Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD] 1 Antminer S3+ - page 2. (Read 2688 times)

Activity: 675
Merit: 502
#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps
December 20, 2014, 06:17:17 PM
Thanks, but I think that's too low.  If you want to buy one straight from Bitmain, it'll cost you $199 * 2 for two, plus $100 shipping.  (I don't think there are any coupons left?)  Mine is virtually new, which is why I started at $199 and I ship.

I don't have a counter offer at this point.

M
You mentioned that you only have one, but I would be willing to buy two if you had two (as long as the PSU can power two devices).

I assume that you have had it running since you got it so you would have some kind of revenue and would likely not be selling at a loss @ 165 (I may be wrong, IDK your specific situation).

I don't like negotiating with myself however I will counter to $180 (including the PSU and shipping). You were about to accept $200 under similar terms however that deal fell through due to he didn't read that you don't want to ship overseas.

This is my last S3.  I'd like to keep the PSU, unless it's a deal breaker.  How about $175 no PSU and I ship to you?

M

$175 no PSU seems a bit much man let the guy have it for $150 including shipping since it's only like $100 without shipping on Bitmain Tech's official website converted to Bitcoin price of course though.

Says the guy with -4 trust. Smiley  Bitmain's site is $199, min qty 2 + $100 shipping.  If there are coupons available, that's a different story.

M

I don't have -4 trust I have +109 Trust you just arn't in my Trust Network...

Yes sure it's $199 each but it's also new not used and it's also $100 on eBay and $125 on like 8 different sites that sell miners :/
it is $250+ on amazon but they are not worth that much, prices are higher on ebay/amazon because people don't look into how much these things can produce. IMO a fair price is $180 with shipping and PSU
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
December 20, 2014, 06:16:27 PM
Thanks, but I think that's too low.  If you want to buy one straight from Bitmain, it'll cost you $199 * 2 for two, plus $100 shipping.  (I don't think there are any coupons left?)  Mine is virtually new, which is why I started at $199 and I ship.

M
You mentioned that you only have one, but I would be willing to buy two if you had two (as long as the PSU can power two devices).

I assume that you have had it running since you got it so you would have some kind of revenue and would likely not be selling at a loss @ 165 (I may be wrong, IDK your specific situation).

I don't like negotiating with myself however I will counter to $180 (including the PSU and shipping). You were about to accept $200 under similar terms however that deal fell through due to he didn't read that you don't want to ship overseas.

This is my last S3.  I'd like to keep the PSU, unless it's a deal breaker.  How about $175 no PSU and I ship to you?

M
The lack of a PSU would be a deal breaker. I would not be able to run it without one

Alright, I'll settle for $180 including PSU and shipping.

That's the current best offer.  I'm doubtful I'll get a better offer, so I'll rummage around and find a box that can hold the PSU and S3 together.  I still have the box for the PSU as well and cables, so that'll all be included.

Tomorrow night best offer wins.  Someone did PM what tomorrow night means.  I have to be a bit vague unfortunately, it's whenever I get back from my outing and have time to pack things up.

M
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT
December 20, 2014, 06:14:55 PM
Thanks, but I think that's too low.  If you want to buy one straight from Bitmain, it'll cost you $199 * 2 for two, plus $100 shipping.  (I don't think there are any coupons left?)  Mine is virtually new, which is why I started at $199 and I ship.

M

This is my last S3.  I'd like to keep the PSU, unless it's a deal breaker.  How about $175 no PSU and I ship to you?

M

$175 no PSU seems a bit much man let the guy have it for $150 including shipping since it's only like $100 without shipping on Bitmain Tech's official website converted to Bitcoin price of course though.

Says the guy with -4 trust. Smiley  Bitmain's site is $199, min qty 2 + $100 shipping.  If there are coupons available, that's a different story.

M

I don't have -4 trust I have +109 Trust you just arn't in my Trust Network...

Yes sure it's $199 each but it's also new not used and it's also $100 on eBay and $125 on like 8 different sites that sell miners :/

He also wants you to pay in Bitcoin and has not said shit about an Escrow...

Who's the escrow and is he trust worthy?
#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps
December 20, 2014, 06:13:41 PM
Thanks, but I think that's too low.  If you want to buy one straight from Bitmain, it'll cost you $199 * 2 for two, plus $100 shipping.  (I don't think there are any coupons left?)  Mine is virtually new, which is why I started at $199 and I ship.

M

This is my last S3.  I'd like to keep the PSU, unless it's a deal breaker.  How about $175 no PSU and I ship to you?

M
The lack of a PSU would be a deal breaker. I would not be able to run it without one

Panther I think this guy is charging you too much I would personally buy an S3+ on http://bitmaintech.com and then just buy a PSU for around $35-$50 depending on the wattage even a 500 watt PSU would be fine for this.

The only downside is you have to buy 2 but it's even cheaper on Amazon you are in the U.S.A correct?
I am not sure what you are talking about? The S3 is 199 via bitman plus shipping from China.

Yes but it's 2 S3+(s) for $199
No, I am pretty sure it is 199 each for 2 S3, not 199 for two.
legendary
December 20, 2014, 06:12:45 PM

M

M

M
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT
December 20, 2014, 06:11:45 PM

M

M

Panther I think this guy is charging you too much I would personally buy an S3+ on http://bitmaintech.com and then just buy a PSU for around $35-$50 depending on the wattage even a 500 watt PSU would be fine for this.

The only downside is you have to buy 2 but it's even cheaper on Amazon you are in the U.S.A correct?
I am not sure what you are talking about? The S3 is 199 via bitman plus shipping from China.

Yes but it's brand new $199 where as he's charging you $175 + shipping for a used one
#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps
December 20, 2014, 06:10:58 PM

M

M

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT
December 20, 2014, 06:06:45 PM

M

M

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps
December 20, 2014, 06:04:43 PM

M

M
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT
December 20, 2014, 06:04:24 PM

M

M

legendary
December 20, 2014, 06:01:01 PM

M

M
#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps
December 20, 2014, 05:58:19 PM
Offer is your safest bet.

M
How would you feel about $165?

(You are probably not going to be able to close a deal with the other person because shipping to Pakistan is going to be too expensive.)

With or without PSU, and who pays for shipping?

M
With the PSU and you pay for shipping. (for simplicity sake, all pries for this transaction will include both of these)
If $165 (with the PSU and shipping to the Carolinas) will not work for you then please make a counter offer and we can go from there.

M

legendary
December 20, 2014, 05:41:01 PM

M

(You are probably not going to be able to close a deal with the other person because shipping to Pakistan is going to be too expensive.)

M
With the PSU and you pay for shipping. (for simplicity sake, all pries for this transaction will include both of these)
If $165 (with the PSU and shipping to the Carolinas) will not work for you then please make a counter offer and we can go from there.

M

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps
December 20, 2014, 05:08:13 PM

M

M
legendary
December 20, 2014, 04:47:11 PM
personaly i dont have much information about US government and shipping stuff because i am new and looking for a miner from 2 weeks but could not find anything working out with me .

anyways, sorry if i bother u

Not a problem.  I wish you luck.

Maybe you can find something on ebay?

M
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
December 20, 2014, 04:40:58 PM
$200 USD including PSU ? if yes i m intrested

I wasn't planning on including a PSU.  I have a Thermaltake 850 bronze I might be able to include, if this is the highest offer come Sunday night ET.

M

sure , please also tell me the shipping cost i live in pakistan and if send money by westren union that will be fine ?

BTW I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you aren't trying to scam me.  

However, asking me to accept a known scammer's payment method from a newbie account and ship to an international country when I said I won't do international unless I absolutely have to reeks of a scam.

M

how on earth westren union is scamers payment mathod ? from westren union once i sent i sent and i will send 1st seeing ur profile , and about the newbie account Thats all i have ofcource i m new . and can i get a reply please on why pakistan is out of the question ? whats wrong with pakistan ?

I'm not going to get into why western union can't be relied on.  Regardless, I'm accepting BTC only.

I personally don't have anything against any country of the world.. but the US government does, and I don't want to deal with the paperwork involved on a questionable transaction.  It's really ridiculous what I have to go through to ship internationally from the US.

M

personaly i dont have much information about US government and shipping stuff because i am new and looking for a miner from 2 weeks but could not find anything working out with me .

anyways, sorry if i bother u
#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps
December 20, 2014, 04:38:56 PM

M

M
legendary
December 20, 2014, 04:37:09 PM

M

M
legendary
December 20, 2014, 04:36:20 PM
$200 USD including PSU ? if yes i m intrested

I wasn't planning on including a PSU.  I have a Thermaltake 850 bronze I might be able to include, if this is the highest offer come Sunday night ET.

M

sure , please also tell me the shipping cost i live in pakistan and if send money by westren union that will be fine ?

BTW I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you aren't trying to scam me.  

However, asking me to accept a known scammer's payment method from a newbie account and ship to an international country when I said I won't do international unless I absolutely have to reeks of a scam.

M

how on earth westren union is scamers payment mathod ? from westren union once i sent i sent and i will send 1st seeing ur profile , and about the newbie account Thats all i have ofcource i m new . and can i get a reply please on why pakistan is out of the question ? whats wrong with pakistan ?

I'm not going to get into why western union can't be relied on.  Regardless, I'm accepting BTC only.

I personally don't have anything against any country of the world.. but the US government does, and I don't want to deal with the paperwork involved on a questionable transaction.  It's really ridiculous what I have to go through to ship internationally from the US.

M
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
December 20, 2014, 04:31:58 PM

M

i can pay 15 to 20$ for shipping
Pages:
Jump to: