Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD] 1 Antminer S3+ - page 3. (Read 2689 times)

Activity: 675
Merit: 502
#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps
December 20, 2014, 04:25:04 PM
Offer is your safest bet.

M
How would you feel about $165?

(You are probably not going to be able to close a deal with the other person because shipping to Pakistan is going to be too expensive.)
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
December 20, 2014, 04:17:15 PM
$200 USD including PSU ? if yes i m intrested

I wasn't planning on including a PSU.  I have a Thermaltake 850 bronze I might be able to include, if this is the highest offer come Sunday night ET.

M

sure , please also tell me the shipping cost i live in pakistan and if send money by westren union that will be fine ?

BTW I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you aren't trying to scam me.  

However, asking me to accept a known scammer's payment method from a newbie account and ship to an international country when I said I won't do international unless I absolutely have to reeks of a scam.

M

how on earth westren union is scamers payment mathod ? from westren union once i sent i sent and i will send 1st seeing ur profile , and about the newbie account Thats all i have ofcource i m new . and can i get a reply please on why pakistan is out of the question ? whats wrong with pakistan ?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
December 20, 2014, 04:13:35 PM
Ishipped to you my choice of expedited shipping. 
What part of the east coast do you live in (for estimated shipping time)

Pennsylvania.

M
Can you define "expedited shipping"?

I am in the Carolinas

Faster than ground but slower than overnight.  I'd shoot for 2-3 day delivery.

M
What is the least you would take for it including a PSU? Or would I need to make an offer?

Offer is your safest bet.

M
#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps
December 20, 2014, 04:06:10 PM

Pennsylvania.

M

I am in the Carolinas

M
What is the least you would take for it including a PSU? Or would I need to make an offer?
legendary
December 20, 2014, 04:05:02 PM

Pennsylvania.

M

I am in the Carolinas

M
legendary
December 20, 2014, 04:03:56 PM

I wasn't planning on including a PSU.  I have a Thermaltake 850 bronze I might be able to include, if this is the highest offer come Sunday night ET.

M

sure , please also tell me the shipping cost i live in pakistan and if send money by westren union that will be fine ?

BTW I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you aren't trying to scam me.  

However, asking me to accept a known scammer's payment method from a newbie account and ship to an international country when I said I won't do international unless I absolutely have to reeks of a scam.

M
#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps
December 20, 2014, 04:03:03 PM

Pennsylvania.

M

I am in the Carolinas
legendary
December 20, 2014, 03:58:02 PM

Pennsylvania.

M
legendary
December 20, 2014, 03:57:42 PM

M

Sorry, BTC only.

And shipping to Pakistan is probably out of the question.

M
#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps
December 20, 2014, 03:57:32 PM
December 20, 2014, 03:56:47 PM

I wasn't planning on including a PSU.  I have a Thermaltake 850 bronze I might be able to include, if this is the highest offer come Sunday night ET.

M

legendary
December 20, 2014, 02:06:35 PM

I wasn't planning on including a PSU.  I have a Thermaltake 850 bronze I might be able to include, if this is the highest offer come Sunday night ET.

M
December 20, 2014, 12:44:48 PM
legendary
December 20, 2014, 09:50:07 AM
I'm selling my last Antminer S3+.  I bought it from Bitmain on 9/20.  It runs like a champ around 470 GH/s, give or take, at stock speeds.  I have the original packaging.

Looking for BTC equiv of $200 USD shipped to you my choice of expedited shipping.  Continental US only.  I'm on the east coast.  I may consider international shipping if I have to (it's SUCH a hassle), but you pay the extra shipping cost.

I'd prefer avoiding escrow, it's a hassle.  I'm trustworthy.  I've been around a long time, and have sold a lot of hardware here.  

I'm also selling an Antminer S2.  See https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sold-1-antminer-s2-899836.  I don't think I can combine shipments ... don't think there's room in the S2 box for the S3.  But I thought I'd mention it. Smiley

M

Pages:
Jump to: