Pages:
Author

Topic: [SolarWind] This Thread Has Moved - [BitShare Giveaway CLOSED] - page 5. (Read 13776 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Activity: 615
Merit: 500
Activity: 966
Merit: 502
Not gonna lie, thoroughly confused.

But I did say hello!

Sorry, MAbtc... it was directed at MidwestMiner

Project announced on the bitcointalk 'newbies' forum. Seems solid.
Thanks for your reply,

You didn't actually say 'Hello', but I'll include you in 'The First 100' anyway. Good Luck!
I still find this a bit weird..  If you were to mine with 100TH/s on difficulty 200,000,000, almost doubled the current difficulty, with 0.61 profit decline per year, you would still be able to make almost 1 million USD per month!

Am I missing anything here? o.O

Really? Wow, this might workout better than I thought! Cheesy

(Hey, by the way monbux, if your trying to get more shares by keeping the thread active, your just gonna have to wait, Ok? And with comments like that, if you want to be a promoter, just ask  Wink)
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Hello

Looks interesting, cant wait your website
This sounds great, you must also be developing a website for this, right?
You bet,
Ah, the website...  when its ready it will be AWSOME! I have some pretty neat things being designed for it, i think you all are going to LOVE IT!

I like to use 0,00x because BTC is infinitely divisible. The 0,00x indicates that the decimel point is somewhere infinitely to the right.  Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 508
Not gonna lie, thoroughly confused.

But I did say hello!
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
I still find this a bit weird..  If you were to mine with 100TH/s on difficulty 200,000,000, almost doubled the current difficulty, with 0.61 profit decline per year, you would still be able to make almost 1 million USD per month!

Am I missing anything here? o.O
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Activity: 224
Thanks for your reply,

You didn't actually say 'Hello', but I'll include you in 'The First 100' anyway. Good Luck!

Edit: I understand your skepticism and its Ok. I was pretty excided to announce this project and I just couldn't wait for the mods to whitelist the account. Even so, if the mods had whitelisted the account before I made the announcement, I would have posted just the same with no more account history than I did so I can't see any logical difference. But like I said, I understand completely, hopefully I will be able to turn you around and you'll be happy that you made your comment here!

I would be happy to invest once I feel convinced that the operation is viable.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I love bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
This sounds great, you must also be developing a website for this, right?
Activity: 658
Buy and sell bitcoins,
Activity: 686
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Thanks for your reply,

Edit: I understand your skepticism and its Ok. I was pretty excided to announce this project and I just couldn't wait for the mods to whitelist the account. Even so, if the mods had whitelisted the account before I made the announcement, I would have posted just the same with no more account history than I did so I can't see any logical difference. But like I said, I understand completely, hopefully I will be able to turn you around and you'll be happy that you made your comment here!
Activity: 224
Project announced on the bitcointalk 'newbies' forum. Can't say that it instills confidence to announce as large of a project as a mining farm in this subforum.
Activity: 963
Hello!

very interesting project  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: