Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD] 2013 Casascius 1 BTC GILT FUNDED (MS 68) - page 2. (Read 1928 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I think 2+  is unreasonable at today's market prices.   
1.7 sounds more reasonable but finding the right buyer is going to be the biggest problem.

Well I have the range 1.7 to 2, and I also opened up to payment with BTC using an escrow. Had an offer for 1.2 after that. I just don't understand it...

I'd offer you around 1.3BTC for it.  Yes less than what I would have paid in BTC terms a month ago but should still be on par with the fiat premium I am willing to pay

Can you explain how an ungraded coin goes for 1.6 this week, and your offer is sitting at 1.3? Is the coin worth less after its been graded?
Activity: 386
Merit: 251
1.7 sounds more reasonable but finding the right buyer is going to be the biggest problem.

Well I have the range 1.7 to 2, and I also opened up to payment with BTC using an escrow. Had an offer for 1.2 after that. I just don't understand it...

I'd offer you around 1.3BTC for it.  Yes less than what I would have paid in BTC terms a month ago but should still be on par with the fiat premium I am willing to pay

Activity: 344
Merit: 254
Is 1.7 too much still? I have seen ungraded go for 1.6 recently... so I still cannot believe no one is willing to come to the table and make a deal.  Huh Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009
No one's going to help this fell crypto lover out by quoting their pics to post them properly?

Yeah, no one except literally the first reply in the thread.

and now that you all can see them, these coins are being priced WAY under value on this thread.

lol

Anything under 2BTC is worthy of being laughed at. Any thing over 2BTC PER COIN is worth of consideration, but only if proper speculation is applied to the offer.

LOL

TL;DR: don't insult us.

Huh
legendary
Activity: 1534
Merit: 1133
derp
No one's going to help this fell crypto lover out by quoting their pics to post them properly?

and now that you all can see them, these coins are being priced WAY under value on this thread.

Anything under 2BTC is worthy of being laughed at. Any thing over 2BTC PER COIN is worth of consideration, but only if proper speculation is applied to the offer.

you sir, are worthy of being laughed at. you are not one of "us"
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

Accepting BTC with Escrow, with any reasonable offer. Buyer pays.
Still available. I suggest getting in before the price climbs any higher!  Cheesy
Weekend bump. Offer still stands as found in the OP.
Id be interested at 1.6. Any chance in meeting me in the Buffalo area if I fly up Saturday or Sunday? I prefer not to go through customs and Im not sure if I still have the Customs sticker needed on the plane to fly back into the states, has to be renewed yearly and I havent done so. Looks like just over 240 nautical miles.

Tempting... but I wouldn't go anywhere under 1.8 if I was coming to you. I will keep this offer in mind though.
Activity: 238
Merit: 113
Id be interested at 1.6. Any chance in meeting me in the Buffalo area if I fly up Saturday or Sunday? I prefer not to go through customs and Im not sure if I still have the Customs sticker needed on the plane to fly back into the states, has to be renewed yearly and I havent done so. Looks like just over 240 nautical miles.
With BTC reaching an ALL TIME HIGH DAY AFTER DAY, I am open to offers. If we can get a deal done this weekend, the better the deal. Looking only for CASH IN HAND IN PERSON and between 1.8BTC to 2BTC. If that means you travel to my location, I will eat the travel costs.
Weekend bump. Still available. This is a MS 68 rated coin, going for cheaper than all unrated ones you can find here!

How long have you had this coin and did you have it graded and if so when.

Picked this up in December of 2013. Funded. In its original hard casing. It remained in it until about 2 months ago, when it was sent to ANACS to be graded. After which it was placed into the standard ANACS vacuum seal or whatever it is. There are pics in the original post, which I am unable to embed due to being a low rating on the forum.
Weekend bump. Still available. This is a MS 68 rated coin, going for cheaper than all unrated ones you can find here!

How long have you had this coin and did you have it graded and if so when.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118
Lie down. Have a cookie
Question I have on all these coins, all Casascius, Lealana or whoever made the coins is why does the price of BTC affect the coin price. If you were to buy this Gilt coin a few months ago you were looking at 2.2 BTC all day long but now some claim its not worth that being BTC is up. I myself bought a ton of coins as a investment but basically what your saying is I should have just left it in BTC that as BTC rises coin values drop. Why isnt a coin that sold for 2.2 BTC months ago worth 2.2 BTC today? If you were to take a Gilt coin months ago at 2.2btc it had no BCC, BTG loaded either.

Thanks
If we were still paying the same premiums we were paying 3 years ago this Gilt would be 3.5-4BTC. which would be approximately 27k for the premium and 11k for the loaded value (including forks)

Thanks,
didnt know they were that high Ouch!! With that being said coins are not a great investment then.
Granted the price of bitcoin was also $300 each back then so although the BTC value drops the fiat value has been going up.
Question I have on all these coins, all Casascius, Lealana or whoever made the coins is why does the price of BTC affect the coin price. If you were to buy this Gilt coin a few months ago you were looking at 2.2 BTC all day long but now some claim its not worth that being BTC is up. I myself bought a ton of coins as a investment but basically what your saying is I should have just left it in BTC that as BTC rises coin values drop. Why isnt a coin that sold for 2.2 BTC months ago worth 2.2 BTC today? If you were to take a Gilt coin months ago at 2.2btc it had no BCC, BTG loaded either.

Thanks
If we were still paying the same premiums we were paying 3 years ago this Gilt would be 3.5-4BTC. which would be approximately 27k for the premium and 11k for the loaded value (including forks)

Thanks,
didnt know they were that high Ouch!! With that being said coins are not a great investment then.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118
Lie down. Have a cookie

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: