in case someone has similar issues - restart masternode's daemon, then quickly start it from local wallet.
copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange
V2.6.0.0 update don't work!
Where is dev for help?
I get this error when try to open wallet:
MinGW Runtime Assertion
Assertion failed!
Program C:/.../.../solaris-qt.exe
File:main.cpp, Line 3055

Expression: hashPrevBlock == view.GetBestBlock()

I can only choose Cancel, Retry and Ignore, and when Ignore get this error:

Assertion failed!
File:main.cpp, Line 3743

Expression: !setBlockIndexCandidates.empty()

WTF is wrong with the newest QT windows wallet?

Please just do a resync
Activity: 103
V2.6.0.0 update don't work!
Where is dev for help?
I get this error when try to open wallet:
MinGW Runtime Assertion
Assertion failed!
File:main.cpp, Line 3055

Expression: hashPrevBlock == view.GetBestBlock()

I can only choose Cancel, Retry and Ignore, and when Ignore get this error:

Assertion failed!
File:main.cpp, Line 3743

Expression: !setBlockIndexCandidates.empty()

WTF is wrong with the newest QT windows wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: