Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD OUT] Alpen Coin "1 Million Satoshi" Gold Plated Bar (B011-B100) - page 4. (Read 2415 times)

Activity: 355
Merit: 123
AM sorting things out with ALPEN . I appreciate everyone support here , cheer . F These scammer .
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
Quote from: pinky1234 on Today at 07:53:35 PM
Hi there , one user pm me using your profile pic , name . with only message " i reply to you".

Quote from: pinky1234 on Today at 08:03:48 PM
hi there , the link was at the bottom and i yes i  click took me back to your forum . nothing more happen after that. i didnt ask me anything such as enter my password or log in info.  Smiley

Rest Secure my account its secure .  Smiley

Alpencoin got a pm they state was from you asking for a refund - which they issued. Yet you state you made no such request. So, either someone has an account name very similar to yours or someone has access to your account.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002
Pinky clearly got hacked. Unfortunately these types of scams of impersonating others have been becoming more prevalent than ever. Always always be super careful, never do business off the forum unless you are 100% of the person on the other end, set a good password, etc.

Unfortunately scammers are always watching these threads. Crazy thing is a lot of people actually do who aren’t members here too. Sometimes they’ll finally join and say “I was just lurking for a few years “ or something like that. Kinda odd to me.

Anways hey scammers ..suck a big fat dick, karma will have its day you sub-humans
Activity: 980
Merit: 957
Looks like this thread has been of interest to some scammers, I also got the DM with the fake link at the bottom.

I guess the scam is to impersonate people here and ask for a refund.

Not sure if someone is impersonating me through DMs, but just to confirm, I'm still interested in getting this awesome bar.
Quote from: pinky1234 on Today at 07:53:35 PM
Hi there , one user pm me using your profile pic , name . with only message " i reply to you".

Quote from: pinky1234 on Today at 08:03:48 PM
hi there , the link was at the bottom and i yes i  click took me back to your forum . nothing more happen after that. i didnt ask me anything such as enter my password or log in info.  Smiley

Rest Secure my account its secure .  Smiley
Activity: 528
Merit: 532
I don't want to expose everything on the forum but

there is a chance that someone gets access to your account. I just want to be sure that your account is now legit and secure. that's why I post here.
No problem pinky1234. We will find a solution. I get more messages from you asking for a refund.

Your account shows password to have been recently reset before I have posted on the forum. I will DM you.

i pm you thanks again Frank , whoever ask for a refund wasn't me . i change my password once i saw your message here stating that you hope my account wasn't hacked. so i proceed to change my password.   Cool
No problem pinky1234. We will find a solution. I get more messages from you asking for a refund.

Your account shows password to have been recently reset before I have posted on the forum. I will DM you.
I Agree, lets hope he didnt send fund to the scammer since he stated  that below. because i never receive the refund.

Hi Pinky1234,
I refund your order.
I now hope your account didn't get hacked.
Activity: 1719
Merit: 190
X/Twitter @MarkD_509 ; Facebook: @509bitcointrader
Well lets hope his account didndt get hack , my account was never hack . I believe someone pm him posting like me same (username) asking for a refund, and stating that account was hacked where eventually my account was never hacked.
Whatever Frank's reasoning was, either to protect you or?, I'm sure it was legit. He is a solid guy and I'm sure you'll hear from him soon.
Well lets hope his account didndt get hack , my account was never hack . I believe someone pm him posting like me same (username) asking for a refund, and stating that account was hacked where eventually my account was never hacked.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 585
i change the password for protection since , he stated what my account was hacked so i took precaution now .

We'll have to wait for Frank to chime in but he didn't say you were hacked; he stated he hoped you weren't hacked.
i change the password for protection since , he stated what my account was hacked so i took precaution now .

I send him a total of 3 message , thats all , including a privnote with my shipping adresss, and tx .why would i need to cancel my order since i pay and want the item. i never receive any message from him after i send him the privnote. with a confirmation .
Activity: 2338
Merit: 585
I Never receive the fund back ..  we need to sort this out on here.

Are you sure you weren't hacked, even momentarily?  Your account shows password to have been recently reset.
my account didnt get hacked what are you talking about ??

where did you send the fund to i never requested you to refund me , i never pm you stating my account was hacked , whoever pm you was the person who probably scammed you ..

I Never receive the fund back ..  we need to sort this out on here.
#89 IF AVAILable let me know .
Hi Pinky1234,
I refund your order.
I now hope your account didn't get hacked.
Activity: 166
Merit: 7
Please add me to that list too if some sales fall through thank you Frank Smiley
TD
Hello,

I am still packing the bars and reaching everyone.
I am waiting for the confirmations but all or almost all the bars are sold. If any order is cancelled, I will contact you @raritycheck @Iced @Darklight1

Thank you all for your support and your trust.

Half of the bars are already on their way. I will send the tracking ID asap.

Have a nice saturday and thanks again.

Frank
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I'd like #96 if it's available.
Activity: 627
Merit: 208
Belgian based crypto-enthusiast
I would like to reserve one as well!  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: