Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD OUT] Alpen Coin "1 Million Satoshi" Gold Plated Bar (B011-B100) - page 3. (Read 2415 times)

legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I've received my bar today and it's absolutely stunning. The bar is very shiny and stands out among my other physical crypto items. It makes a great conversation piece. A great collectors item for any crypto enthusiast if you ask me. Thanks, Frank!  Cheesy
Activity: 426
Merit: 27
Yes but would be too expensive. 150 g of gold....  Tongue I can make a 1/1 for you.... We also thougt about a 2mm version.
Abiky's coin will be a better option... we plan to mint 21 Abiky's coins. 1/2 oz gold coin.

If it is an offer, I accepted it in fact I want 3, I am sure that more one person would be interested in one.
Let me know.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
at only 21 coins being made - I think it will be very hard to get one and very expensive to get one - will most likely be the first item of yours I do not have
copper member
Activity: 59
Merit: 2
Thank you for your feedback Blu. Was a stressful sale and production. But I really like the bar too.

I could only keep 1 for me. If anyone wants to resell one to me I would really appreciate.  Wink my DM are open.

Are they sold out now?  If not, I'll take one, but I'm thinking I am too late. 
Activity: 528
Merit: 532
Do you think making gold is possible?  I still think it would be a great 0.1 Btc each, Gold Bar
maybe 21 after all I don't think many want but I'm sure at least 21 people sure do.
Yes but would be too expensive. 150 g of gold....  Tongue I can make a 1/1 for you.... We also thougt about a 2mm version.
Abiky's coin will be a better option... we plan to mint 21 Abiky's coins. 1/2 oz gold coin.

Received my bars today. They are truly jaw-dropping. One of the most stunning pieces I've seen. Fantastic work, Frank, and thanks for giving our community first dibs.

Blu

Thank you for your feedback Blu. Was a stressful sale and production. But I really like the bar too.

I could only keep 1 for me. If anyone wants to resell one to me I would really appreciate.  Wink my DM are open.

copper member
Activity: 531
Merit: 212
Received my bars today. They are truly jaw-dropping. One of the most stunning pieces I've seen. Fantastic work, Frank, and thanks for giving our community first dibs.

Blu
Activity: 426
Merit: 27

Thanks for your feedback. We won't do a second batch. We thought about a silver plated batch, but it seems too short before the end of year.

Don't forget to inform me once you get the bar.

Thank you all. I wish you a good advent season.

Do you think making gold is possible?  I still think it would be a great 0.1 Btc each, Gold Bar
maybe 21 after all I don't think many want but I'm sure at least 21 people sure do.
I wouldn't recommend a second batch, unless it is a different release/edition and different in appearance, at the least like Series 1 & 2, which each had Brilliant and Matte editions.  Otherwise, collectors may frown upon changing the hard cap of 100 and increasing it afterwards; with a different release/edition you could increase or decrease the mintage from 100 as you choose.  Looking forward to the "Abiky's coin".

Thanks for your feedback. We won't do a second batch. We thought about a silver plated batch, but it seems too short before the end of year.

Don't forget to inform me once you get the bar.

Thank you all. I wish you a good advent season.

copper member
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
I’d be all for a second series that’s different like the coins. Or a DIY series.
legendary
if more are made then it should be a different series - same as with your coins.
copper member
Activity: 531
Merit: 212
Please add me to the waiting list. I will take one or more of what is left

Hi slimzak,

Thank you for your interest.

Unfortunately we don't have any bar left. The sale was a bit chaotic.
We are considering making a second batch. Not sure about it. 100 is already a large number.

We are now working on "Abiky's coin" with Jabid and an anonymous member of Bitcointalk. The design is on the right track, but we need time.

Frank

I wouldn't recommend a second batch, unless it is a different release/edition and different in appearance, at the least like Series 1 & 2, which each had Brilliant and Matte editions.  Otherwise, collectors may frown upon changing the hard cap of 100 and increasing it afterwards; with a different release/edition you could increase or decrease the mintage from 100 as you choose.  Looking forward to the "Abiky's coin".

+1. Let the secondary market create opportunities for others to procure one of these, rather than a second batch. A second batch would dilute the value of the first.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 585

Hi slimzak,

We are considering making a second batch. Not sure about it. 100 is already a large number.

We are now working on "Abiky's coin" with Jabid and an anonymous member of Bitcointalk. The design is on the right track, but we need time.

Frank

Hi slimzak,

Frank
Activity: 570
Merit: 82
copper member
Activity: 220
Merit: 1
AM sorting things out with ALPEN . I appreciate everyone support here , cheer . F These scammer .
Hi!

Thank to bitcointalk's members, the account of pinky1234 has been verified. A special thank to Liquidoptions for his help.
We find an agreement and pinky1234 and AlpenCoin are happy with it.

Thank you all. And be careful of malicious DM and links.

P.s. For Newbies, an exemple of malicious DM in this post:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.58493287

Good Job Liquidoptions !
legendary
pinky1234's account was compromised and someone else asked for the refund through his account.
With the Help of Liquidoptions, pinky1234 was able to prove us, that now, the account isn't compromised anymore.

gotcha - were they compromised thru a dm'd link? If so, that method is starting to become annoyingly common.
pinky1234's account was compromised and someone else asked for the refund through his account.
With the Help of Liquidoptions, pinky1234 was able to prove us, that now, the account isn't compromised anymore.
legendary
So what happened? Was it another account that asked for the refund posing as pinky1234? Or was pinky1234 account compromised and someone else sent the request thru their account?

AM sorting things out with ALPEN . I appreciate everyone support here , cheer . F These scammer .
Hi!

Thank to bitcointalk's members, the account of pinky1234 has been verified. A special thank to Liquidoptions for his help.
We find an agreement and pinky1234 and AlpenCoin are happy with it.

Thank you all. And be careful of malicious DM and links.

P.s. For Newbies, an exemple of malicious DM in this post:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.58493287
Pages:
Jump to: