Pages:
Author

Topic: [SolarWind] This Thread Has Moved - [BitShare Giveaway CLOSED] - page 4. (Read 13768 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 502
Hello

I said "hello" a couple of pages ago but I don't see my name on the list.

Wouldn't you want somewhere a little cooler than Kansas?  Their summers can be quite hot which will cost you in cooling.  

Don't worry, I'll take care of your being on the "First 100" list  Wink  As for the farm, we'd eventually like to expand it at some point.  I live in VT, so every day except for about 2 months of the year are cold, rainy, or snowy.  If we can get enough funding, I'd like to think about setting up a second branch up here and just leave the windows open during fall, winter, and spring...It'll keep the heating costs down...
An old business partner of mine and I are also working on a way to recover the heat energy and make it useful. We will use it to produce hot water to help the hot water tank out, for heating when its cooler and where (ooh... ugly typo  Embarrassed) we are also trying to see what we can do to turn it into electricity.

We hate waste here at SolarWind, and its our goal to turn any waste into a valuable resource.

(Looks like I missed a few of you guys on 'The First 100' list, it has been corrected)
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Activity: 935
Merit: 1002
Hello i want to join and get free shares  Tongue
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Activity: 520
Merit: 500
Hello

Wouldn't you want somewhere a little cooler than Kansas?  Their summers can be quite hot which will cost you in cooling. 

Don't worry, I'll take care of your being on the "First 100" list  Wink  As for the farm, we'd eventually like to expand it at some point.  I live in VT, so every day except for about 2 months of the year are cold, rainy, or snowy.  If we can get enough funding, I'd like to think about setting up a second branch up here and just leave the windows open during fall, winter, and spring...It'll keep the heating costs down...
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hello

Wouldn't you want somewhere a little cooler than Kansas?  Their summers can be quite hot which will cost you in cooling. 
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
hello . will check out you web site soon , keep up the good work for BTC
Activity: 308
wow dudes and dudettes this sounda amazing Smiley
Activity: 245
Hello hello!
Activity: 518
Activity: 24
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Hello there
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
Hello! I'd love to be added to the list too. Thanks!
Activity: 966
Merit: 502
Welcome to the newest members! There are only 21 positions left in 'The First 100' club. So say hello now to get your BitShares worth 0,01 BTC!
Activity: 472
Activity: 2
epg
Activity: 63
Activity: 520
I still find this a bit weird..  If you were to mine with 100TH/s on difficulty 200,000,000, almost doubled the current difficulty, with 0.61 profit decline per year, you would still be able to make almost 1 million USD per month!

Am I missing anything here? o.O

http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/a/4924dc2909

Even if the hardware doesn't start up until November or December, we will still be able to double our investment...And with continuous improvements and upgrades to hashing power, we should be good to go...
Activity: 112
Coffee makes it all better!
hello, hi.

ec13d6c3-52f6-4a2d-b153-53849b987ca7
Pages:
Jump to: